Thank you for everything! Again!

Hello everyone,

Here I am again with yet another goodbye post. About one year ago, I started playing Perpheads again, and it was amazing. I met a lot of old faces but also made a lot of new and really awesome friends along the way. I started making videos on the forums, and everyone reacted positively to them which was extremely kind. I was addicted to being apart of the community and this caused me to keep on climbing the ranks, becoming an LT in the PLPD whilst also being a senior moderator for the server. Everyone in the community made me feel like I was a part of something and I generally appreciate it.

Unfortunately, this also took a massive toll on my time as I have given myself too much responsibility on the server without time to focus on my side project. This is why it pains me to say that I will be leaving the staff team and will be resigning from my PD roles. I tried resigning to senior helper, but for me to achieve what I want to do, it would be best if I fully leave all my responsibilities on the server so I can fully focus on what I want to do :)

The reason why I am resigning has been said in my old goodbye post here, in which I listed everyone who I was grateful for before I left the community! That list has almost increased by 10x since my last goodbye post, and it will not be possible for me to make an individual message to everyone. You all know who you are and I am extremely happy that I have met you guys.

I hope I have left a good mark in the community, whether it was from my video edits, me as a staff member or my playstyle on the server. I am extremely proud of what I have achieved and I am ready to move on.

Thank you for everything <3
:( goodbye musky husky

nrp4MDAh.jpg

Good 1 month zzzz

still one of the best tho even if you were a cop main for too long

After all this hard work sad to see you go just 2 month before the yearly payment, good luck in future

When you aren't stuck in your furry psychosis you're actually a sound guy... will miss catching crims and cheaters with you

Hello everyone,

Here I am again with yet another goodbye post. About one year ago, I started playing Perpheads again, and it was amazing. I met a lot of old faces but also made a lot of new and really awesome friends along the way. I started making videos on the forums, and everyone reacted positively to them which was extremely kind. I was addicted to being apart of the community and this caused me to keep on climbing the ranks, becoming an LT in the PLPD whilst also being a senior moderator for the server. Everyone in the community made me feel like I was a part of something and I generally appreciate it.

Unfortunately, this also took a massive toll on my time as I have given myself too much responsibility on the server without time to focus on my side project. This is why it pains me to say that I will be leaving the staff team and will be resigning from my PD roles. I tried resigning to senior helper, but for me to achieve what I want to do, it would be best if I fully leave all my responsibilities on the server so I can fully focus on what I want to do :)

The reason why I am resigning has been said in my old goodbye post here, in which I listed everyone who I was grateful for before I left the community! That list has almost increased by 10x since my last goodbye post, and it will not be possible for me to make an individual message to everyone. You all know who you are and I am extremely happy that I have met you guys.

I hope I have left a good mark in the community, whether it was from my video edits, me as a staff member or my playstyle on the server. I am extremely proud of what I have achieved and I am ready to move on.

Thank you for everything <3
Will miss you, megapaw

Back