The Camarilla

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Dev32sF.jpg

"Divided is the antithesis of strength."
An armed man is a Citizen; an unarmed man is a slave.

Who are we:
Officially, we are owners of a business which provides firearms to those who require it, but a lot happens behind the scenes.
//We base often- trying not to be a typical Mafia organization however.

Where to find our shops/properties around Paralake City:
Usually, our shops are located within the Bazaar area, however we sometimes venture out into other areas such as Puffer Mart and the city market. We would sometimes make use out of places such as Moron's Shipping Co, eventually.

The attire of our members:
Within our business, we wear a specific attire in order for others to recognize us for if they ever require help- this is not mandatory however. The uniform may be altered slightly if necessary. Here is a typical example of me around Paralake City:

0B05245C5910B5CF2C4179F21F36950AD7B39612

(Special thanks to Lewis Love for the beautiful picture).

What we usually sell in our shops:
Generally, we sell firearms and weapons in many shapes and sizes:
timthumb.php

However, we do sometimes sell alternative needs. We also produce other "stuff" for our money.

Our ranking structure:
Señor/Lord - The boss of the organization.
Barón/Baron - A member loyal to the Señor alone.
Capitán/Captain - A loyal and trusted member of the organization.
Miembro/Member - A basic member of the organization.
Nuevo/New Member - A new member of the organization who has recently joined.

Members:

Señor/Lord -
Zack Robberts

Barón/Baron -
Danny Darler/Darling
Lewis Love/Lovely

Capitán/Captain -
Archi Doman

Miembro/Member -
Jennifer Fielding
Jack Morman
Max Alikov

Nuevo/New Member -
Non.

Organization Relations:
Allies:
N/A

Non-partisan:

All for now.

Enemies:
N/A

Organization Rules:
Rule #1 - No radical or bad behaviour towards any member of the public- this included mugging. We want to maintain peaceful relations with all in Paralake.
Rule #2 - Disrespect towards ANY member of the organization will not be tolerated.
Rule #3 - If Police Officers ever show up at our door, ALL members WILL go inside the property and await the arrival of the highest ranking member in the city at the time.
Rule #4 - Be nice.
Rule #5 - Use common sense.
IF ANY OF THESE RULES ARE BROKEN, EXPECT TO BE PROSECUTED.

How to become a member:
Here at The Camarilla, we do not accept new members strictly through applications and interviews- we also accept new members based upon their contributing factors to our shop, your attitude and your skills too.

If you think you deserve a shot, call 801-1688- or apply on our applications page here:
https://www.perpheads.com/threads/the-camarilla-applications.14844/

Although small, we do aim to give a quick and effective service to all our customers, and we aim to create a large amount of money for our members. If you ever need us; we're only a car drive away.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I really like the idea of this organisation but you haven't really stated what it is about.
I can get the gist of what you're about and I think you own a shop or something and sell guns? It is an original idea but loads of people sell guns at shops? The question I'm asking is what makes you different to anyone else?

Reaction score
Dev32sF.jpg

Organization update #1.1:
An update for those who care.

Re-branding:
As you can see, the organization has been re-branded and refurbished into a more sleek design and name. The organization has been re-branded from 'Broad Lane Brokers' to 'The Camarilla'.

I have decided to change the representational colour of the organization from pure black to a mixture between white, dark red and black, which when combined make for an interesting look.

Although I am still only myself- I do believe this re-brand will bring a lot more attraction. Hopefully when applications are opened, we will have more members join the organization- hopefully. Even if we do not get many members, I will always have this organization open.

Clarification:
Additionally, I have made our role in the city a little clearer than it once was, it is evident that although we are officially shop keepers- there are some more INTERESTING things that happen behind the scenes.

Changes and additions:
I have replaced the old and dark images with a few lighter and more appealing images, along with an attire change to something a little different, you can find it above.

If you have read the new organization change it is apparent that we now have a ranking structure. Due to 'Camarilla' being a Spanish name, I have decided to take a Spanish route with these ranks.

Also, organization relations have been established. I am now working on getting us some allies and such so that we can grow and expand- but it will take time ofcourse. I hope to maintain great relations with all civilians in Paralake city.

One last addition, organization rules have also been established, any breaking of these rules by any member of the organization will not be tolerated.

Thanks if you read this, applications coming soon.
Note that if you apply now, you will be one of our first members and therefore have a higher chance of promotion and more respect in the future when our organization explodes.

[DOUBLEPOST=1459442227,1459369028][/DOUBLEPOST]
Dev32sF.jpg

Organization update #1.2:
Applications update.

Here at The Camarilla, we do not accept new members strictly through applications and interviews- we also accept new members based upon their contributing factors to our shop, your attitude and your skills too.

Note that applying now, when we have little-no members will mean that you are at an extreme advantage when our organization begins to grow- you might as well take that step.

[DOUBLEPOST=1459543899][/DOUBLEPOST]
Dev32sF.jpg

Organization update #1.2:
Progress update.

So far:
So then, it's been a day or two, and we have progressed quite far. The organization has grown significantly for such a short time, we have went from 1 member (myself) to 7 members within a few hours, which is brilliant- I am very happy and proud so far. All I request from my current members is that they stick to the organization and help it grow; we will surely be successful.

If anybody wants to apply, simply look at the post prior to this one and there will be a link to our applications page.

Where we're going:
The next step is to grow further to around 15 members, but no more. I would rather not have an organization which is utterly uncontrollable.

Additionally, I would like to begin establishing some organization relations- hopefully alliances rather than neutral agreements. Hopefully, we'll have some new powerful friends in Paralake to support and vice versa.

Thanks a ton,

Reaction score
I apologise for leaving, in such a unnoticed, way and didn't say goodbye.
I would just like to say this is a great org and there are some great people in it. Just give me a shout if you guys need some help. Only thing left to say is Thankyou, Zack and you lads.
-Tom henderson

Reaction score
Disbanded-

Seems like people that join the organization stay for a couple of days then bugger off. There's no point having an organization when there are very few loyal people on the server to join it.

Status
Not open for further replies.