SWAT van being used as a weapon still? And more PD Foul Play?

Should TFU use the van as a weapon?

• Yeah

Votes: 35 50.7%
  • No

Votes: 34 49.3%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I've been ran over when i had a pistol and not even facing the TFU. "this saves lives" shenanigans. TFU will plow through anything with a pulse when given the chance rather than dealing with it civil simply because its meta and they need their safe space despite having double HP of a civilian and a broken hitbox.
Rather run someone over than getting out and shot in the back by their 12 homies

Reaction score
Why take a risk when fighting someone who you know is out to kill you by getting out of the swat van? It just plain unnecessary to do so.

Reaction score
What about: Drive away. It's 12 people, you shouldn't be there if you don't expect to die.

Reaction score
Just run away, I don't see the need of killing all the cops. You keep complaining about the S.W.A.T van running you over when you stand in the middle of the road expecting them to just stop the van, get out and try and shoot you. You say this because you know that if they did do this you would be able to kill them almost instantly. And so you want this to be the case.

What I'm trying to say is the S.W.A.T van ain't supposed to mean fresh meat it's supposed to mean get the fuck out. Every time I try to take on the S.W.A.T van I die, You know why? because it's like trying to punch a Lion, I would have a better chance of surviving by running rather than running up to it and trying to kill it. So I have learned that when the S.W.A.T van shows up it's time to go.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The SWAT van by policy is defined as a transport vehicle and not a vehicle which is meant to be used to drive around a shootout (at least from my point of view on the policy).
If you're on your way to the shootout, sure run over people if they shoot at you or present confirmed danger to you or others.

But you should not drive around the shootout and run people over. When there's too many people you don't continue, you get the heck out with the officers you can still pick up and get out back to PD and wait for a better time to go again. Don't continue using the SWAT van and say you had no other option.

Reaction score
Imagine wanting to escape and having popped tyres - This post was made Criminal gang