The Dutch Mafia(DIsbanded)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
1550e260d7b5c3a197e9676f829e30c0.png

images

The Dutch Mafia is a simple, semi-serious organisation operating in the City of Paralake.

We moved from The Netherlands to Paralake after our organisation was too known in The Netherlands , Law enforcment knew nearly all of our names and places of residence. We thought and knew we had a chance in The Netherlands due to the shitty laws and low sentences for certain crimes. So we tried and stood strong untill nearly all of our members died or were arrested. We were forced to go under other names and move to both a new country and city.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
8ec15f97ff26918e286fd234288dc7d0.png

1. You MUST have a Dutch nationality or the ability to speak Dutch if you whish to be a part of The Dutch Mafia
  2. Don't sit on your ass all day growing drugs , we want to see you in action too.
  3. Always carry some sort of weapon on you
  4. Wear whatever you want ,we have no organisation uniform
  5. Respect anyone within the organisation.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
5df3579cb08e56f82ccc0b58803e8e7a.png

You can join our organisation by sending me a Personal message with the Following questions (You can Answer them in Dutch or English , whatever your preference goes to)

How old are you?:
What's your playtime on the server?:
What previous organisation(s) have you been in?:
How would you rate your shooting skill (1-10)
What is your firearms level?:
What are your marksmanship levels?:
Why would you like to join The Dutch Mafia?:​

(do not care wether you have 10 million in your bank or 50k. We'd rather have loyal members that don't have shit over people who we only trust for 20% with millions on the bank)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I would like to mention that anyone is given a chance in this organisation! New or experienced , poor or rich. We just need the loyal ones! Feel free to apply

Reaction score
I have decided to change this organisation to a complete new concept. I've been looking for a Dutch only organisation for ages myself and never managed to find one besides The Ambassy of The Netherlands. This is not meant to be seen as any kind of racism or discrimination , i just thought it'd be a cool thing to make a Dutch Only organisation again.

Reaction score
Disbanded Stuff doesn't work out , theres lots of better , bigger organisations that are simply ''superior''. Nobody tends to join smaller organisations which is why i make this decision

Status
Not open for further replies.