Supply Line for FF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The idea is simple, A small pipe prop is placed in range of a hydrant or fire truck to extend the range of the reach of hoses, this will also make fighting fires in some suburbs a bit more easier including even forest or farm. The catch is, only one pipe can be placed by an FF player.

Reaction score
90% chance this will be DENIED. 10% it will be ACCEPTED, use the correct template

Topic:

Short explanation (in notes):
-
-
-

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):

Optional additions:
-
-
-

Chances with themplate is 50% 50% [Depends on what idea you are posting, if accepted before and added to the game it will be denied, same with Denied ideas]

Last edited:

Ayjay

Reaction score
I really doubt that this is needed, I mean the current fire-truck system works completley fine; and it could be changed & tweaked in a few ways but adding a completley new prop just to 'extent the amount of hose' is completley useless.

The fire engine currently acts as the water source for the hose and can be used in quite a reasonable distance, I don't really see anywhere (other than inside buildings) where getting to the fire engine would be such a struggle. Remember, firefighters also have the unlimited amount of water within the fire extinguisher.

I didn't really fully understand what this idea was, but from what it seems it's fairly useless and not currently needed. Also the template of the idea is not correct; but I'm sure you already knew that.

Status
Not open for further replies.