The Dutch Café Applications

Reaction score
Oops, didn't realise there was a separate section for applications x)

Tell us a little about yourself in the section below, and we will be sure to get back to you swiftly!

Reaction score
IC: Name: Matt Arjama
I like cafes alot! They're fun to be and work in! They also bring chill vibes which I really enjoy! I would like to work here as security as I have a lot of experience in marksmanship and protection of a business(I make my own guns, no worries)

OOC: Name: MatStar
I'm a very good RPer and I think some passiveRP like this could really be good for my RP experience.

Reaction score
IC: Name: Matt Arjama
I like cafes alot! They're fun to be and work in! They also bring chill vibes which I really enjoy! I would like to work here as security as I have a lot of experience in marksmanship and protection of a business(I make my own guns, no worries)

OOC: Name: MatStar
I'm a very good RPer and I think some passiveRP like this could really be good for my RP experience.

Hello Matt! We are very pleased to notice your interest in our restaurant. We have found you in the Paralake phone registry and will be contacting you as soon as possible! If you're eager to start even sooner, don't hesitate to visit us in person at our Bazaar shop and we'll take it from there. If we're open at the time, either Kane or I will be there to receive you. I hope to see you soon!

Andrew Gower

Reaction score
IC name : Jakey Finn
Past Experience : En - Gross Shop
Hello I am Jakey Finn and I am here to apply as a Delivery Guy, I am 32 years old, I live near the Bazaar and I am already ready to deliver food and drinks for the Cafe. here is my number, call me if you are interested in my offer : # 629 - 2374. Have a good day.
OOC name : Klaus Iohannis

Reaction score
IC name : Jakey Finn
Past Experience : En - Gross Shop
Hello I am Jakey Finn and I am here to apply as a Delivery Guy, I am 32 years old, I live near the Bazaar and I am already ready to deliver food and drinks for the Cafe. here is my number, call me if you are interested in my offer : # 629 - 2374. Have a good day.
OOC name : Klaus Iohannis

Hey Jakey, thank you for your application! We will contact you right away!

Reaction score
IC text:
Cole is 27 years old , he was born in 1988. He is the son of Michelle and Norman Rogerson that were both serving within the Paralake County Sheriff's Office. When cole was 14 years old he became an PLPD Explorer and loved the job from the first second.
He stayed in the explorer program until he was 21 years old and join the PLPD straight on. He was an outstanding recruit and finished the academy within 6 months. Once in the field Cole was an excellent officer, he received the PLPD's medal of honor when he was 24, by saving another officers live that was under fire by criminal armenians. He was promoted to the rank of Sergeant a year later. In his free time Cole likes to cook , he loved to cook with his mother before she got shot and killed while on duty. He would like to keep this tradition up by joining the Dutch cafe.

OOC information:

Steamnick: Cole

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61104773

Intrests: I really like to role-play while Im on the server, I mostly RP as LEO , but in my free time I'd like to join the Dutch cafe to find an org. thats not just about raiding or just making money. I hope that you will get me an positive response.

Reaction score
User was warned for breaking rule 2.3 Unnecessary posting
IC text:
Cole is 27 years old , he was born in 1988. He is the son of Michelle and Norman Rogerson that were both serving within the Paralake County Sheriff's Office. When cole was 14 years old he became an PLPD Explorer and loved the job from the first second.
He stayed in the explorer program until he was 21 years old and join the PLPD straight on. He was an outstanding recruit and finished the academy within 6 months. Once in the field Cole was an excellent officer, he received the PLPD's medal of honor when he was 24, by saving another officers live that was under fire by criminal armenians. He was promoted to the rank of Sergeant a year later. In his free time Cole likes to cook , he loved to cook with his mother before she got shot and killed while on duty. He would like to keep this tradition up by joining the Dutch cafe.

OOC information:

Intrests: I really like to role-play while Im on the server, I mostly RP as LEO , but in my free time I'd like to join the Dutch cafe to find an org. thats not just about raiding or just making money. I hope that you will get me an positive response.
lel

Reaction score
IC text:

OOC information:

Hello Cole, thank you for your interest in The Dutch Café. We are still looking for employees, and with your years of experience in the PLPD you seem like a trustworthy, responsible young man! Come by and have a talk with us, where we can then find the position on the team that suits you best. During regular business hours, you should be able to find either Kane or myself ready for a chat at one of the Bazaar Shops (Kane works a longer shift than I do and is more likely to be there, but I'm sure he'll love to talk to you if I'm not available)

Reaction score
IC Text:
APPLICATION FOR THE DUTCH CAFÉ
My name is Markso Moss, I'm 32 years old. My mobile number is 469-7301. My parents were Tom Moss and Maria Moss. My father born 21/05/1943 in germany and went to Paralake City. I'm also still able to speak german with no problems. He started the first Paralake Channel in Paralake City 1961. Sadly he died 1999 because of unknown cancer. Because he didn't know, that he will die, there was no other boss who could be after him. So 2001 was the end of paralake channel. 2014 i tried to revive the channel. But the money is missing for the revive (for movies etc.) So first I decided to work as officer for PLPD, but later I wasnt interested anymore because of the high criminality which nearly put me in a wheelchair. Now, I see there is a new Café and would like to work in because of the feeling to "relax" customers with your coffee.

OOC:

Steam: MCFreakKuh
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:79647838
I find your idea of an Café really good, PassiveRP should be improved on this server, and you are one of the first organizations who starts with it. I want to do with you.

Last edited:
Reaction score
IC Text:
APPLICATION FOR THE DUTCH CAFÉ
My name is Markso Moss, I'm 32 years old. My mobile number is 469-7301. My parents were Tom Moss and Maria Moss. My father born 21/05/1943 in germany and went to Paralake City. I'm also still able to speak german with no problems. He started the first Paralake Channel in Paralake City 1961. Sadly he died 1999 because of unknown cancer. Because he didn't know, that he will die, there was no other boss who could be after him. So 2001 was the end of paralake channel. 2014 i tried to revive the channel. But the money is missing for the revive (for movies etc.) So first I decided to work as officer for PLPD, but later I wasnt interested anymore because of the high criminality which nearly put me in a wheelchair. Now, I see there is a new Café and would like to work in because of the feeling to "relax" customers with your coffee.

OOC:

Steam: MCFreakKuh
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:79647838
I find your idea of an Café really good, PassiveRP should be improved on this server, and you are one of the first organizations who starts with it. I want to do with you.

Hi Markso! Thank you for your interest in The Dutch Café (and sorry for the snail-paced response!)
You've been in a lot of different places, been through some tough times, had a fair share of experiences, and our impression is that you'll make a solid employee!
I would love to have a talk with you some time during business hours; as soon as you see we're open, come have a chat with Kane or myself! I will also try to contact you on your phone ASAP. Hope to see you soon!