The Harpers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

User0

best allies you can have
10/10

Rated on Yelp.
OT: This is a really good org and well founded.
GG

Reaction score
"Anything related to Belinsky operations or family."

Someones out of their league..

Reaction score
You guys base was on fire. I walked in with the firemen and afterwards I just
bobby pinned all doors with some of you in there and took some drugs then asked if you someone could let me out and he did. Easiest raid ever

Reaction score
Surrender now, or more harpers will follow.

-Cacuzza

5622E078CA3604618DA8CEEE1EB6A8B8C6D01494

8481871204317272513A1D561AA93B0314584FBC

391CD99F2FFD921111FF68C85A6BFD94A0C4ED65

C53EDAD765A5DD4D209D45D6AB0F35C20A562AAB

Reaction score
Hey. Just me with my daily Harper killing post :D

8EAC593D9A3018DB2650A38ADC45C5ECFF6F2EAC

820b55d23e923913b5cf82a01cb424bf.jpg

Wasn't really a hostage situation was it? For one, Oskar seems to not be acting like a hostile in any situation at all, considering he was gambling with us last night, and for the fact that he hasn't on his own attempted to kill or assassinate us.

And, this "contract killing" Situation, wasn't between Cacuzza and Harper's at all. It was between us and Ben /Harper/.

Anyway, considering today just completely wiped me over Belinsky and Cacuzza's robbing all my cigarettes xD. I'm pretty much done, I don't want any rivals, I'm staying peaceful.

Overall, I'm saying personally I want this war to end.

- Jack Harper

Reaction score
Dear Harpers.

Personally, I believe your organisation and everything you stand for is a bunch of shit. You're a terrible organisation with little understanding of how things work, and you're soon to be wiped from existence. Just like the Skinheads, and every other thug style org you will fade into nothing. No one will remember your names. Not even the men who killed you.

However, as I am one of your most notorious enemies. You probably wont listen to me. So I took the liberty of interviewing one of your own loyal Harpers to find out what they really thought of your organisation. Here's what he had to say:

4snNKys.jpg

As you can see here. Mr Jack Harper is expressing his true feelings for the org he fights for.
Just in case this isn't clear enough, I shall provide a close-up image of the Harpers' views:

lDgDAG5.jpg

Lovely words from a lovely man. I would personally like to thank Mr Jack Harper for allowing us to speak to him at his base.

We at Peter The Prophet are determined to 'interview' everyone in this organisation, to ensure they have the ability to fully express their own thoughts and feelings.

Reaction score
Another Day... Another Death...

You better give up, we took this scum and obliterated him from existance, give up or even MORE will fall, if this doesn't persuade you, I will have a video of our raid against 2 of your members conducted today, the easiest I have ever done.

1024x640.resizedimage

RIP IN PISS
[DOUBLEPOST=1429268909,1429235895][/DOUBLEPOST]

GIVE UP!

Reaction score
Dear Harpers.

Personally, I believe your organisation and everything you stand for is a bunch of shit. You're a terrible organisation with little understanding of how things work, and you're soon to be wiped from existence. Just like the Skinheads, and every other thug style org you will fade into nothing. No one will remember your names. Not even the men who killed you.

However, as I am one of your most notorious enemies. You probably wont listen to me. So I took the liberty of interviewing one of your own loyal Harpers to find out what they really thought of your organisation. Here's what he had to say:

4snNKys.jpg

As you can see here. Mr Jack Harper is expressing his true feelings for the org he fights for.
Just in case this isn't clear enough, I shall provide a close-up image of the Harpers' views:

lDgDAG5.jpg

Lovely words from a lovely man. I would personally like to thank Mr Jack Harper for allowing us to speak to him at his base.

We at Peter The Prophet are determined to 'interview' everyone in this organisation, to ensure they have the ability to fully express their own thoughts and feelings.

Alright, thanks for calling me loyal and lovely and you're welcome mate.

Considering I was at gunpoint, I guess I let some anger out in the calmest way I could at that moment in time. First I didn't even know we were in war with to be honest. But I wasn't the type of guy for having a lot of Enemies, I was kind of neutral with everyone. I don't mind Harpers. Its full of amazing and good people/friends, we have nice allies and friends. More far too many enemies for me on my server time of 3 days. I'm still learning here, crafting, fire arms defending and experience with attacking others.

Sir CaptinSpaghetti,

Sponge told me you all broke 6.2, and how did He know my (sponge) name.

I wasn't part of this, but he told me he was unarmed. There was also x5 more of you and he was on his own.

Anyway, I'm considering partly leaving Harper's, and just to be friends. I quite don't want this.

(To be continued)

Posted on mobile..
- Jack harper

Reaction score
Hey Harpers! I had a great time at your office complex earlier today!

Easiest raid ever?

Advice: Don't give people you don't know keys. Especially if they are friends with people YOU declared war on. You may think this is a dick move, but YOU declared war.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.