the existence of "w cops"

Reaction score
In any serious roleplay community there is competitiveness between cops and crims which is fun and I totally understand that while agreeing with it. However after watching this

specifically how the officer abused a weird mechanic at 1:38 that halts a vehicle just by driving on the door side to win this scenario instead of winning by a fair chase or gunpoint is in my opinion at least extremely lame; and in any roleplay community i've experienced; would be considered power gaming, I was curious what you guys think?

Reaction score
I'd rather cops use their brains and do stuff like this than just stick a gun in peoples faces and force them to comply because a rule says they have to.
interesting, but are you saying in this exact scenario it wouldn't be unrealistic for a car to be stalled from movement by another car grinding on it from the door side?

and if it is unrealistic if for the sake of using their brain and not just "sticking guns in face" why can't the cop not abuse this mechanic, have a chase, then win that way fair and square.

Reaction score
Not sure what’s unrealistic about this.
my issue was the struggle isn't the same as fully halting movement and that was fully utilized by the police to win a situation which seems unrealistic and unfun so neither reasoning is validated.

Unless otherwise Im wrong about the in-game mechanic and that it isn't impossible to escape a cop who's grinding on your car like this.

Reaction score
I am pretty sure if he would have reversed and turned his wheel the other way (steer towards the right) towards the cop car he would have gotten away.

Reaction score
the cop didn't do anything wrong but you did who got into a car
i didn't record this video it's not mine.
handcuffed without any /me interaction from the driver or anyone who's not in handcuffs
you don't need to /me shoot's male in front of him so that's not a realistic example, a realistic example is like "/me takes GSR test to check if gunpowder residue is on the detained suspect's hands." where a fast-paced interaction is not at play.

Reaction score
make the PLPD worse lately
my last statement that regarded PLPD was a suggestion that enforced rules and made it impossible to fail rp which directly also works to save officer lives and make both sides stay alive and roleplay instead of experience black screen simulator.

Explain to me what's bad about that?

Reaction score
you don't need to /me shoot's male in front of him so that's not a realistic example, a realistic example is like "/me takes GSR test to check if gunpowder residue is on the detained suspect's hands." where a fast-paced interaction is not at play.
What are you on about? You need to perform a /me in a situation like this if you're handcuffed since you cannot open a door.

Reaction score
What are you on about? You need to perform a /me in a situation like this if you're handcuffed since you cannot open a door.
but he did, it's not unrealistic to turn around and open a car door then jump in you don't need a /me for that lmao ask any staff. As I said you'd use it for the latter example brother.

Reaction score
but he did, it's not unrealistic to turn around and open a car door then jump in you don't need a /me for that lmao ask any staff. As I said you'd use it for the latter example brother.
yeah, luckely that was never a thing..
80c8b91c6a5c17f23b0551c404cdf1e3.png

Reaction score
yeah, luckely that was never a thing..
80c8b91c6a5c17f23b0551c404cdf1e3.png
you probably just pissed off Racxes this is just a common Racxes abuse moment of course! no but jokes aside, seriously just because one person got punished for something that doesn't mean it's objectively the rule cause disputes happen and get accepted all the time.

Last edited: