The shout(banter)box emoticon/emoji list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Basically, lets collect some of our own made (our one's that we didn't made) emoticons we all love to use for the shout(banter)box or any other occasion where you can post small images.

Want an image requested? this is small work and I am learning how to use Gimp, so post a picture to be requested and I (or someone else will probably do it before me) will do it in emoticon size.

Here are some examples of what I've been using for myself, some have been resized to emoticon/emoji size by me.

Some random kebab emoji/emoticon, whatever you call it that I found
doener.gif
(do not use when there is remove kebab around)

Nigel Farage I made for @Duffy, a provocated special request
f01d1c0c4a.png

The return of :ayy: (lmao), since I could not find the original puush that was used for :ayy: I just made my own one, pretty similiar to the original one
5427e7c833.png

'Murica from our beloved neighbourhood /r/polandball (original image can be found here that I used http://i.imgur.com/DPtsmap.png).
f6445d9401.png

@Mannerwaffel's dank fire engine
615e92925e.png

Gabe Logan Newell, use this when there is peasantry in the banterbox
37404c480c.png

For the PCMR user's on us, you can use this one :pcmr:

Dirty little peasant
bb207ddb3f.png

@Ethan, don't know why I did this :ethan:

Cory in da house
e29c3e3f3c.png

Some onion's for your knee's, sir
e2eaa1a98f.png

@Robin Ljungberg's lovely face
hG8B6LH.png

Here is a small list of all available custom one's that use the :emoticon: "tag".You can alternatively hover over the image and see the tag.

:trande: : trande:

:moron: : moron:

:fredy: : fredy:

:kappa: : kappa:

:peanut: : peanut: THANKS, PEANUTMASTERRACE MASTER @ChewKokLong420

:laughcry: : laughcry: (can now be found in the smiley section right next to the submit button in the shoutbox)

:pcmr: is now available with the : pcmr: tag, thank you based staff for adding this.

:murtsley: : murtsley:for the lizards

:blicky: : blicky: when fat vains are about in the shoutbox

Please tell me if I have forgotten any custom tag ones, these are all the ones that I had on my head right now.

The standard emoticons that also have the tag or simple smiley shortcuts like the infamous : ) , you can find these under the smiley button.
:facepalm::brb::cat::dead::meh::);):(:mad::confused::asshat::cool::p:bag::D:banghead::eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O:eggonface::hilarious::jawdrop::lurking::muted::nailbiting::oldman::panda::penguin::pompus::punch::rage::shamefullyembarrased::shifty::singing::smug::picture::sorry::spam::spiderman::stop::troll::turtle::vomit::wacky::watched::wideyed::woot::writing::wtf::yawn:

Have fun!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Creepis, how do you add a new Emoji to the shoutbox? I really wanna know^^ Also, i need this one
qnLGas5.png

Reaction score
Creepis, how do you add a new Emoji to the shoutbox? I really wanna know^^ Also, i need this one
qnLGas5.png

1. Get rid of the background (I use GIMP).
2. Get rid of the useless space, make it as compact as possible by cropping it.
3. Scale it down to 34x and let it automatically decide the y dimension, usually it is 34x20, 20x34, just experiment with the sizes.
4. Save as .png. This one is important.
5. Upload it at Puush or Imgur.
6. Post it using the image tags (someone like Swiper has to add it to the forums with these :: tags, so you will have to use IMG tags for now)
7. Profit
fqOTPuI.png

Reaction score
hi i made some more thus ultimately taking over creepis' business

:matiz:
s6Pmxmm.png

:mallard:
edotonK.png

i didn't make this one but :racxes:

;perkele:
u5nTByY.png

:tofu: