The only competent one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
upload_2015-7-9_11-32-51-jpeg.618

IN-GAME NAME: Aaron Doman
32px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:41291045

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER: This application is completely different than the other one, I've added allot more detail and what I've improved on, please take care on reading this, my previous application was denied because some people haven't watched me play in game.I was congratulated on my range of rule knowledge and other procedures in my role-playing character and out of character.My communication skills are very clear and have helped many people in the past weeks, @Alabin the moderator has witnessed me take control of a man who shall not be named breaking rule 3.4 upon punching officers for getting a ticket for a law he had broken and said he had a grudge against the LEO's,@Alabin witnessed me talk to the man breaking the rules and also had a chat after me.

A bit about me if you don’t know me already: Hello my name is Aaron I currently have 5 bans on record, dating from last year and prior to that I have 12 warnings, I'm applying for enforcer because I have improved and numerous of staff told me so too, the thing is all I want to do is prove to you guys that I can do the job, the fact I have 12 warnings isn't actually that bad since some staff members have that amount and it's actually the fact that new members rack up about 8 warnings in a month for example Tadgee, for me its an achievement not to get a warning for so long, so in my way I have decided to apply.

I have left school and have free time on my hands until September.

After being part of this community since the 21stJune 2013 I believe I have stayed part of the community and have not gone inactive other than holidays and previous bans I have stuck with this community since beta.
I've recently had a word with the administration team and its basically that they haven't saw me role-play that much and have a feeling I may have not matured for the rank but I can tell you, if you watch me role-playing you'll see how much I've changed.

Basically I've improved massively from what I used to be and I've noticed that I have too, also that other people have messaged me. The thing is my warnings are from 2013-2014 when I wasn't mature enough to actually be playing on serious role-play, the fact that now I have actually fixed up and realized that everything I done in the past is in the past and shouldn't count. I've put alot of time and effort into PERP-heads and I think I should be given a shot, allot may think different from my past. I'm very active in the help chat, like today people was asking a range of locations and some people thanked me, someone asked me too what the teamspeak IP is and I told them in help chat.

I actually do try to enforce the rules while the players tend to mess around in the vicinity.for instance an example that actually happened.

Good note: I've been part of the community for along time, my playtime is around 1 month until I left for a short break (examinations) and a good active rule knowledge and pointing stuff out, but the thing is people still realise me as a rule breaker , I've changed and others have told me I've changed, if I did get a staff position I'd be as active as I can with my 70 days current on record in the server obviously I'm not ready to leave at random points, my help to the staff team would be affectionate and to help out as much as possible, currently I've shown how willing to help-out I am by helping out in chat.

✔ What I've improved: I've improved that people think I'm a rule breaker and that all I do is come on and mess around, this stopped in 2013/2014 and stayed there, I can prove to anyone that I've improved with my recent RP.

The thing is prior to my previous warnings and bans I've improved massively and I've got evidence to prove I have from when I was 13-14 I wasn't very mature lets say, so these past weeks I've tried to prove myself to everyone on the server, and if anyone don't believe me you can watch me in game and I'll prove it to you.

Reason 1 I was mayor and I was killed the people got reported to the police and all I heard was "WAITING FOR AN ADMIN" this was mixing IC into OOC breaching rule @ 3.24.Also while I was with@Murtsley earlier I was in an admin situation and the guys was lying about how they blatantly didn't see my broadcast saying "taxes going down to 15%" which led to me having to make multiple ban requests soon, this caused an up-raw.

Reason 2 There was a guy around office vicinity who was talking to me who managed to find out my name without talking to me before. [Tad pointless]

Reason 3 on 09/02/15 - There was a man at the intersection who broke by running over the highway while being chased, he then got shot at and didn't stop running, you can ask Lewis Doman he told the man what he did since he won't listen to me. - 3.19, 3.3 & 3.4​
  • 3.19 Evading arrest​
  • 2.1 Play Realistically​
  • 3.4 Putting your Life at Risk​
  • 3.6 Stay Alive​
Reason 4 on 10/02/15 @ 17:00 - There was a man at PD who got in my car and kept trying to steal it, I locked the doors and proceeded to mug him, first of all he jumped out at 75 mph risking his life breaching 3.4 & 3.3, I got Chris to question him and tell him what he did wrong.After a few minutes I took him under highway in tree's and shone my headlights on him and pulled my M4A1 out and proceeded to request him to drop his items, he didn't but then disconnected.Chris banned him.''Chris: I banned the guy that DC'd for 3 days"

[TS3 SCENE] 10/02/15 @ 20:10 - Told AVAST to provide evidence and to ask Ash about his ban which he claimed unfair, unfortunately Ash was busy and had to go off, AVAST is now appealing his warnings.In my opinion I think over the last 6 months I've improved myself to a standard where I'm fit for purpose but its the admins decision whether to tell me if I'm enforcer material or not, I've adapted to Lewis scheme and evolved around it.But yeah, I think I've improved massively but others may not since they don't see me in-game.

[1st of March 2015] Me and Senlin helped out a new player to the server and told him how to work PERP and how to role-play, when we walked around the man asked if we can give him a gun as shown in the image:
upload_2015-7-9_11-32-51-png.619
I explained to him you don't need a gun to role-play and to have a good time, a gun is used in self defence, he said okay, after mentioning that we took him to get some new clothes.

Spoiler: Sweater vest

Spoiler: (After finding out he ban evaded, he got banned)

Hopefully we put a smile on his face and he can enjoy PERP as he wishes, I wish him the best of luck on his future PERP life and would like him to keep in contact if his reading this application.
upload_2015-7-9_11-32-51-png.617
Unfortunately on 1/04/15 we had a major problem of a man failing to drop his 75 cocaine after I received death threats and threats over direct OOC chat, the man got banned for 3.4 and 1.1 I believe.
upload_2015-7-9_11-32-51-jpeg.620
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On July the 5th I helped out a guy called Olivear! get his trousers from the Jennifers, after finding out he couldn't purchase them he decided to carry on role-playing.

upload_2015-7-9_11-32-51-jpeg.621

5th July : 14:16 (GMT 0) I heard echo off the three peoples microphone, in the admin sit I asked them to hold there microphone key down, you could hear Skype end, Lewis and Devils was informed and these guys got banned.​
afbb9735d05237c9e6605d49a217bab4.png

c3a26594fc15524fe6596d39f85e8f5d.png

Key Qualities
  • Calm speaker with an understandable microphone.​
  • I'm a calm person and know how to react with others breaching rules.​
  • Dealt with people in OOC since I'm not staff and told them what they did wrong.​
  • Used help chat to help people and tell them where to go, what to do.​
  • I'm fair towards everyone and let everyone have a say.​
Previous namesMarcus reevesAaron RoycewiczAaron DuffyAaron DomanRecommendation :https://perpheads.com/threads/aaron-and-pear.7005/https://perpheads.com/threads/ted-hastings-ph-chicken.6168/https://perpheads.com/threads/mraaron.7159/

Role-playing experiences + Job RP images.

You need to have at least one week of game time played. - ✔(1 month) - Server says 70 days.

No recent in-game bans on record. (one year since last ban) - ✔

(6 months)Good understanding of the rules to an extent to where you feel you can ENFORCE the rules.✔

I attempt to enforce the rules in game to an good extent.Must have access to and must use a microphone. ✔ HyperX cloud 2

You must be active on our TeamSpeak 3 server. ✔
6-8 hours a day

Your time played on the server must be at least one week. ✔ - 1 month.

No recent in-game bans on record. ✔ 8 Months since last ban

You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. ✔

Yes I do.You must have access to and use a microphone.✔

You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server. ✔
Everyday for 8 hours

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVERS:Good gamers community [Head admin for 3 years]
VH GAMING - 1 month got all staff demoted for inactivity.

Mine & Lewis old server mine was Enigma RP his was another one I was like op [DarkRP]

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Well I come on every day till around 23:00, so yes.DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:My voice is not the same as others and I sound like I have a speech disorder but that goes back to when I used to be deaf and learnt how to speak properly when I was 6 years old.

CONTACT INFORMATION:​
  • Aaron.duffbeer1 - Skype​
Thanks for reading.

Reaction score
No thanks.

I'd rather not have someone who gets demoted and comes back only to annoy everyone with disrespectful behavior

In fact you don't even meet the requirements, as you have had three recent warnings on your forum record.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.