Model Suggestion TFU Helmet (without armour)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: TFU Helmet (without armour)
Suggestion Description: Bringing back “TFU Helmets” COSMETICALLY, not functionally.

This idea is to add a helmet to the playermodel, Not to bring back the functionality of TFU head armour.

The V3 TFU / SWAT model looked super cool, our current heavy TFU model is 5 years old at this point and doesn’t look like someone who would be operating in a high intensity shootout.

The idea I have here is to:
- Decapitate the old V3 SWAT model that still lives in the Content packs so it’s a head similar to how our current player models are just floating heads.
- Change the colour scheme of it so the colour of the helmet matches the colour of the heavy gears jumpsuit.

Whilst the head armour is no longer functional, flashbang resistance for heavy TFU is still a thing and the helmet would make this make more sense.

Possibility of making variations of the TFU helmets, Like the GSG9 and GIGN CSS models colour adjusted to fit PERP?

Badge number tags could possibly also appear on the front and back of these helmets to better identify who is who quickly.

Why should this be added?:
- TFU looks cooler
- Updating the appearance of something that hasn’t changed since V4’s launch.
- Looks more realistic for a Tactical Response Unit.

What negatives could this have?:
- Needing to add more playermodels
- Harder time identifying a TFU by appearance?

Reaction score
I agree, TFU officers look goofy with a cap and sunglasses. Helmet with a very pixelated plpd logo sounds great :smug:

Reaction score
UMM HAVING A HELMET WITHOUT ACTUALLY HAVING A HELMET WOULD BREAK ROLEPLAY SO I CANT SUPPORT THIS IN GOOD CONSCIENCE FOR RP

Reaction score
  • Staff
UMM HAVING A HELMET WITHOUT ACTUALLY HAVING A HELMET WOULD BREAK ROLEPLAY SO I CANT SUPPORT THIS IN GOOD CONSCIENCE FOR RP
It's to protect you from bumping your head on the job mate...

Reaction score
How about protection from only small caliber ammo? Let me know your thoughts.

Reaction score
oh so like a leather helmet? i rate it +support
3833.png

Max

Reaction score
dear mr maximum,

civ get ak remembor?

regards,
keen woof :cat:
I recant my previous statement, how foolish of me to not realise that civilian does infact have the capabilities to use the popular and robust 7.62x39 chambered rifle the 'AK-47', thank you so much miss keen woof for letting me know. I apologies deeply for my lapse in character and my transgressions against this forum.

Reaction score
I recant my previous statement, how foolish of me to not realise that civilian does infact have the capabilities to use the popular and robust 7.62x39 chambered rifle the 'AK-47', thank you so much miss keen woof for letting me know. I apologies deeply for my lapse in character and my transgressions against this forum.
I'll accept your apology this time but you watch yourself....kid.

Reaction score
SWAT model went hard tbh id love to see that again, customisation is needed for not only TFU as you should be able to select the model and one of the three hats but as well as other jobs like FF if you can choose to have the mask on or not

Reaction score
having a general 'wardrobe' for government employee model details like hats, gloves, glasses etc. would be good to see, though I believe that this has been suggested before

Reaction score
having a general 'wardrobe' for government employee model details like hats, gloves, glasses etc. would be good to see, though I believe that this has been suggested before
Could be for Premium Players and they get access to the Wardrobe by the Armory. It would be nice for example if RTU receive a White Police Cap to denote that they are part of the Traffic Police and that Supervisors and higher ranks Shield color of they're Hats change based on their Rank.

Reaction score
Would defo be a nice addition if we could choose from different vests or something even for patrol because everyone pretty much looks the same

Status
Not open for further replies.