The Best Airline

The Best Airline

• Total voters
Reaction score
I travel stupid amounts a year for work, I spend 9 to 10 month a year out of the country, it had gotten so much that I relocated to Dubai to save on the effort with the flights as it is often the midpoint between where I travel mostly (between Europe and Asia).

With all my travels I've flown over 15 different airlines spending stupid amounts.

Being based in Dubai I mainly fly Emirates which in my opinion is the best airline in the world, but I'm now looking to spice it up.

What airlines have you flown and would you recommend?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I've travelled with the majority of these, in February I travelled from the UK to New Zealand, obviously quite a few connecting flights, Singapore Airlines had outstanding customer service and couldn't do enough for us during the time with them. It was my first time flying with them and in future I am definitely going to fly with them again.

The pricing was mid-range to higherthan most of the other flights we looked at, but it was worth every penny, I've always avoided food on planes but I couldn't complain at all with SA.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I've travelled with the majority of these, in February I travelled from the UK to New Zealand, obviously quite a few connecting flights, Singapore Airlines had outstanding customer service and couldn't do enough for us during the time with them. It was my first time flying with them and in future I am definitely going to fly with them again.

The pricing was a mid-range to higher than most of the other flights we looked at, but it was worth every penny, I've always avoided food on planes but I couldn't complain at all with SA.
They are amazing, the flight attendants are very accommodating and friendly. I've only flown with them once last year but I'm in Singapore now for work and have my flight back is booked next Friday with them so I'm looking forward to it.

I agree the pricing is definitely at a premium but you feel like you're getting everything you paid for. The flight costs around 3000 SGD ( £1800) for my one way flight back to Dubai and it is pricey for a 7:30 hour flight . But in all fairness the pricing is in line with other premium airlines like Emirates and Qatar.

Reaction score
They are amazing, the flight attendants are very accommodating and friendly. I've only flown with them once last year but I'm in Singapore now for work and have my flight back is booked next Friday with them so I'm looking forward to it.

I agree the pricing is definitely at a premium but you feel like you're getting everything you paid for. The flight costs around 3000 SGD ( £1800) for my one way flight back to Dubai and it is pricey for a 7:30 hour flight . But in all fairness the pricing is in line with other premium airlines like Emirates and Qatar.
Absolutely, we went from Heathrow to Singapore, then to Auckland and then to Christchurch, on the way back just ChCh to Singapore then to Heathrow and it was around £2,800 per person which was definitely on the higher end of the price range but extremely worth it, also minimal layovers which were nice for the such long journey we didn't want to cheap out and have to spend another 5-10 hours onto our already 25 hours of flying each way.

Reaction score
Where's Delta? I understand primarily Atlanta brand, but tbh they've got a good international reputation!

p. s Air France is listed twice, heard good things so makes sense!

Reaction score
I'm now looking to spice it up.
Air-Koroko.jpeg

Reaction score
Idk last time i was on a plane was 12 years ago, i just voted for the coolest looking name

Reaction score
Going to Thailand in a few weeks with Emirates. Based on the reviews of Emirates iam very excited to go fly with them. Normally i fly with KLM which is also a very good airline but its not in this poll.

Reaction score
at least an option for Iberia or lufthansa. Also trust me TAP is the best to go to cape verde/west, nort africa. i just bought 1 ticket from seville to maiorca for 11 euros go and back.

TapIconStore1024.png

Reaction score
at least an option for Iberia or lufthansa. Also trust me TAP is the best to go to cape verde/west, nort africa. i just bought 1 ticket from seville to maiorca for 11 euros go and back.

TapIconStore1024.png

THATS WHY THEY'RE ALWAYS BROKE!

TAP has TERRIBLE management! It's full of ups and downs, as of now the company is getting out of a scandal so its on the high phase but it wont last long lmao

Reaction score
I can tell from the list that I need to travel somewhere else soon enough lmao (also Air France is twice on the list)

For those going to Turkey though:

Turkish Airlines is premium so go for it if you have fuck off money.

SunExpress is my go to and are pretty good for what they offer. Their on-board wifi is pretty cheap and you can watch some semi-recent movie releases in English (no Internet though).

Pegasus is cheap and does not include 20-30kg baggage (but can be bought seperately if you need it)

LuftHansa is also pretty good

Reaction score
Notice that you skipped virgin Atlantic. Based, fuck them.

British Airways on top.

Reaction score
Emirates because even on an economy flight they had such a big and comfortable plane to Dubai with good meals on each flight, also their customer support was really good when their site wouldn't change my flight date they quickly responded to me on twitter and got me sorted.

Reaction score
You definitely want to look at flying with Flylo. They are easily the best airline to exist and have some great customer service.

Reaction score
I'm happy RyanAir isn't an option. You know; the airline that charges you extra if you wanna sit INSIDE THE PLANE