The-Devils-Son/James Petersmith Enforcer application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
+support he is an exremly nice guy ive had some RP situations with him and he was actually the best RP'R there at those moments. he is also a very calm person.

Reaction score
You're a very friendly, guy ofc, But never seen you Enforcing in IC
  • Neutral, To this, will change, if i see you in-game, Enforcing rules

Reaction score
+Support,

Really active and helpful guy, doing the best of knowing the rules and not brecking them

sits 24/7 at the intersection helps new guys and helping some admins/enforcer

Ayjay

Reaction score
You have my full +support, other than you having the entire community backing this application you also know the rules to an extent where you can Enforce them and have not made any mistakes before making this application.

Good luck.

Reaction score
Under Consideration

The staff team wants to observe you more on the server to prove if you're actually ready for this position or not

Reaction score
I may be missing the app's so I decided I would personally make a comment here.
After watching you for a while I would design antsy say you are capable as an enforcer. You are calm, friendly and helpful towards other community members and your attitude towards this position is great (as is your activity). You're often on the team speak and are well known in the community but I think your rule knowladge is good enough that you could easily control a sit.
All in all I think you would be a great addition to the staff team and in case I'm not there in person to give my opinion to senior administration I would very much like to give my opinion here
Best of luck
+Support

Reaction score
+Support
Very helpful guy aslways ready to do so, a great addition on the server.
A superb roleplayer and knows what he is doing, certainly deserves this place.

Reaction score
+Supppppport

Awesome guy, has a wide knowledge of the rules on this server and i feel he would be useful and hardworking member of the staff team.

angry english man.jpg

Reaction score
+Support,
Awesome guy, helps almost anyone on the /help and try's to solve problems suitably. This guy has the potential of becoming one of the best THINGS on Gmod up to date, he could be the brain of Gmod with all the help he gives people.

Hope you get the enforcer dude!

Regards, Mr. Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.