The En - Gross Shop Applications {OPEN NOW}

Reaction score
Hello I am Jakye Finn and I am looking for stuff at my shop, you will receive 1500 dollars / week, I need a Guard, Delivery Guy and a Shop Keeper. Post your applications here, and I will respond to them ASAP. Also for more information contact me in game # 629 - 2374. We will change the location of the shop from Bazaar to Business Area. Good Day.
Application Template:
Name :
Data about you :
Job you want to apply :

Follow the template please.

Current Staff :

Owner - Jakey Finn @Klaus Iohannis

Guard -

Delivery Guy - Aaron Doman @MrAaron

Shop Keeper -

Last edited:
Reaction score
Name : Jestem Polska
Past Experience : None.
Data about you : Working as a medic,i was never arrested,from Romania,I'm 24 Years old,aggresive temperament,homeless.
Job you want to apply :Guard

Last edited:
Reaction score
Name : Jestem Polska
Past Experience : None.
Data about you : Working as a medic,i was never arrested,from Romania,I'm 24 Years old,aggresive temperament,homeless.
Job you want to apply :Guard
Application DENIED you could write more about yourself in game, you have cooldown 1 week, when you think you will understand what you should write, make another application. Have a nice day.

Reaction score
I Dont see why she was declined...you gave her 10 minuets too edit the post...thats pretty pathetic

Reaction score
So you declined your staff worker you will probably only have because "applications are closed"

Reaction score
Name : Aaron Doman
Past Experience : I sit in bazaar and sell items to the range of people there I'm a trusted seller and woud like to join your business.
Data about you : I own a mini cooper.
Job you want to apply : Delivery.

Reaction score
Past Experience : I sit in bazaar and sell items to the range of people there I'm a trusted seller and woud like to join your business.
Thank you for the application, you will get an answer when the applications are open. Good day. ~Klaus
saw-bike-fail-o.gif

[DOUBLEPOST=1439308513,1439289760][/DOUBLEPOST]
YOu application is pretty good, you are Accepted, contact me in game. Good day.