The Belinsky Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Trande, the leader of the German Mafia announced today that the war was over, and they were soon to disband.

In all honestly, we all knew it would end this way. But this war has proved we are still prepared to defend ourselves, and our position.

Also, thank you to all the members of The Belinsky Family and Paralake Partnership who partook in the war. Both new and old members of the family demonstrated their skills, proving again, that we are the best.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Trande, the leader of the German Mafia announced today that the war was over, and they were soon to disband.

In all honestly, we all knew it would end this way. But this war has proved we are still prepared to defend ourselves, and our position.

Also, thank you to all the members of The Belinsky Family and Paralake Partnership who partook in the war. Both new and old members of the family demonstrated their skills, proving again, that we are the best.
Indeed, we knew it would end like this... Anyway, I would like to thank all the Members of the Belinsky Family for their assistance and pure kindness thowards one another that I have witnessed during this war... We truly stand united. And so, Any time, Viktor. Call upon us... Any time.

Last edited:
Reaction score
764b76f8d2.jpg

We're The Pashkaverka Family, we're at war with The Ermakovich Family, filthy liars took our drugs when we help them, we need your help to raid! We ask you if you supply us weapons also maybe help in raids, yes we will pay my friends.

Reaction score
Once again, we are at war... If it can be called a 'war'.

We are currently facing 'The Cassos'. I understand we have had a problem with them for some time, however today the Armenians officially declared war. Therefore as allies, we will be joining them in the Cassos' annihilation.

In all honesty, I don't believe they will cause us any problems at all. This conflict should not last long.

Due to their disadvantages, mugging of their members is not permitted. This war will be fought via raids.

Reaction score
Once again, we are at war... If it can be called a 'war'.

We are currently facing 'The Cassos'. I understand we have had a problem with them for some time, however today the Armenians officially declared war. Therefore as allies, we will be joining them in the Cassos' annihilation.

In all honesty, I don't believe they will cause us any problems at all. This conflict should not last long.

Due to their disadvantages, mugging of their members is not permitted. This war will be fought via raids.
The Paralake Partnership shall therefore stand united, side by side with the Belinskys and the Cassos's other rivals...

Last edited:
Reaction score
To all Belinskys:

Due the exam season coming to and end, I have decided to take back command of the family, if you are still in Bloom's version leave and ask for an invite into the new Belinsky Family.

I believe we all owe thanks to Bloom who successfully ran the family in my absence, even guiding the family through two separate wars. He did a great job, and proved to us all that he belongs in his Underboss position.

Reaction score
@Krinkles You've earned a medal due to your hard work with the Family and you will be given it by Ivan Pashkaverka (@Pear) later today. Here is the ribbon you can put on your formal jacket
Ordervictory_rib.png
This is the Order of Victory medal;
Orden-Pobeda-Marshal_Vasilevsky.jpg

Kind regards your allies; The Pashkaverka Family

Reaction score
KeMLeGZ.jpg

Rest in peace Garry.

That's what we do to people who attempt to kill our boss.

Rip Nexus

Last edited:
Reaction score
To all Belinskys:

It is quite apparent times are changing, old tactics are now futile, and we are in need of rejuvenation. Therefore we are going to play the government at their own game, we will remain the most powerful crime family in Paralake. We simply need to change are strategies:​

From now on, when residing in commercial buildings, we shall open businesses (Such as Belinsky Ballistics). In which we will use this legitimate business to mask our criminal operations. This has many advantages, with the most important being the police will have no reason to suspect any criminal activity is taking place on our properties.

Those participating in raiding will reside in another property, until their raids are over. There drugs will still be placed and managed within the main base however. The raiders must also wait an extra 20 minutes before returning to the main base, to ensure the police are not brought back

It is important to remember, all we need to do to beat the PLPD is to stay one step ahead, and ensure they don't raid. If we don't give them a reason to arrest us, or raid, there is nothing they can do. So as of now, it is your job to stay out of trouble with the police. Hide bodies, lie, do what you must to ensure they get no ground. They are useless if we don't play into their hands. As for organisations, this is where we need to prove we are still at the top. This will not be difficult. We are a force not to be reckoned with, and everyone knows it. In terms of what we will do in retaliation to attacks, nothing has changed. We will still annihilate anyone who stands in our way.
[DOUBLEPOST=1432843310,1432600297][/DOUBLEPOST]As some of you may have heard. Last night, I was whacked.

The events started when Ben Walker and Arnold Gerkin arrived at our base (Parker) as the Mayor and SS. After a series of retarded events, I ended up dead - and the rest of the Belinskys sprayed down the mayor and the SS. This prompted a police raid on our property, and in the end we lost. Everyone lost their guns and drugs, collectively we lost around 50k.

I then decided, along with Aaron Doman, that Mr Gerkin and Mr Walker needed to be taught a lesson. We took them to the lake, where we discovered a car containing two men was following us. After the men drove away, we decided it to be best if we were to relocate. Subs 1 was our choice and Mr Gerkin and Mr Walker were positioned upstairs, against the wall.

Things went south however when the men attempting to save Mr Walker and Mr Gerkin found us, and called the PLPD. Four officers proceeded up the stairs, and managed to gunpoint me. Aaron Doman saved my life, by drawing the attention to himself and dropping two officers in the process. This allowed me to equip my Ak and take down the two remaining officers. Aaron Doman unfortunately was killed.

In the confusion, one of the men attempting to save Mr Walker and Mr Gerkin was killed, however Mr Gerkin and Mr Walker managed to escape. I followed one of the fleeing men to the church, where I once again came under fire and had to fall back. After bandaging, I got back into my car, attempting to drive away - My efforts were in vain, as the car, and I were destroyed by one M82 round.

Therefore, I have been whacked, and should leave the org (Which would in turn cause the family to die). However due to the circumstances in which these events started, I gave both Walker, and 3bitz a proposition of two choices...

1) Keep things the way they are now, Belinskys set to disband, everyone goes their own way

2) Admit the events which occured last night started with a large amount of fuckery, and return to the way things were at around 9pm yesterday

From these choices however, I received two different answers:

3bitz's reply:

y4B2b9Z.jpg

Walker's reply:

B9GZvcv.jpg

With two different answers, there was no majority vote. Therefore one more person would have to be asked to achieve a result.

In the end, Moron was asked. This was due to him being one of the two men who helped Mr Gerkin and Mr Walker escape, and also because he is an ex member of the Belinskys, who understands the process of whacking.

Moron's reply:

867GzKI.jpg

Due to the results of this proposition, the Belinsky Family shall be returned to the way it was at 9pm yesterday. With all members returning to their former positions (Should they want too). The events which occurred yesterday shall be forgotten.

:trande: Sorry Trande, looks like The Belinsky Family, and all our 'uncontrollable members' are here to stay. still, more chances to perfect those SAS breaching tactics, right?

Trande

Well, at least I can continue with my general raid horniness. It's always fun to raid you after your member did something extremely silly.

I really like the members in your ORG, I also think you're a okay guy, to an very limited extend. But the procedures of your Mafia damage the Server on such a high level, it's unbearable. You make the server a pain very, very often. As said earlier, provoking silly raids with the police and then having a massive cry session afterwards, complaining about "constaraids" etc. Well, that's how it works.

I am pretty sure that the Belinsky Family won't be active much longer. It will be like the last times. You do dumb shit, and rip. Maybe I am the only person who sees it that way, but who cares.

And thank you, I will continue to work on raid techniques, but I prefer the German GSG9 over the SAS, soz.

Reaction score
The Belinsky Family, perhaps one of few strong standing organization families in Paralake city at this time and which will always be remembered. Some of you believe that this family will break apart and fall over a mistake which had risen and to that I ask you this, does one or two petty mistakes made by the family outweigh the amount of success' they have had even in recent times? If you believe these mistakes do, you are most illogical.

The Belinsky Family is not only powerful because of their sheer weaponry and skills but because of the allies and friends which they have, if they have an issue - it's only right that their allies and friends join in and assist. The Belinsky Family MAY fall after multiple damaging mistakes but their members will always carry their name and their allies and friends will do their best to ensure that their name is carried on and that their fall does not happen, today or at any point in the future.

If you have an issue, step out of the shadows for once.

Reaction score
Well, at least I can continue with my general raid horniness. It's always fun to raid you after your member did something extremely silly.

I really like the members in your ORG, I also think you're a okay guy, to an very limited extend. But the procedures of your Mafia damage the Server on such a high level, it's unbearable. You make the server a pain very, very often. As said earlier, provoking silly raids with the police and then having a massive cry session afterwards, complaining about "constaraids" etc. Well, that's how it works.

I am pretty sure that the Belinsky Family won't be active much longer. It will be like the last times. You do dumb shit, and rip. Maybe I am the only person who sees it that way, but who cares.

And thank you, I will continue to work on raid techniques, but I prefer the German GSG9 over the SAS, soz.

How do we make the server a pain? We do anything any other user does and less. We even have an article which strictly rules out mugging. Members aren't even meant to random raid? Unless they have permission. We've been unstoppable ICly for years, people have to go OOC, like your statement says making the server a pain. People express so much hate towards Belinsky's because we've always been organized and been under good management.

Last year - around about May all I wanted to do was join Belinsky's - Not to say like most of the people that express their negative feelings towards Belinsky's. @EVIL in my opinion is the best leader of all time. He's brought Belinsky's back on numerous occasions for us to have power over the City. That's the thing people don't like, we're even OP at our best times.

Even when I brought it back staff members told me to disband it, why? because even the police didn't want to respond to a Belinsky call. And most people say we RDM, if that was the case wouldn't most of us be banned? Truthfully Belinsky's will probably never come back under @EVIL due to IC related situations, but it doesn't mean we're gone. For the past year I've defended Belinsky's in every situation and will continue to do so until my time at this community ends.

I respect your opinion but you're one of those people who direct pure hatred towards us - which is completely dumb.

EDIT: After reading Evil's post I retract my statement about him not bringing it back.

Prepare for all Belinsky's dislikers to rate negatively, which really doesn't effect anything at all, lol.

Trande

How do we make the server a pain? We do anything any other user does and less. We even have an article which strictly rules out mugging. Members aren't even meant to random raid? Unless they have permission. We've been unstoppable ICly for years, people have to go OOC, like your statement says making the server a pain. People express so much hate towards Belinsky's because we've always been organized and been under good management.

Last year - around about May all I wanted to do was join Belinsky's - Not to say like most of the people that express their negative feelings towards Belinsky's. @EVIL in my opinion is the best leader of all time. He's brought Belinsky's back on numerous occasions for us to have power over the City. That's the thing people don't like, we're even OP at our best times.

Even when I brought it back staff members told me to disband it, why? because even the police didn't want to respond to a Belinsky call. And most people say we RDM, if that was the case wouldn't most of us be banned? Truthfully Belinsky's will probably never come back under @EVIL due to IC related situations, but it doesn't mean we're gone. For the past year I've defended Belinsky's in every situation and will continue to do so until my time at this community ends.

I respect your opinion but you're one of those people who direct pure hatred towards us - which is completely dumb.

It's not a secret that I dislike the Belinsky Family as organisation. But I am good with most of it's members, as you hopefully know.
But it's getting pretty shitty lately. There is rarely a situation between The Belinsky's and the Police which gets resolved in a proper way.

Best example yesterday, you got raided because Evil hit someone with his car and refused to come out of the office. After the raid you started to cry about the "raid horniness" of the police again. And today was a day without the Belinsky's, and guess what. No situation has been massive AIDS for the police.

I respect your IC policies, I also know that you don't intend to be a group of gun wielding idiots, but you evolved in one. And people who aren't in the Belinsky's think very different from you.

And there's more important stuff for me than the Belinsky's so, nah. I don't have time to hate you guys.

Reaction score
After an extremely edgy day, it turns out in the end not much has changed.

We're simply right off where we started. I understand most people are pleased with the outcome.

As for friends and enemy wise. Our allies are still our allies, and we're still the most powerful organisation in the city. Our enemies are completely useless and pose little threat to us IC. With most of them being people we've already beaten (On multiple occasions) IGly they have resorted to ambushing us on our forum page, and the shoutbox. Of course we all understand this means nothing.

All they can do now is haunt us with their annoying salty presence.

As of tomorrow, everything shall to returned to as it was. Glad to be back.

Reaction score
Your allies stand with you Viktor, even through your own decision, We would not let you fall... The Belinsky Family isn't only a Community of men bonded by friendship and respect. It's an Idea, A vision... A vision that you saw when nobody else was brave enough to look. And as you know, Visions and Ideas cannot be killed, those are forever...
A very long time ago... You, Viktor have shown me The world of Honor, the very principles that make us men, and not empty shells... I yet owe you to re-pay this act of pure mercy...

Therefore, hear me Enemies of the Belinsky, your efforts are futile,
because you have been fooled, that Ideas and Vision formed by Free men bonded together by respect and friendship, can be shattered and lost...

And so, as long as men die, Liberty can never perish. Mark my words, because next attacks on Belinskys are attacks on me and my Family, as it is on others...

Do not be fooled. Principles of honor cannot perish...

F50029FDA857B0A7A0FE021188C9C9FD2E26262F

But of course... That choice is yours to make...

Eddie Grey.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I feel like I should make a statement here,
I was the one that fired the M82 Bullet, when @EVIL had just tried to kill my saviors @Swiper The Fox and @MoronPipllyd, and they did in fact kill Hugh. The situation was completely invalid, and I let it play out. We can say forget about it and return to how it was before, but we can never really forget it. I have chosen to not re-join the Belinsky Family. Maybe I will help when you are getting raided? Maybe not. I do not know where I will go now. Good Luck.

-Ben Walker

Reaction score
I feel like I should make a statement here,
I was the one that fired the M82 Bullet, when @EVIL had just tried to kill my saviors @Swiper The Fox and @MoronPipllyd, and they did in fact kill Hugh. The situation was completely invalid, and I let it play out. We can say forget about it and return to how it was before, but we can never really forget it. I have chosen to not re-join the Belinsky Family. Maybe I will help when you are getting raided? Maybe not. I do not know where I will go now. Good Luck.

-Ben Walker

You were one of the People I didn't expect this act the most...

loyalty-betrayal.jpg

Reaction score
There seems to be some confusion as to what happened during the attempted whacking of Arnold Gerkin and Ben Walker:

Gerkin and Walker both acted under self-preservation. It is true, I was not going to outright kill them, a bullet in the knee cap and a walk to the bandage was all they were going to suffer. However after the police attack, and their heroes appearance, this was most likely going to change. Walker knew if I got away I would rearm and begin the hunt for both of them, or perhaps he just wanted a shot of revenge. Either way, Walker and Gerkin won. Everyone gets a fair chance, it was them or me, turns out this time I was finally out-played.

Arnold Gerkin has chosen to return to the family, back to his previous rank. I expect everyone to accept him back in warmly, he is not to be ill-treated for his actions. They will be forgotten.

As for Ben Walker, Walker has chosen not to rejoin us. I understand his reasons why. Therefore he will also see no punishment for his actions, if you see him basing, or walking down a dark ally, he is to be left alone. So long as he doesn't mix with any of our enemies, he is no longer a concern of ours. Personally, I would like to congratulation Mr Walker on surviving, in this case he was clearly the better man.

For those who are interested he is a video detailing the events of Gerkin's and Walker's whacking, starting from the point at which they were placed into the car:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.