The-Devils-Son/James Petersmith Enforcer application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: James Petersmith

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:25360316

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER: I would like to be a enforcer to help other people and help the mod/admin team I am a very friendly guy I always like to stay happy. And at the moment I been catching rule breakers with other enforcers/mods. I never goto someone angry my saying is " If you goto someone unhappy then they will not be happy However if you goto someone happy most of the time they will understand you and be happy back :D " I also know how to use godstick and I really like the admin team you guys are really good and nice at the same time.

Now onto what i will do here is some points
1. I will NEVER abuse my power.
2. I will always help as best i can
3. I will always try to be happy.
4. I will NOT be biased
5. I will always try my best to improve on things.

Next is about me I have been on the server for about 1 month and gone over 1 Week playtime I have become good friends with most of the staff team and I always listen to them. I always try to help in /help and /ooc when I'm free and I read the rules fully at-least once a week alot of people ask me how do i stay happy alot of the time and to be honest its just how I am. i have also been asked by a few people " are you mod" or "why are you not enforcer" and I just thought hey maybe I should make a app so here it is. :D

Also I can Enforce the rules done it loads of times with other enforcers/mod and I really think I can help other people with the rules. Like I said above I re-read the rule's 1 time a week and I have not been warned/banned as of yet so I think I can enforce them. :D

I do have dyslexia I have tried my best with making this app and spelling/grammar and thank you for reading my app. :D

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: mod 2 times, admin 3 times, Head-admin once.
I never got kicked from servers they just shut down or got boring.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes :D

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
I have dyslexia so my spelling might not be the best and grammar so I really hope you guys like it.

CONTACT INFORMATION: Add me on steam or on teamspeak

Ash

Reaction score
+Support, i believe you are ready for this position, over the last few days i have saw you try your best with everyone breaking rules. You also have 0 warnings and 0 bans.

Reaction score
+Support. I've seen you regulary making texts in OOC to help noobs and to help the staff team not getting any uneccesary reports. You also seem friendly enough and as Ash said, you have 0 warnings and 0 bans.

Reaction score
I give my full +Support on this app.Back in the days I helped James help his back a little when people called him naughty words while in a job, and once time for funsies I let him handle a highway walker (A.K.A Sweatervest breaking 3.21, you get what I mean) when the server was around a bit empty.And I can tell that he handled him perfectly.You can also see him often in OOC/Help helping people out, so he is pretty much active.He can definetely enforce the rules to his surroundings and such and his knowledge of the rules aren't pretty bad either.

Thats it from me.Good luck mate!

Reaction score
+Support Hes a great guy always enforcing the rules and laws and also a really nice and understanding person, He could totally work his way up to the top.

Reaction score
Big +Support, this guy deserves an Enforcer position.

He's always helping with rulebreakers, knows the rules, very active both on the server and on TS and always on OOC. He's very friendly and never been annoying or disrespectful to anyone.

One thing I will suggest you is to, be more active on /help chat and roleplay a bit xD

Reaction score
You're like that 1 guy that sure is going to be 1 of the best enforcers this server is going to get.
(No offence to other enforcers lol)

-your friend that is always in the ts3 channel with you.

Reaction score
I back James 100% with this application

• He has demonstrated that he can easily hold up the position of Enforcer.
  • He understands the rules to a great potential and he can easily hand the rule over to others when they need to know it.
  • When i've allowed him to handle certain situations he can easily control and handle them to the best of his ability, showing that he can easily Enforce them to others.
Overall James is a great and friendly guy, i've never actually wanted anyone else (before james) to have the chance to be an Enforcer. Best of luck mate !! +SUPPORT

-Lewis

Reaction score
You have my full support!

You're the friendliest person I've met, never ever heard or seen Any negativity from you. When I met you the first time there was some rules that you didn't know, but you have quickly learned all the rules. Furthermore you help people quite often either in OOC or LOOC.

Deleted member 5920

-Support for this scrub. Total rule breaker why hasn't he been banned?

+SUPPORT ALL THE WAY, HE IS BETS CANDIDATE POSSIBLE ATM, PLEASE GIVE IT TO HIM, HE HAS WANTED AND DESERVED IT FOR SO LONG, IF I WAS HEAD ADMIN I WOULD DEMOTE SELF AND MAKE HIM HEAD ADMIN.

But seriously, +Support 100%

Deleted member 1235

+Support

Played with him today and he is not only a great role player but he keeps very calm what I like. I'd love to see him as an enforcer!

Reaction score
He is an extremely friendly person and I used to joke with him how he really does not have a bad bone in his body. He knows the rules and is knowledgeable and seems to have given and will give this community his dedication to his full extent, + support.

Reaction score
+support Honestly one of the best running enforcers there ever was. I think he should get this immediately. Such good knowledge of the rules. He is the nicest guy in the world. Help everyone he sees. #jamesforenforcer

Reaction score
+Support
You are a nice guy with clear rule/law knowledge. You meet the requirements and try your best to enforce every situation which hasn't gone in the right direction. I have often seen you take up the role of enforcer on the highway, you're a nice guy to talk to with a positive attitude.
You clearly deserve the role of enforcer.

Reaction score
Don't know you that well but talked with you in teamspeak you seem to be really nice and what the others say you know the rules.

+Support

Reaction score
+ SUPPORT: You have been sometimes with Enforcer Lewis, and sometimes you are the one speaking with the rule breakers that Lewis picks up. You have a good knowledge of the rules, and you are clearly ENFORCER material. Also you are a nice guy by your behavior :)

Good luck mate //

Reaction score
I am not going to lie, I have until today everytime wondered "Who is this Devil-son dude?" when on the TS channel. Reason is I never caught on to your IC name until reading this app.

Since becoming a mod I have not spent that much time RPing as earlier (reports and getting familiar with all the new tools have been on the plate) which probably explains why I dont know you that well IC or never connected the Steam name to the IC name.

Anyways, I always get pleasantly suprised by you on TS. Always a friendly hello and a nice conversation. You seem to be a very down to earth and positive person!
You being able to easily communicate with people will definately help you if you (Hopefully) get Enforcer.

Just want to end off wishing you the best of luck and that you have my support! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.