Taking a break

Reaction score
After getting targeted last night by a Admin who I will not say his name I plan on taking a break to see if anything changes. I've realized that just like anything there are "clicks" or groups who look out for each other in secret regardless if they are wearing a badge or not. I would like to thank my fellow gamers who were kind to me and provided guidance I was able to create some funny Youtube shorts and TikTok's and meet some awesome people I had a lot of laughs with also would like to thank some of the staff team such as Steelo who provided some amazing input and helped me along my journey being supportive and welcoming towards me. He has a great attitude and I had no idea what his in-game name was until yesterday and realized that I have had many laughs with that person.

Reaction score
Now im gonna speak a few words of advice, if you feel you are being targetted by a member of the adminstration team, then a staff complaint should be made(If you have not done so already) there is no real point in Slandering the staff team stating that there is "Groups who look out for each other in secret" especially if you have not made a staff complaint regarding the matter

In relation to the goodbye post however, i hope you have a good break from perp mate.

Reaction score
Man it sucks to see you go. You probably don't know me since we never spoke out of character but we used to have a lot of laughs and fun together and I'd see you in-character lots.
If you wanna play something else or talk hit me up on discord my username is northnortheast.

See you around, hope you return soon.

gaz duppy

Communication Banned
Reaction score
After getting targeted last night by a Admin who I will not say his name I plan on taking a break to see if anything changes. I've realized that just like anything there are "clicks" or groups who look out for each other in secret regardless if they are wearing a badge or not. I would like to thank my fellow gamers who were kind to me and provided guidance I was able to create some funny Youtube shorts and TikTok's and meet some awesome people I had a lot of laughs with also would like to thank some of the staff team such as Steelo who provided some amazing input and helped me along my journey being supportive and welcoming towards me. He has a great attitude and I had no idea what his in-game name was until yesterday and realized that I have had many laughs with that person.
skill gap