The Return of the Platypus

Reaction score
Hello all,

Some people may remember me as the owner of McYeke's and the best supervisor in the world *Not confirmed*

I have been away sorting out le life, playing GTA RP and trying to get into uni (lets hope i get in on aug 15th)

People have been begging me to come back, well just @SpaceShots really, he's tryna get me to give him money, what a jew.

You'll see me on as medic and Road Crew, I MAY apply for police again if my time frees up.

McYekes = Closed until further notice but will see light again, if abduski promises to raid me and get shot down again ;)

Reaction score
Hello all,

Some people may remember me as the owner of McYeke's and the best supervisor in the world *Not confirmed*

I have been away sorting out le life, playing GTA RP and trying to get into uni (lets hope i get in on aug 15th)

People have been begging me to come back, well just @SpaceShots really, he's tryna get me to give him money, what a jew.

You'll see me on as medic and Road Crew, I MAY apply for police again if my time frees up.

McYekes = Closed until further notice but will see light again, if abduski promises to raid me and get shot down again ;)

You should apply for officer, there's no activity requirement for the rank.

Welcome back also dud