T Posing, stretched bodies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
i only have PERP and HL2RP content so that's weird
Pretty sure I had some sort of HL2RP playermodel content installed a couple years ago and it completely messed up my content despite no obvious way for them to conflict, better to just have perp content. At least unsubscribe from the HL2RP content temporarily to see if it does fix the issue
Reaction score
You are likely suffering conflicting content.
If you have any other addons installed, or joined any other server while your multiplayer settings were set to "allow downloads" then the server will have downloaded its content onto your machine and remained active, causing conflicts with perp's content pack.

Follow my guide and you'll get this fixed in no time.

Reaction score
You are likely suffering conflicting content.
If you have any other addons installed, or joined any other server while your multiplayer settings were set to "allow downloads" then the server will have downloaded its content onto your machine and remained active, causing conflicts with perp's content pack.

Follow my guide and you'll get this fixed in no time.

Reaction score
Pretty sure I had some sort of HL2RP playermodel content installed a couple years ago and it completely messed up my content despite no obvious way for them to conflict, better to just have perp content. At least unsubscribe from the HL2RP content temporarily to see if it does fix the issue

Solution
Reaction score
Have literally only PERP content installed and see if that fixes it, I know it’s a shitty solution but it will help with conflicts from addons you may not know is causing it (besides if you don’t play anything else on gmod then why not)

also, HL2 episodes content caused this issue for me on a different server so make sure you don’t mount those because it’s not needed unlike CSS in most gmod servers excluding PERP since v5 uses its own textures now

Status
Not open for further replies.