TFU heavy gear has a helmet similar to the old SWAT helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea: TFU heavy gear has a helmet similar to the old SWAT helmet rather than a beanie or a beret.

Why should this be added? (pros): tbh to me it just makes sense like ifyou are in heavy gear why not protect one of the most vunerable areas ( your head), It says you are fully armoured yet you are expecting people to leave their head down to the protection of a beanie or a beret , to me it doesnt make sense.

What negatives could this have? (cons): I mean berets look sexy af so some people may not want a helmet

*Other additions: N/A

Reaction score
This is already in the works apparently. Then again, iirc it was last year I was told about this being something in development.

Reaction score
As long as it doesn’t come with actual head armour and is solely for cosmetic reasons I fully support this suggestion.

Reaction score
I am down for this BUT if it will have an armour effect it will need the following;
  • When shot in the helmet you will get a concussion effect.
  • It does 30-50HP damage if person wearing it does not die from the 1st headshot. (If he was already low HP, he'd die obviously but with a longer red screen)
  • 2 taps to kill person wearing it.
  • No restocks in TFU van.
  • It will play an unique sound when hit.
With this it wouldn't really be overpowered as before. Only problem I know off is that coding this might be hard.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hhahahahah i fully support this suggestion if this sound effect gets added when tfu get headshoted

Sam

Reaction score
As stated in earlier posts, the tfu helmet will make a return, when its released head armor will also be brought back.

Status
Not open for further replies.