The "new" me

Reaction score
I have been in this community for a good 2 years (roughly) now and I was always know as that one mingey squeaker who always broke rules and had shit aim (the last one is still true tho).
I am changing my profile name to Gambit as well as my ig name to a whole new person.
My rep is shite and that is not how I wanna play. I ain't gonna snake no one (unless they fuck me up) and I ain't gonna be an annoying mingey squeaker. Also I ain't gonna get triggered over someone saying cancer.
So yeah my new profile name will be Gambit inna bit.
[DOUBLEPOST=1497810483,1497736348][/DOUBLEPOST]Btw i was Teemo before.

Reaction score
I have been in this community for a good 2 years (roughly) now and I was always know as that one mingey squeaker who always broke rules and had shit aim (the last one is still true tho).
I am changing my profile name to Gambit as well as my ig name to a whole new person.
My rep is shite and that is not how I wanna play. I ain't gonna snake no one (unless they fuck me up) and I ain't gonna be an annoying mingey squeaker. Also I ain't gonna get triggered over someone saying cancer.
So yeah my new profile name will be Gambit inna bit.
[DOUBLEPOST=1497810483,1497736348][/DOUBLEPOST]Btw i was Teemo before.
that is a good name and it has comedic purpose too. welcome to the community gabitt.