The name's Testa Lagusa mate

Reaction score
Ello' mate my name is Testa Lagusa. I was a moderator. I was a gambler. I'm somehow a captain in the police department. I used to make self-incriminating videos on my YouTube channel. I've now increased all my important shooting skills from low-100. I hate keyboard warriors with a passion, who aren't as verbal over Teamspeak. You've more than likely heard my shouting and swearing as if I have Tourettes and that's simply because I confront people all the time. I'm probably the only proper black guy still chilling on the server.

Moving on, I'm a pretty chill lad and you'll know this if you have a spark of intelligence or common sense in you. I have mad respect for players who don't blindly follow the word of administrators and question if they think something is generally long. No one likes people who hang off authority's rear end because of rank. Proud to say I deal with my own issues and as a result of that you may have noticed I've never made an action request or IA complaint, I don't give big ups to that type of behavior.

Big up the Londoners!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Could we conduct a meeting over the application named Teamspeak, with the whole community involved where you can easily introduce yourself for us all? I'd rather not have the conversation here.

Thanks!

Reaction score
Could we conduct a meeting over the application named Teamspeak, with the whole community involved where you can easily introduce yourself for us all? I'd rather not have the conversation here.

Thanks!

Yesh m8, wid d3 sn0w in Lundun, I'm ovol4bl3 4ll d3y m8