The Davidson Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
zgby0dh.jpg

The Davidson's Theme Song

(Note that the video is a little explicit lel) ^^ Average Davidson night out

Family History

The Davidson family has always been around Paralake. The Davidson family first touched Paralake soil many years ago; with the one and only Dave Davidson. He was a mischievous Ukrainian fellow that worked alongside Harold Bloom, working his way up the criminal ladder as soon as he could. Dave stood through many wars alongside the Belinsky’s enjoying the monster he had become.

After a few weeks went by, people begun to pick up on the Ukrainian popstar’s accent. They eventually realised that he said “man’s” at the end of every sentence. Though the language barrier never staggered Dave, he eventually realised that Paralake wasn’t the place for him. Therefore, he decided to return to his previous self (Working up London scrubbing floors) leaving his belongings behind for his son.

Ross Davidson or Reece Davidson as it is now was quick to jump on the saddle and live his father’s legacy. He found himself conspiring with a multitude of groups to see where he’d fit in, but alas no organisation ever satisfied his craving. Ross was given a bad name due to his father’s action, he was mocked by his father’s signature word; Paralake wasn’t looking promising.

Ross stood in the night staring into the distance commiserating about the past. It’s when he decided to himself that he would no-longer be a pawn on a chessboard of larger organisations. He sat in deep thought as he remembered what being a Davidson really is… It’s about being a fucking badass.

Going back a little to the Original Davidson's

Family Structure

The Original Godfather – (If you ever see this guy that mean’s shit’s gone down)

The New Godfather – A Godfather, the leader of the family. It is this guy’s job to make sure everything goes well. He is also considered a diplomatic figure.

Consigliere – The Godfather’s right hand guy/gal, essentially this (wo)man is the most trusted member within the family. His/Her job is simply to guide the godfather and ensure his safety.

Underboss – The underboss is a high ranking family member whose priority is to represent the family and ensure that everyone is on task.

Capo – These members are trusted individuals who have a higher say than soldiers and must ensure that they aren’t fucking around.

Soldiers – The new bloods. These are the new members of the family that show potential. Everyone will receive this rank initially and will be free to work their way up through loyalty and dedication

Associates – Though not within the organisation, these are people who have gained the trust of the family and are therefore welcome to work alongside the family.

Remember, this is a family. Your rank doesn't mean you can tread over people just because I have given you a rank of trust.

Members
The Original Godfather - Dave Davidson (Not included in member count)

The New Godfather - Reece Davidson

Consigliere

Underbosses:

Capos:

Soldiers :

- Terry Fisher
- Nothelle Polis

- Richard Jameson
- Tyrone Lark
- Craig Davidson
- Alex Fisher
- Dimitri Barkov
- Johnathon Davidson
- Phillip Davidson
- Nick Brown

Member Count: 11

Associates:

- Garry Arnolds
- Zack Robberts

- Viktor Belinsky
- Ayjay Harlem
- Aaron Doman

Please note, I shall be sorting the members into their correct ranks at a later date as I feel as though there are not simply enough members to actually make proper use of the ranking system.

Territory

Well we don’t really have a territory as of yet. However we plan to own Parker/Glass Co and suburbs.

Attire

Though there are no rules stating that you must wear a certain type of clothing. The colour of the family is represented by red/white and a bit of black. I’d prefer if members were to wear suits however I will not enforce it unless they are high ranking. We’ve got to look formal right?

Oh and this org does enjoy seeing the coloured jazz pants.

Will I need to change my name to Davidson?

No, you represent the family and aren’t in it unless you want to be.

The Davidson Family Rules

- No stealing from Org members. We are a family after all.

- Don’t raid unless I give permission (I don’t want wars here)

- Don't threaten or harm other members of the family.

- Don’t kill members. Once again, we’re a family.

- Don’t fuck around. Fucking around attracts the wrong attention and we don’t want that… Yet.

- Carry bandages on your person as this will decrease our death count tenfold.

- Supply yourself and don’t ask for hand-outs unless you’ve got the cash.

Alliances - Alliance orgs, are orgs that we will turn to if we are in trouble. We have gained enough trust with eachother that we will be able to work together in the future (whether it's basing or raiding other apartements)

- Paralake Partnership

Friendly Organisations

- The Dragons
- Ascendancy (Edging toward's alliance for now)
- Paralake Partnership
- The Preston Family

Neutral Organisations

- RødGrød med Fløde

Enemy Organisations

What does it mean to be a Davidson?
- Women
- Gun's
- Money

- Being a fucking badass.

I hope for this to be a diplomatic organisation as opposed to a bloodthirsty one. However things can change. Want to apply? Do so here: https://perpheads.com/threads/the-davidson-family-application.8702/

Last edited:
Reaction score
Good to see another Family coming to power in Paralake.

With a leader such as yourself, I'm certain this organisation will go far.

Not that you need it, but I wish you the best of luck with your Family

Reaction score
A member list section has been added. Although, a lot of it is a work-in-progress so don't expect very much.

Also let me clarify, I will try my absolute best in order to avoid going to war with any other organisations. I completely despise wars and they just waste resources and kill off great orgs.

Reaction score
Thank you^^

Alright now that I won't have a double post. I am now going to add my first ever update to the organisation.

Update 1.1

- All of the current members have been assigned their individual ranks. Anyone who joins from this moment on will only receive the soldier rank and will have to work their way up the ladder.

- I have added the original Davidson family (Spoof) to the family history. The one and only Bill Davidson.

- I have added all of the organisation relations to the page. Which luckily we are all friendly with!

Reaction score
Hello Reece,

I just wanted to say, add a rule saying you cannot gunpoint family members. Today a little incident happened and we do not want this again.

There have been some apologies and it is all fine again. But still, this may not happen again and if it does the breaker should be punished.

Greetings,
Faith.

Reaction score
Update 1.12

- Updated the rules a little bit aswell as adding a completely new rule to avoid any incidents.

- Began with adding some associates to the org page.

- Also decided to add a unisex section to the Consigliere rank...

Reaction score
3rkzNNg.png

//A request to become an Associate of the Davidson family.

Reaction score
Hello Davidson Family!.

I've helped you out quite a bit over the past few days, and shall continue doing so should you need it.

Your enemies are my enemies, my friends.

- Viktor Belinsky

Reaction score
Right, quick update just in case my members get worried.

I will not be on Thursday, or Friday due to the fact I will be staying round my girlfriends.

Also I will be going on a lads holiday to Zante from the 12th of July to the 19th.

These are my AFK notes and in the meantime, Julie will be left in command.

Reaction score

Hello Reece. I have some things to report.

First Report.

First of all, I am going out of town for a while. It will be atleast 2 weeks or so due to me going on a holiday. I can be active on the forums, and maybe I can come to town once in a while. (Bringing laptop). If you need me, you can always send me a message.

Second Report.

There has been an incident.
I was doing mything in town until Craig called me for help, Peter Steel was with him. He told me to go to the Intersection, when I found out he was not there I asked again. He told me to go to the City Garage, I found him there. He stepped inside of m car telling me to hurry to the Suburbs Monorail Station. Then he suddenly started screaming about a green car following us. When we were at the Suburbs Monorail a blue car popped up. He parked in a very weird way. I asked him for fuel because I ran out of fuel and we needed to go again. He reverses and out of no where 2 cars popped up. 3 people stepped outside of the 2 cars and started gunpointing Craig and Peter, I got on my knees to get myself to safety. I was armed with a M4A1 so I was lucky they didn't shoot me. So when 1 told me to drop my firearm, an other person walks up to the gunpointer and me. Then he tells the gunpointer to stop, "She's good". I was totally mindfucked because they killed Craig and Peter, I wanted to kill them until I found out they were Grow+. An alliance. I asked them what the hell happened, they told me Craig and/or Peter shot the green car probably trying to kill/mug/kidnap the person inside. Craig and Peter tried to kill/mug/kidnap an ALLIANCE. I agreed with what happened and decided to not harm the people. I did call a medic, but they were too late.

So, Craig and Peter died. What they did was not good. Trying to kill an alliance is a bad move, and they did not have any permission from you (Reece) and/or Julie to kill/mug/kidnap the persons.
I think Craig should be removed from the members list because he died and tried to kill/mug/kidnap an alliance.

Organisation rules broken:
- Don’t raid unless I give permission (I don’t want wars here)
- Don't threaten or harm other members of the family.

1st rule broken speaks for itself.

2nd rule broken doesn't, I think this rule has been broken because they attacked an alliance. Alliances is family for me, maybe not for you but for me it is.

Thanks for reading,

Greetings,
Faith Davidson.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Guess who's back back back... Back again again again. Ross is back back back tell a friend...

I'm back for now and I'll deal with this Craig incident.

Peter is not a part of our organisation, therefore I am unable to take an action on him and thus the decision resides with Ayjay himself.

Reaction score
Right, quick update just in case my members get worried.

I will not be on Thursday, or Friday due to the fact I will be staying round my girlfriends.

Also I will be going on a lads holiday to Zante from the 12th of July to the 19th.

These are my AFK notes and in the meantime, Julie will be left in command.

No one thinks you're cool because you're going Zante you little goon boy, your org members are 15 years old maximum.

Reaction score

The weekly family prayer time.
Also a little update.

- Welcome our new members to the family.

- Also added couple more associates to the family.

Reaction score
786d25a3f4.jpg

You know what time it is?

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ flipping tables time.

mg8eD0.gif

6 man army marches on

expect loads of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一 (ʘᗩʘ')

and a lot of salt pouring down on your souls.

ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ༼ຈ ل͜ຈ༽ノ☂ ɪᴛs ʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ sᴀʟᴛ! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂ ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`

Status
Not open for further replies.