The Avito Applications.

Reaction score
In-Game name:
Age(OOC):
Playtime:
How will you be a good asset to the Organisation?:
Why do you want to join the Organisation?:

Note : All Applications will be dealt with as soon as they can be, you will either be accepted or denied. If your application hasn't been posted on within 3 days of it being posted, then it means you're under consideration and the organisation want to evaluate you. Best of luck.

Reaction score
In-Game name: Kenty Inagawa

Age(OOC):

Playtime:
2 months 2 days

How will you be a good asset to the Organisation?:
I’ve got guns and I like to be in Organisations and have fun pretty much, I’ll be able to come on for raids, flank, and handle my own income and self properly. I’m a lucky person and I make my money off that luck and it recently paid off for me in the long term and short.

Why do you want to join the Organisation?:

To get involved in more serious type orgs instead of joining the other ones. I like the look of this org and it attracts me and makes me want to apply.

Piz

Reaction score
In-Game name: Luigi Esposito
Age(OOC): 17
Playtime: 10 days ish
How will you be a good asset to the Organisation?: I can help with aspects of the crafting and additionally I’m able to equip myself with my own weapons to help protect the org.
Why do you want to join the Organisation?: Looking for a serious org that I can join and hopefully progress and meet more people in PERP.

Reaction score
In-Game name: Teemo Williams
Age(OOC): 15
Playtime: 1 month 15 days odd
How will you be a good asset to the Organisation?: ill buy that tommy Hilfiger jacket
Why do you want to join the Organisation?: I used to be in it, I was a rimlick n a skid, im only a skid now