[ENFORCER] Sophia William (rp name)/ M0R3TANK1NG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME:
- My in-game name is Sophia William (role play name) or M0R3TANK1NG.

- I'm currently 14, 15 in February (21/02/1999).

United Kingdom.

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:1:58398614

WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? (ENFORCER/HELPER)
- Enforcer

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER:
- I should be an Enforcer because I love role playing games, I love talking with people, helping others with their problems, enforcing the rules and I'm constantly playing. In the last few weeks PERP has become my main game, and I play it normally at LEAST every two days for a good amount of time. I nearly have 7 days in-game time, I know the rules and when I try and enforce them players are just rude, and I can't do much about it. Being an enforcer would allow me to enforce the rules and stop rule breakers.

This morning when I came online I congratulated the new Helpers, and they suggested that I made an application. They said I was good at role playing. I always try and help new players by showing them around (tour in my vehicle), give them items or just simply answering questions.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER:
- I have never been admin on a Garry's Mod server because I've never really asked. Other games sure, such as Minecraft, ArmA 2: OA Takistan Life and so fourth.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
- I'm good at listening to players and helping them out. I will always try my best and will always be fair.

CONTACT INFORMATION
You can contact me on steam: M0R3TANK1NG.
Feel free to person message me and I'd be happy to give Skype, email address..

Reaction score
I must say, you're a good roleplayer and very active on the server. + support ;P

Hax

Reaction score
Honestly, No. Everytime I saw you, you were complaining and asking why I did something and how it's against the rules although you had no idea what was going on.

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback people.

Hax;n13625 said:
Honestly, No. Everytime I saw you, you were complaining and asking why I did something and how it's against the rules although you had no idea what was going on.

Thanks for your opinion.

Reaction score
Well, where do I start?
You're a really experienced player who has a lot to share with other players. You're unbelievably active on the server and I've been encouraging you to make this app. for a while because you thoroughly deserve a decent promotion. You've got experience of roleplay AND administrating and that shines through in your roleplay.

I don't have enough characters or stamina to write up my full reasons why I think you should be promoted because you're such a great guy.

You have my upmost SUPPORT

Status
Not open for further replies.