MrAaron's Enforcer application - New era

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm going to give my exact opinion here. I truly could not trust you with the enforcer rank again, yes you may have been a great enforcer the first time and maybe a great Mod again, but since being demoted from the rank of moderator you have gotten so many bans and warnings and that's something that just made me lose my trust in you. You may have done well previously as moderator and done lot's of reports, but after all you have done I don't think you should be trusted with the rank again yet!
I wish you the best of luck with this application, but its going to be a -Support from me.

Reaction score
He done a stupid move but besides that he was one of the BEST mods , a new year 2017 , a fresh beginning , more chances . he really really deserve to be one of the staff again for sum reasons :

1- Really active on server , you can see him around
* Im not a teamspeak user , so i dont know about being active on it ....\
2- Helpful in /help chat , gives a helpful answers
3- Friendly person ps. he is a snake ingame :booty:
4- He have a great knowledge of rules and laws
5- He can control the situations if anything happens

I am giving him a +BIG SUPPORT

Reaction score
Not gonna lie, although Aaron made some shit decisions as a mod in my opinion he was fantastic. Even if he was busy he would set an objective to get reports done. Their is a problem with lazy staff member's these days...And he was a far from lazy one. Bring back Aaron! Don't fuck it up.

Reaction score
Aaron he was a great moderator and what caused him to lose that was rather upsetting and stupid on his part but we all make mistakes allow him to fix his mistake and once again show us how much he is valued as a staff member. He answer reports all the time just like some staff members do right now and what is the harm in having more of them who answer reports constantly rather then every now and then. He proved himself last time that he did loads of reports and he knew what he was doing it was a mistake on his part that cost him dearly but that's in the past and look at him today and what he once did and what is can do again. Obviously, this is a +support. I wish you the best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.