The Money Fight

Reaction score

There are only hours until one of the biggest and most hyped boxing matches of all time; UFC’s biggest star, Conor McGregor against the undefeated boxer Floyd Mayweather. This fight is huge and I am excited bro.

For the exceptionality of this event, I have shaped a basic form of betting for those who want to make the fight a bit more interesting.

Make sure only to set one marker per option, otherwise, it will be disregarded. Calculate the total of your bettings and send the given amount to this bank account: 4711418. Depending on the outcome of the match you’ll receive your money next day. The rest is common sense.

Fill out the betting form here

If any of you have any questions please send me a PM and don’t post them down below.

I really hope that you guys have been looking forward just as much as I have for this fight to happen. Use the opportunity to discuss what you guys think is going to happen tonight.

Reaction score
I bet 150k with @Yaseen, x2. I bet on mcgregor he bet on mayweather

I also placed a $500 bet on McGregor irl, no round ko or anything just a clean win bet, should be fine

#FUCKTHEMAYWEATHERS

tell me what this bitch ass is gonna do, go around in the ring screaming
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! HARD WORK DEDICATION!!!!

fuck him fuck his life 40 year old shit boy

Reaction score
K/O by Connor < round 4. My son is too fast for this roblox headass dude.

ps if anyone wants to make ez x2 bets against mcgregor forum pm because brinchs numbers r 2 confusing

Reaction score
44346ff719.png

So far we got 8 people in on the deal and it looks great.

#FUCKTHEMAYWEATHERS

Reaction score
£250 on multiple bets for Conor, hoping he wins on round 6 for the best return. :D Got some blind belief.

Reaction score
Looks like i am the only one with sense on perpheads, mayweather is obviously going to win

Reaction score
I bet 150k with @Yaseen, x2. I bet on mcgregor he bet on mayweather

I also placed a $500 bet on McGregor irl, no round ko or anything just a clean win bet, should be fine
£250 on multiple bets for Conor, hoping he wins on round 6 for the best return. :D Got some blind belief.
All in on McGregor
K/O by Connor < round 4. My son is too fast for this roblox headass dude.
F