Server Suggestion The ability to Rob the City hall mayors office safe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea: Adds the ability to rob the city hall's city funds safe
this robbery would be planned at DD and uses the same drill etc as the bank
How ever robbing the funds will DIRECTLY affect the city's funds for the amount robbed
this throws the mayor a curve ball and they must try to figure out what to do because they just lost a ton of there funds

Why should this be added? (pros): more robbery options
makes being mayor more interesting

What negatives could this have? (cons): cant think of any just coding and dev time tbh

*Other additions: [list here]

Reaction score
I like the idea of more robbery options, but i'm worried that if it's gonna be in the city hall it's gonna be chaotic considering that's the spawn area, because whenver an org would take over the CH it affected the spawning players

Reaction score
I like the idea of more robbery options, but i'm worried that if it's gonna be in the city hall it's gonna be chaotic considering that's the spawn area, because whenver an org would take over the CH it affected the spawning players
so make it so people don't spawn there during a raid?

Reaction score
Negative:
-there are no "official" escapes beside elevators (unless u use chair, pillar or car glitch method) meaning entry and exit will be heavily guarded/ killing Chambers, both ways.
-As mentioned, the CH is the main entry for most new perp players and the amount of afk players at Ch and it's surrounding is always high.
-Respawning officers will be way more likely to be shot by raiders as there is no escape.
-The building isn't really designed for raids as there are many head glitches around the place

Reaction score
Negative:
-there are no "official" escapes beside elevators (unless u use chair, pillar or car glitch method) meaning entry and exit will be heavily guarded/ killing Chambers, both ways.
-As mentioned, the CH is the main entry for most new perp players and the amount of afk players at Ch and it's surrounding is always high.
-Respawning officers will be way more likely to be shot by raiders as there is no escape.
-The building isn't really designed for raids as there are many head glitches around the place
Don't officers respawn at PD?

Reaction score
Don't officers respawn at PD?
We don't if death is too close
Example: death at slums respawn at pd bathroom/CH
Death at main st respawn at CH/bank
When there was a group that took over CH week ago when you died inside CH you respawned in front of CH without any way of escape becouse you would get shot

Status
Not open for further replies.