SWAT van being used as a weapon still? And more PD Foul Play?

Should TFU use the van as a weapon?

• Yeah

Votes: 35 50.7%
  • No

Votes: 34 49.3%

• Total voters
Reaction score
It doesn’t matter about my wealth, it’s everyone else, yes, I had an M82 and I have multiple guns, but I literally have no money in terms of cash. There’s no need for you to swear and be all passive aggressive, you said it was a game right?

you’re going off topic and bringing up a situation I wasn’t mad at nor thought I was unfairly killed, I didn’t check my surroundings and died, once again what’s your point?

You literally only snipe and don’t benefit police in any raids, plain and straight.
Radio muted, and snipe and switch positions.

I joined in 2017, what’s your point? Someone could of literally joined 3 years ago and still being broke, it depends on how hard you’re dedicated to go to do things. So why the hell would I buy an M82? Because it’s a sniper and 1 hits cops, I’m not going to come to a shootout with only bombs... You’ve gone off topic and spoken about myself, the post is about everyone else, not me, I’m not salty, I personally don’t care about my things, as long as I’m able to help others and speak for others that can’t or are to shy to.

Take it to steam if you have something else to say.

Reaction score
So you want cops to be able to pop your tires due to a warrant at any time, but you also want people to leave the area. Hmmm?

Reaction score
Lmao wait, waaaaaaaaaaaaait for it.

2npzxz.jpg

Reaction score
I was TFU SGT in the situation. Buzz and a mat pulled into regal sparking and shot me whilst on the overpass. There were two of them so Garret drove up with the swat van, getting out would’ve probably lead to his death AND wouldve took longer. He used it as a weapon as it would’ve most effectively saved my life rather than getting out, moving to cover and shooting.

But on to most situations. If someone is using the SWAT van as a weapon with no good reason just make an IA on them, there’s not much anyone else can do.

I know how annoying it is for people to run you over in the SWAT van but in all honesty, it’s quite realistic for people to be ran over (maybe SWAT van takes this too far) but in the UK people have knives or are unarmed and they’re riding along and snatch purses or rob people in their cars. How does the Metro deal with this? Knock them off their bike by ramming them.

Now, I honestly don’t like the SWAT van too much as it feels old and clunky, because it is. But it has had a fair bit of work put into it to make it destructable.

Reaction score
Yeah lmao. Not like you can get from business to subs or city by foot without getting spotted....

Reaction score
Almost sounds as forcing criminals not to come back and assist 30min after a committed raid. Hmm

Reaction score
If they pose a risk of killing you inside the van then to be honest, I'd probably back up on my word and run them over, But alot of times I'm run over or attempted to get run over before I've even hit a cop.

Reaction score
I don't necessarily agree with that either, but that ones on the staff team, not the PD command.

JER

Reaction score
I've been ran over when i had a pistol and not even facing the TFU. "this saves lives" shenanigans. TFU will plow through anything with a pulse when given the chance rather than dealing with it civil simply because its meta and they need their safe space despite having double HP of a civilian and a broken hitbox.