Testa's enforcer application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
+Support
From what I have seen, Testa is a very nice person and hosted a really good event today aswell. I would really like to see Testa get staff. Good luck man!

Reaction score
He's a great member of the community and when we've crossed paths in-game he's only ever produced nothing but great roleplay which is only helped by his willingness to go up and beyond what he has to do especially within the police force where he's helped me on multiple occasions with both IC and OOC issues.

+Support

Reaction score
Very nice guy before I was banned for a long time, seems to have evolved when it comes to rule knowledge since then. +Support

Reaction score
This guy is worth having a shot at being a staff member. He's very dedicated to this community and very helpful. Once while being a mayor he explained me about taxes, he was very detailed about it and eager to teach. Never heard a bad thing about him, only good. Keep it up!
+support

Reaction score
Testa is a very friendly and likable person. He is a well-known member of the community, and is worth giving a shot. +Support

Reaction score
+sUPPORT , Great rule knowladge , very calm and friendly , i think he will be nice as a staff

Reaction score
Testa is an amazing roleplayer with perfect rule and law knowledge, he showed it today while i was patrolling with him and basing with him. He also deminstrated it while dealing with a roadcrew worker earlier.
Therefore i will be supporting this application and i have nothing negative to say about this lad.

Reaction score
Testa has always been a good boy. He clearly knows all the server's rules and laws. He is very professional when he is an officer. It would be the biggest mistake to not to give him a chance as an enforcer and I would be extremely mad to every senior staff member if he wouldn't get a chance (jk).

+support
+rep
+agree

Status
Not open for further replies.