The Belinsky Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I will make this short and clear: I will aswell leave this organisation as of today. The policy just takes all the fun away and makes it impossible on being a goverment employee. I have been kicked out of the Belinsky's before for raiding their base as S.W.A.T and defeating Viktor in a "duel" where I survived and made them loose a bunch of drugs/weapons/resources (not sure how Viktor noticed me in the first place as I didn't say a single word and you can't even recognize under that S.W.A.T model/uniform but oh well). It was fun. But not as fun when we actually decided to take hostages for no reason at all @Subs 4 yesterday and just attract unwanted police attention when we are already at a safe spot. Viktor clearly just wanted action, and he got it. What did we (some of us) get? $5000 and a bunch of burgers and a flight to New Mexico that we didn't even make it as there was a roadbloack at Parker Tunnel.

Goodbye. It was an honor to be with the Belinsky's but the organisation is definetely steering towards the wrong path with its new policy and how they act with their members as soon as they become a goverment employee. Baldy signing out.

Reaction score
*Sniff Sniff
I smell another downfall.
Nah its just the smell of Victor's deoderant
bitch-spray1.jpg

[DOUBLEPOST=1433685211,1433684457][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nah its just the smell of Victor's deoderant
bitch-spray1.jpg
Can't comment because I'm on my phone but Zan, the post is in character. As is the original post in this thread and many others, so please kindly cease your silly behaviour.

Oh and if you couldn't work it out, this one is OOC.

Reaction score
It's been an amazing ride. I'd like to thank every Belinsky for every amazing time we had. Things came to an end today, Evil will probably give an update post soon. But I've enjoyed every minute of the ride. 2 People I'd like to thank over anybody else:

@MrLewis - If it wasn't for you I wouldn't of got in, thanks for recognizing me and bringing me in.
@Ben Lockwood - Inviting me to the organization.

Also,

@EVIL
@ArnoldGerkin

Shows that there were only 3 true Belinsky's today. You will forever be in my thoughts.

Time to offer my services else where,

I wish all Past - Current Belinsky's the best in their future,

- Liam Belinsky

Reaction score
This is it, the end times:

Well, this is it. The death of The Belinsky Family:

The Belinsky Family, the oldest crime family this server has seen, has finally come to and end. But alas we went down doing what we did best: Fighting. The last moments of the family saw Arnold Gerkin, Liam Belinsky, and Viktor Belinsky taking on Peter The Prophet, who chose to protected Hugh Jones. Although Hugh Jones was killed, as were the three Belinskys.

The last act of the family involved Liam Belinsky, Arnold Gerkin, and Viktor Belinsky, as they set to tie up all loose ends and escape the city. The plan however, did not work out. After killing Kenneth Walker, and Hugh Jones, the last three Belinskys were executed by the members of Peter The Prophet. The rest of the Belinskys were removed from the organisation before these events occurred, to ensure their protection.

In a way, our final chapter is somewhat similar to the death of our sister organisation, Grow Inc. Who's final days were spent fighting the inevitable before finally coming to rest. I believe, had they been here to witness what happened today, they would be proud.

I would like to thank all the Belinskys who remained loyal, not just today, but all the other times we were saved by our own people. The Family could not have been everything it was, had we not had the people we did. I wish all Belinskys a bright, and prosperous future. This extends to our allies, we had the strongest of bonds with our allies. There were many an occasion in which the family would have been in serious trouble, had our allies not stepped in. This will never be forgotten, and personally I can see the LBA, and every organisation within it, going far. Make sure you fill the gap the Belinskys left behind.

Since I first established the family back in August 2013 we have had many ups and downs. Plenty of times when we lost everything, but we always survived, we always held on. The family has seen the unfortunate death of almost all of its allies over the years. However, we have also destroyed 14 enemy organisations in our time, which I believe, is an amazing achievement. Also, I have to say, I've loved running the family. Its been great, through all the best times, and the worst. It shall be missed.

In the end, our death was quite ironic. As the final few Belinskys were killed by the men we made. The ex-Belinskys who turned on us in our final hour, were only in their position, because they were once with us. Hugh Jones for example, was made in the Belinskys, and in the end contributed to its death. The rest of our enemies were those we had already beaten. Such as Trande, and Chris. They belonged to organisations we had long since destroyed, and had learnt the hard way, that the criminal world wasn't for them. So, they turned to where all failed criminals go, the PLPD. With infinite men and resources they slowly wore us down. Not an honourbale fight, but one they won none the less.

In the end, everything we built, has been destroyed. Our members will fade out, and join new organisations, carrying on their lives. Slowly but surely, the name and recognised power of the family will fade to dust, just as the names of our fallen will. Eventually, 'Belinsky' will be nothing more than a name, chiseled into the graves of those we once called family.

http://imgur.com/a/saakH

Thank you all, its been good.​

Trande

Added you to defeated organization of the Paralake Police Department. Just wanted to inform you.

Reaction score
Touched my heart seeing this org go to pieces like this. I hope we can help the members.

Reaction score
So sad to see this happen. I really had a great time basing with you guys a coup days ago, when we rekt Matty^^

I was thinking about joining the org soon, but that doesnt seem like a posibility anymore.

Good luck to all the member who were strong and fighted to the end.

Ebbe Kvisthector

Reaction score
This is truly sad. I won't lie, I was close to shedding a fucking tear. Ever since I joined this server I looked up to each and every one of you. You guys were my inspiration leading to my addiction of PERP. There is no way it's being disbanded, I know im not the only one who wants to keep it up. There has to be another option besides disbanding!

Status
Not open for further replies.