The Galindo Cartel

• Thread starter Deleted member 5920
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The reason I think org wars will kill PERP is because, like Olsens skirmishes, it'll devolve from ingame gunfights to endless fucking proxy battles.

Reaction score
Well, no mate my aims pretty shit cuz iv been gone a while that was kinda my point about saying their orgs shit retard.

Reaction score
Also no where in that quote you used did I say I was better than ethans org I said he cant cum in his pants over the fact that like 5 of his members 1 which left for our org xddd broke him outta jail. The other 30 zergs in it are aids and quite clearly from last night are pretty shit lmao.

Reaction score
I am in this org and it is a very scary trapper org. Watch out 0 marksmanship people coming at you with M4's we can't handle.

EDIT: Excluding Ethan btw.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Oh, shit look super left tooooooooooooo. guess no one good is left :(

Man talks trash then finally raids then suddenly after all his friends are dead happens to "time out" only to rejoin 10 minutes after. Not to mention swapping out swap out a SCAR for a Mac 11 mid raid.

Reaction score
Man talks trash then finally raids then suddenly after all his friends are dead happens to "time out" only to rejoin 10 minutes after. Not to mention swapping out swap out a SCAR for a Mac 11 mid raid.
First off gunna start by saying this area is meant for ic only. @Collier I can only assume was the one with this info as he saw me at scrappys has clearly got this all wrong and if its not you colliboi Plz accept this apology. But I died to a wallbang from big mans @Racxes respawned came back to scrappy cuz I still owned it. This was after my ethernet cable being aids and disconnecting. once I got back took a scar from storage reloaded it stored it again cuz everyone was dead. drove to office and took my mac that was in the trunk out and stored that too. Next time you wanna slander me boi make an AR you will probably get further with that one.

Reaction score
I almost knew you'd be the sort of person who'd rely on 1.3 in order to make sure people don't know about stuff.

Reaction score
Wagwan dan mate make an AR il supply the recorded demo as long as you agree to fuck off when you dont understand a full situation cheers in advance.

Reaction score
do you even know what a zerg means? it doesn't mean people you retard lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.