The Belinsky Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
31-05-15
It's by great honor I announce that the Pashkaverka family in Paralake city has been in a call with the original leader in Russia about merging us together with the Belinsky Family. In the end we came to the conclusion to do so and by that the members who were in the Paralake Pashkaverka family have officially joined The Belinsky Family.

Vladimir Pashkaverka has now changed name to John Daymon

Ivan Pashkaverka has now changed name to Jian Huan.

It's been a great family working together with although in our needs we had to later join the family.

All Jian and John has demanded are posistions in the LBA and The Belinsky Family. The so far accepted one is the membership of the family.

Reaction score
Belinsky Family update (31/05/15):

General information:

• A sunday Mass / meeting has been established by myself and Mr Josef Manner.
  • A map of the city, and our territory, along with the territory of our allies has been put into use (See 'Territory' section).
  • Article 7 of the family has been added.

New members:

• Welcome Liam Belinsky back to the family.
  • Welcome Arnold Gerkin back to the family.
  • Welcome AyJay Harlem back to the family
  • Welcome our new member: Zoey Lockstus.
  • Welcome our new member: Cole Rogerson.
  • Welcome our new member: John Daymon.
  • Welcome our new member: Jian Huan

Promotions / demotions:
  • Josef Manner has been given the classes of 'Family Lawyer', and 'Family Priest'.
  • Aaron Doman has been given the class of 'Construction manager'.
  • Lewis Doman, Aaron Doman, Ryan Harris, and Josef Manner have all been promoted to the rank of Enforcer.
  • Promotions from made-men to Capo are soon to be made (More info soon)

Family deserters:
  • Ben Walker has left the family (I'm sure you all know why), he is no longer a Belinsky. However will be treated neutrally, he is no concern of ours.

Enemies / Allies:
  • The current state of both the Cacuzza and Cassos are unknown, as of now, the wars are still in operation.
  • The Belinsky-Adheriall alliance has been established.
  • The Belinsky Family stands on neutral ground with the new Stallone Family.
  • The Pashkaverka Family has unfortunately disbanded. However their members have found a new home within the Belinsky Family
[DOUBLEPOST=1433189439,1433103558][/DOUBLEPOST]Belinsky Family short update:

• The Belinsky Family is now at war with The Stallone Family, which sprayed down three of our men at the Bazaar. Our men were revived however, and promptly arrived at The Stallone Family's base, killing everyone inside. I don't suspect this war will last very long.

[DOUBLEPOST=1433190657][/DOUBLEPOST]Belinsky Family short update:

• The Belinsky-Stallone war, which will forever be known as the 20 minute war, has ended. In total we suffered zero casualties, however from what I hear, we spent a few grand on ammunition. Very well done lads.
[DOUBLEPOST=1433265808][/DOUBLEPOST]Belinsky Family short update:

• I have heard from multiple sources that The Cassos and The Cacuzza are disbanded. Congratulations Belinskys and allies, we won another two wars. All in all, they never put up much of a fight, I don't think they made it to the front door... Still, they tried.
  • I set up a meeting with Katie Rynalds, the leader of the Nexus organisation. She didn't want to listen however, and left rather abruptly after insulting both the family and I. There is no war between our organisations yet, however if the Nexus continue this disrespectful behavior, they will end up on the list with their old friends The Cassos and The Cacuzza.
[DOUBLEPOST=1433266553][/DOUBLEPOST]Belinsky Family short update:

• Katie Rynalds came back to our base, causing problems. She's now dead, and soon, so will her entire organisation - This is war.
[DOUBLEPOST=1433283636][/DOUBLEPOST]It is a morbid day, for The Paralake Partnership, The Belinsky Family, and The Adheraill Family, the entire LBA in fact. As we have unfortunately lost one of our dearest friends...

Mr Eddie Grey, the leader of the Paralake Partnership has announced:
Aidan Dunham has been found dead on May 28th, At 05:37am on the Paralake Beach. The obituary has shown that he has drowned, as he did not know how to swim. His car was found parked at the side of the road, near the Paralake bridge. No signs of Murder has been proved and so it was assumed as an Accident or possibly a Suicide... A Funeral shall be held over the Weekend, 6th and or 7th of June in the Paralake Church.

It is times like this in which I believe the family values of our partnering organisations are highlighted the most.

Therefore, I expect nothing less than maximum turnout on the day of the funeral. Which is to be held on Satuday 6th of June at Paralake's church. More details on the time will be specified soon.

Reaction score
The Belinsky Family
Isn't it funny how I was once afraid of you guys, I was afraid to go to Bazaar, just in case you were there. Hue.
Now I'm apart of you. I feel safer.
[DOUBLEPOST=1433451627,1433445450][/DOUBLEPOST]While war is never anyones first choice, sometimes it is a necessary choice.
Paralakewar.jpg

Attachments

• 936d8f4fe1e47f1ecffbe825eb40271e8d240adf_full.jpg
    936d8f4fe1e47f1ecffbe825eb40271e8d240adf_full.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 37
Reaction score
We have received news from Eddie Grey, the leader of the Paralake Partnership. That the funeral of Aidan Dunham shall be held at Paralake's church, at 2pm - Paris, Berlin, Vienna and Prague time (1pm GMT).

Belinsky Family short update:

• Welcome Alexander Belinsky, one of the original Belinskys back to the family.
  • As stated before, updates on the family's ranks are soon to come. The Capo groups are also being developed.

If you are a family Capo, you will soon be leading your own small group of Made-Men. More information will be presented soon, and there will also be a Capo meeting sometime this weekend.

[DOUBLEPOST=1433636998,1433539094][/DOUBLEPOST]Matt Grand, a Belinsky, was whacked today. He assisted the police as SWAT and caused the family damage on multiple occasions. He was taken to the Lake, and shot in the back of the head. It is a shame, that we must lose valuable members over stupid actions such as going cop, and turning on your own people - However, this is the way it has to be.

I want to make clear, that this goes for everyone. I've had enough with Belinskys going cop, or SWAT, or sometimes even LTN and participating in the raids/arrests of Belinskys, and our allies. You're a Belinsky, that is your occupation. To go cop and start working with those we are against is nothing less than back-stabbing, and it will not be accepted anymore. If any member is caught as a cop causing problems for the Belinskys, or our allies, you will be dealt with appropriately. Make sure it doesn't happen.

Reaction score
We have received news from Eddie Grey, the leader of the Paralake Partnership. That the funeral of Aidan Dunham shall be held at Paralake's church, at 2pm - Paris, Berlin, Vienna and Prague time (1pm GMT).

• As stated before, updates on the family's ranks are soon to come. The Capo groups are also being developed.

If you are a family Capo, you will soon be leading your own small group of Made-Men. More information will be presented soon, and there will also be a Capo meeting sometime this weekend.

[DOUBLEPOST=1433636998,1433539094][/DOUBLEPOST]Matt Grand, a Belinsky, was whacked today. He assisted the police as SWAT and caused the family damage on multiple occasions. He was taken to the Lake, and shot in the back of the head. It is a shame, that we must lose valuable members over stupid actions such as going cop, and turning on your own people - However, this is the way it has to be.

I want to make clear, that this goes for everyone. I've had enough with Belinskys going cop, or SWAT, or sometimes even LTN and participating in the raids/arrests of Belinskys, and our allies. You're a Belinsky, that is your occupation. To go cop and start working with those we are against is nothing less than back-stabbing, and it will not be accepted anymore. If any member is caught as a cop causing problems for the Belinskys, or our allies, you will be dealt with appropriately. Make sure it doesn't happen.

If you're such a big and powerful org you should have no problem defending from the cops?
So why are you worrying about people going cop?
﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?

Reaction score

Im a bit concerned how you knew it was Matt Grand. Since he was a S.W.A.T officer he had all kinds of armour mostly on his face.

Reaction score
Some of you little skids on this page are actually slandering a majority of members so I suggest you report it to a higher member @Panda you might want to check out the rules, since you look a bit rusty on the rules Panda I'll give you the things your currently breaking on the forums.

1.3 Slander - Slander will not be tolerated within this community; the only time where accusations can be made against other members of the community are within the ban requests forum, and when speaking to an appropriate member of staff - when making an accusation against a member of staff, a higher ranking staff member should be spoken to.

1.4 Causing Problems - Generally, any attempts by an individual(s) to cause a problem(s) will not be tolerated.

Congratulations.

Reaction score
It has come to my attention that my previous post is quite controversial. However, let it be known I stand by why I said, and it will happen.

The sheer amount of comments and ratings here only show how panicked the PLPD is. They know once us, and the LBA puts these Articles into operation. There will only be the supervisors and the sweatervests.

Trande is so concerned about his boys in blue, that he has suggested every Belinsky is to be blacklisted from cop. But shhhhhh, we're not supposed to say anything.

If people want to leave because of this, because they would rather wear a blue uniform than hold the Belinsky banner above their heads. I'll somewhat understand, and allow you to leave without problems.

For everyone else, who complains and suggests I'm breaking the rules, I understand why you fear everything I have said here. But still, enjoy your flashy lights, M9s, and terrible shooting.

Apart from that, I wish all Belinskys have a great day.

Reaction score
Anyone and Everyone with recording software can show you a video of either the Police Force or the Belinskys eating led. It doesn't prove or show anything, hey look here's a video of Trande handing your asses to you:

At the end of the day you're a criminal organization that's internally funded and no matter how many cops you kill you're going lose in the end anyway whether it be by loss of weaponry, drugs or members because of these stupid and restrictive policies. That's what's to be expected from a totalitarian organization, so let's cut the egotistical bullshit.

I should have picked (1)

Last edited:
Reaction score
07-06-2015
Vladimir and Ivan have decided to leave the organisation at this state, we're happy with our time in the belinsky family although we cannot be rolling around with the current cop policy as we both have a big passion for this. I would like to thank all members of the family from the bottom of my heart for treating me so well at times although sometimes hating me. Thanks Belinsky, in the end it wasn't enough.

M

Reaction score
Dear Viktor (@EVIL ),
The Paralake Police Department demands your imminent cooperation with the active warrant outlined herein:

Paralake Police Department - All-Points Bulletin

SUSPECT SURNAME: Belinsky
SUSPECT GIVEN NAME: Viktor
SUSPECT PHOTOGRAPH(S):

1842f0efc5.jpg

f249515fe3.jpg

CHARGES:
Some charges will persist throughout sentencing until content is willfully removed. Others may be crossed off the list as and when he is captured and actually charged for named offenses.

• Not a charge, but Viktor Belinsky must be detained for questioning pertaining to comments he has posted on a website associated with the Belinsky family surrounding the disappearance and presumed death of Matt Grand. In a conversation with Lt. Andrews, the testimony gives: "Mr. Belinsky suggested that due to his actions prior to detainment, we are no longer seeking two suspects - only himself." Further Evidence: "He was taken to the Lake, and shot in the back of the head. - [denotes responsibility] - this is the way it has to be."
  • Inferred threat of physical harm - Evidence: "I want to make clear, that this goes for everyone." [in context of murder of Matt Grand in relation to allegations against him] + "you will be dealt with appropriately"
  • Publishing an article that abets violation of section 8.8 of Paralake Law. Evidence: "do not cooperate with the police." + "And release no information of the family's activity to any government official." [inferred coercion of withholding information of crimes, outright failure to cooperate with police and thus abetting commitment of a crime/aiding a criminal]
  • Publishing an article which abets violation of 1.6 of Paralake Law by aggravated theft, and as far as the term 'mug' is understood, potential coercion into the following acts of crime: assault, breaking and entering, illegal detainment and vandalism. Evidence: "the Godfather may allow mugging to take place" [Viktor Belinsky has adopted the proclaimed role of the organization's Godfather]
  • Failure to report a crime to the police. Evidence: There is no recorded occasion where Viktor Belinsky has brought the aforementioned violations of Paralake Law to the attention of the appropriate emergency services.
  • Threat of physical harm. ( http://puu.sh/ifJT2/750e8fcd42.jpg )
The information presented on the Belinsky's public information page is totally unacceptable and illegal, and charges against its perpetrator will persist until such content is removed. This excludes non-persistent charges, for example the need to detain Viktor Belinsky in relation to the disappearance of Matt Grand will only be carried out once unless further evidence transpires.

A (potentially) censored version (for the upkeep of confidentiality) of this APB will be published at their information page in hope that Viktor Belinsky will convert his content in order to comply with the laws of Paralake, and then hand himself in to the police in order to be charged.

I request the informed cooperation of all members of the Paralake PSV team in execution of the warrant and APB issued herein.

Best Regards,
Lieutenant Andrews
PLPD Supervisor

We strongly recommend that you contact the emergency services with your location immediately, or alternatively, hand yourself in at the police department front-desk.

Yours sincerely,
Lieutenant Andrews
Paralake Police Department

Last edited:

M

Reaction score
And so the game Begins...

As leader of Paralake Partnership, I place a 10 000$ Bounty on the Lieutenant Andrews's head. A photo of his dismemberd head will provide enough evidence for applying for withdrawing of the Bounty. Post these Photos on the LBA, Belinsky family or Paralake Partnership pages. Thank you.
Kind Regards,

Eddie Grey

Dear Eddie,

Please understand that you will be wasting your money entirely. The APB has been publicized and stored on a central computer, and will be persistently chased up until justice is delivered.

You may expect an arrest warrant for your public conduct shortly.

Yours Sincerely,
Lt. Andrews
Paralake Police Department

Reaction score
Just thought I would post this. This policy is the most stupid thing I have ever seen, it is only going to cause problems. Sorry Belinskys, I am no longer associated with you at all. Oh btw
#banter

Last edited:
Reaction score
Belinskys are shit and any good in the org will have now been destroyed by this autistic policy
Good job!

Status
Not open for further replies.