Teemo's first enforcer application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Lewis I think you need to come back and have a conversation with me as a lot of your opinion relies on how I used to be, not who I am now and how I act.

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply mate, yeah I do need to work on this, I feel like my previous playtime was spent without respect and being hated by 90% of people. This is obviously something I am trying to change
Obviously in this case change is a good thing, but it's also something that takes time. You have to think about the image you left of yourself when you left the community last time and the fact that perhaps there is still a little stain in your reputation that needs fixing. Your efforts to change are admirable but we also need to make sure this isn't a fluke and it's much rather something you want to maintain to better yourself rather than just to get a rank on the server, which I am not accusing you of, but given the timing it looks more like an effort to get the rank.

The point I am trying to make is that I think the attempt is a bit premature. We want to see the change in you in full and I think you just haven't left enough time since coming back. Regardless, good luck with your application.

Reaction score
Obviously in this case change is a good thing, but it's also something that takes time. You have to think about the image you left of yourself when you left the community last time and the fact that perhaps there is still a little stain in your reputation that needs fixing. Your efforts to change are admirable but we also need to make sure this isn't a fluke and it's much rather something you want to maintain to better yourself rather than just to get a rank on the server, which I am not accusing you of, but given the timing it looks more like an effort to get the rank.

The point I am trying to make is that I think the attempt is a bit premature. We want to see the change in you in full and I think you just haven't left enough time since coming back. Regardless, good luck with your application.
Thanks Collier,
Yeah I can see your suspicion regarding the timing, I could just be saying it but I think people who have met me IG can agree I am completely different. I think overtime people will see this and it may be a case of re opening this at a later date once I have showed more change,

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Another day, another PD rimlick, just came back from inactivity,so I havent broken any rules enforcer application.

Reaction score
Seriously though Teemo, close this application then take some time and change your activity to the better and when you got your reputation up; Apply.
That’s what I was planning on doing in the morning.
Might as well do it now so can staff close this.
I’d like to thank everyone for their response and I’m going to take it all into consideration and work on it. Hopefully you’ll see the change I see in myself!

Reaction score
@Teemo, Mr. @John Daymon gave me the same feedback on my first, although I didn’t close it, I still got my time to reflect and work on my stuff more, I think you should improve on your activity a bit more so people can consider this application, Don’t take what I say to heart, you’re a top lad but until Enforcer, you need to step up the activity a bit more!

Status
Not open for further replies.