Thanks for the great time boys.

Reaction score
I may be a bit late but you were a very chill Moderator, i loved the times when i'd talk to you on steam and say "Can you answer my report?"
He would answer with "Nah i'm dyslexic can't read this mate" just to get out of doing the report.
When i was down in the dumps ages ago and people we're kinda picking on me Aaron said "don't leave perp"
which out of all the people i didn't expect it from him, i hanged around with him for like an hour and he killed all the people that mugged me which was fucking hilarious.

P.S love the song

Reaction score
Okay so fuck it, you were one of the best if not the best mods; by fair the most active bloody hell we all make mistakes (famous quote you know who u are :pP) I can't believe you were demoted for it, plus your an idiot but still you were a great mod got things done without minging were super fast on reports and as you said "2500-3000 Mark" thats just dedication your amazing never stop playing. RIP

Reaction score
Welcome to the land of demoted/resigned Moderators, we're the coolest of dudes:
@Chris @Niko (Sorry, not sorry)
You get to put "Ex-Moderator" in your signature, making you cool.
(It's not actually cool, we think about suicide everyday.)

Last edited:
Reaction score
The first time I properly met you is when you were protecting me against some raiders, you were always a funny guy and made jokes and made people laugh. It's a shame that you shared your account however the staff team still appreciates your contribution to the community and how much you have helped!

Good luck what ever you do in the future !

Reaction score
Rest in piece @MrAaron

You were honestly a good friend in the server, I remember when I first met you back in V1 and you were black and called Aaron Roycewitz XD You joined my org and we had so much fun!

Reaction score
f844af5864c35eb93ef4e1efd894811d.gif

No to get to seriouse part after reading fully through your thing...
I liked you I hated you , and now I like you again, best wishes for the future.....
@MrAaron
[/SPOILER]

Last edited:
Reaction score
Only recently kinda became friends Aaron, I'm very sorry to hear all this, Your a funny guy. See you soon.