The Preston Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

Introduction
This organisation is an open family and we give everyone a change to join us.
We are nice people but... if you f*ck with us, we will f*ck with you!

Organisation / Family rules:
1. Never attack/raid a Preston!
2. Don't fight in org chat!
3. Our official color is orange!
Let your family be proud of you!
5. Never attack an alliance!
6. We expect you to do what we ask you for.
7. Don't pretend like you're the boss!
8. Have fun in our organisation!!!!!

Ranks and Meanings:
Family Leader: The family leader his/her job is to make sure everything goes well and to accept/reject new members.
Family co-leader: The family Co-Leader is the leader if the Family Leader isn't online. If the leader is online Co-Leader has the same rights as an Trustable Member.
Trustable Member: A Trustable Member is a member we always trust with our life's .
Official Member: Official Members are people with the longest playtime in our family.

New Member: The new Members of our family! Welcome!
Organisation Member: Organistation only Members! (So no Preston in the last name)
Unofficial Member: This Member got accepted but isn't in the family/organisation yet

In Time of War:
General (GEN): The person who leads the army and makes the plans for the wars and can make wars. You must listen to him!
Colonel (COL): The person who makes plans with the General and helps leading the army.
Sergeant (SGT): Helps leading the army to survive the war.

You can't start a war without one of the people above!!!
Corporal (CPL): One of the best soldiers we have!
Private First Class (PFC): You can handle a gun very well but just not good enough to be a Corporal :(.
Private (PVT): I'll hope you can use a gun because you're the first one that goes into a raid :p.
Supplier (CPR): The person who sells guns in our base for a really cheap price! Never goes in a war and tells people what happend if they died

Family Ranks:
Family Leaders:
-Sophie Preston
-Sem Preston

Family co-leaders:
-
Trustable Members:
-Patrick Preston
Official Members:
-Martijn Preston
-Jarno Preston
-Jonathan Preston

Organisation Member:
-Sylvik Silvergray
-Grzechu Smith

New Member:
-Jerry Mcblack
-Philip Bendix
-Matthew Bilansky

Unofficial Member:
-Max Matthewson
-Jesper Star

In Time of War:
General:
-Sophie Preston
Colonel:
-Sem Preston
Sergeant:

-Jonathan Preston
Corporal:
-Philip Bendix
Private First Class:
-Martijn Preston
Private:
-Jarno Preston
-Grzechu Smith
-Max Matthewson
-Sylvik Silvergray
-Jesper Star
-Jerry Mcblack
-Matthew Bilansky

Supplier:
-Patrick Preston

Reputation to other organistations:
Alliances - Other organisations that we will always help and they are always welcome in our org house.
-The Gambini Family

Friendships - We never attack these people.
-The Davidson Family

Neutral - Just like other people.
-

Enemy's - Feel free to mug a person in this org. (Org wars could only be started by one of the org leaders!)
-The Marcello Family

Do you want to join the Preston's?
Click here! -> https://perpheads.com/threads/the-prestons-application.8792/

Sorry for bad spelling :(

Last edited:
Reaction score
*A letter slides underneath your door.*

To the leader of the Preston family

Hello, it appears as though either you or one of your family members decided to throw a Molotov cocktail at one of my families base of operations today. As you can imagine I myself am only a little "ticked off" at these actions due to the fact that Faith was quick with responding to a fire within her apartment. Now I assure you it's not within the best interests of yourself to go at war with my family and I'd prefer not to have to take this route. My family though small in numbers, is made up off the most loyal and dedicated people in Paralake, not to mention the huge amount of contacts and alliances that I have spent my time creating from the ground upwards.

I am going to give you an opportunity for you and your family to redeem themselves in a way I see as a fashionable manor. I am going to propose for a meeting to take place in the nearby future. If you fail to attend, well I assure you that your time in paralake will cease to exist. This meeting will of course contain no firearms and we will simply battle with words, until we come to an agreement.

Contacting me in Paralake shouldn't take long, just ask around. As I'd prefer for you to meet me alone.

Sincerely,

R. Davidson

Reaction score
@Bullyreece
Ofcours I do not want a war! I even want an alliance with The Davidsons because I have a lot of respect for you guys. We'll take a meeting in Paralake when I have the time. Sorry for what happend and I'll hope no one got hurt and I'm prepared to pay every thing that is damaged back! Perhaps we didn't knew we molotoved a Davidson house.

See you at the meeting we'll contact you or another Davidson about it.

-Sophie Preston

Reaction score
0/10 - Bad Spelling, I'll be contacting your parents about this....

Status
Not open for further replies.