Reaction score
Steam Friends Name:RainbowDashRules
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:66659287
Timezone:GMT
How long have you been roleplaying?:about 8 months
How long have you played on the server?:about 1 to 2 weeks
Can you follow orders?:yes if I'm told exactly what to do
Are you a VIP?:no saving up for it
Do you have any ban history on Perpheads? (If yes, please explain why):I rdmed in December then went to get my pizza then a message on my screen popped up it said your banned I promise I will not do it again
Recommendations: I don't know what to do here

In-Character Information

Name:Fraser Roberts
Skill set:good at spying on people and scouting out bases
Firearms level:8
Why do you wish to join the Skulls?:because I think that the origin behind the org is what I enjoy to stand for

Organization Related Information

Who are the Skulls?:a group of outlaws who scavenge and and feel they should be respected and know throughout para lake
Why should the Skulls accept you?:because I'm a great shot with most weapons and will follow any orders I have been given
Who is the Skulls leader?:Anthony cavezza

Roleplay Knowledge

What is Metagaming:using information in the occ chat
What is Metaspeak:saying things like lol and irk in occ
Describe RDM:RDM means random death match this means you kill someone with out a reason
Can you take responsibility for your actions?: yes I always take responsibility on what I have done any try not to the thing I've done wrong again

Reaction score
Fdaddyplays said:
Steam Friends Name:RainbowDashRules
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:66659287
Timezone:GMT
How long have you been roleplaying?:about 8 months
How long have you played on the server?:about 1 to 2 weeks
Can you follow orders?:yes if I'm told exactly what to do
Are you a VIP?:no saving up for it
Do you have any ban history on Perpheads? (If yes, please explain why):I rdmed in December then went to get my pizza then a message on my screen popped up it said your banned I promise I will not do it again
Recommendations: I don't know what to do here

In-Character Information

Name:Fraser Roberts
Skill set:good at spying on people and scouting out bases
Firearms level:8
Why do you wish to join the Skulls?:because I think that the origin behind the org is what I enjoy to stand for

Who are the Skulls?:a group of outlaws who scavenge and and feel they should be respected and know throughout para lake
Why should the Skulls accept you?:because I'm a great shot with most weapons and will follow any orders I have been given
Who is the Skulls leader?:Anthony cavezza

Roleplay Knowledge

What is Metagaming:using information in the occ chat
What is Metaspeak:saying things like lol and irk in occ
Describe RDM:RDM means random death match this means you kill someone with out a reason
Can you take responsibility for your actions?: yes I always take responsibility on what I have done any try not to the thing I've done wrong again
You have been accepted into the organization seeing that I've done your interview ICly and you meet the requirements. Welcome to The Skulls, Seedy!

accepted.gif

Reaction score
Out-Of-Character Information
Steam Friends Name:LittleWolf
STEAM ID:STEAM_0:0:36753719
Timezone:MEZ
How long have you been roleplaying?:i dont really know but its mutch i played like 150 hours roleplay? :D
How long have you played on the server?:3days soon 4
Can you follow orders?:Yes if somebody says i should help i come as fast as possible
Are you a VIP?:Yep (i like the server)
Do you have any ban history on Perpheads? (If yes, please explain why):Yep 7days/5days/1month First i was banned 7 days then i tried to appeal then the ban got reduced to 5 days and i was banned for 1 month i talked to an admin and i got unbanned. because i killed myself to avoid jail (no warnings)
Recommendations:An Admin saied that iam friendly because somebody CDM´t me and the admin asked me Ban or not and i saied no ban just a warning :)

In-Character Information

Name:Christian M.
Skill set:Iam good at driving not that bad at shooting and good at defending
Firearms level:20 At the Mom
Why do you wish to join the Skulls?:Because i a couble of days and all i liked left [arron(because i play often with him) and anthony (because he saved my live godlike)]

Who are the Skulls?: Its a Org which just got createt by psychos who like to make mayham in paralake city.
Why should the Skulls accept you?:Because iam crazy and because iam often there for the org
Who is the Skulls leader?:Anthony/Paralyzed

Roleplay Knowledge

What is Metagaming:If you are using Teamspeak or something like that if you are gagged and tell youre friend that you get mugged.
What is Metaspeak:Never heared that?!
Describe RDM:If you have no reason to kill somebody and you kill him then it is Random Death Match
Can you take responsibility for your actions?: Yep i am

Reaction score
LittleWolf said:
How long have you been roleplaying?:i dont really know but its mutch i played like 150 hours roleplay? :D
Can you follow orders?:Yes if somebody says i should help i come as fast as possible
Do you have any ban history on Perpheads? (If yes, please explain why):Yep 7days/5days/1month First i was banned 7 days then i tried to appeal then the ban got reduced to 5 days and i was banned for 1 month i talked to an admin and i got unbanned. because i killed myself to avoid jail (no warnings)
Recommendations:An Admin saied that iam friendly because somebody CDM´t me and the admin asked me Ban or not and i saied no ban just a warning :)

In-Character Information

Why do you wish to join the Skulls?:Because i a couble of days and all i liked left [arron(because i play often with him) and anthony (because he saved my live godlike)]

Who are the Skulls?: Its a Org which just got createt by psychos who like to make mayham in paralake city.
Why should the Skulls accept you?:Because iam crazy and because iam often there for the org

Roleplay Knowledge

What is Metagaming:If you are using Teamspeak or something like that if you are gagged and tell youre friend that you get mugged.
Describe RDM:If you have no reason to kill somebody and you kill him then it is Random Death Match
you are 14 years in character :O dont you need to go to school mister

Reaction score
LittleWolf said:

In-Character Information

Roleplay Knowledge

Thanks for your application. You have to adjust your age, as it's meant for your IC character and not for you personally. You will be contacted ICly regarding this application, and it will be discussed then to see if you got what it takes to become a Skull member and to see your roleplaying abilities. Until then, your application is pending.

v3pq9c.jpg

Reaction score
LittleWolf said:

In-Character Information

Roleplay Knowledge

i editted it but iam confused

Reaction score
LittleWolf said:

In-Character Information

Roleplay Knowledge

Haha, just give your character a age. How old is the character you play?

Reaction score
LittleWolf said:

In-Character Information

Roleplay Knowledge

Lol his IC guy is 3 Years old lol

Reaction score
LittleWolf said:

In-Character Information

Roleplay Knowledge

haha i editted it again :D
@Lewis i was confused ... :D

Reaction score
LittleWolf said:

In-Character Information

Roleplay Knowledge

You seem to struggle a bit with your English, which is fine as long as you are able to understand what we're saying and do as we say. I'm not going to be paying attention to grammar too much as I want to give everyone a fair chance. Spoke to you ICly, and you fit the image a Skull member is supposed to have.

accepted.gif

Reaction score
Steam Friends Name: LinkerNippel
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:52388920
Timezone: MEZ
How long have you been roleplaying?: I think i have about 250 hours of roleplaying. :)
How long have you played on the server?: 6 days, almost 7
Can you follow orders?: Of course i can. I always try to do whats to do perfectly.
Are you a VIP?: Yes, i am. (And i will always rebuy)
Do you have any ban history on Perpheads? (If yes, please explain why): I got about 6 warnings for FailRP as i was new on the server. I also was banned once for 3 days because of Metagaming and once 1 day because of all the warnings
Recommendations: Nope, not yet.

In-Character Information

Name: Kelly Milla
Skill set: I didnt recover my skills yet, but what i know is that i am kinda good at shooting, provocating and driving.
Firearms level: 21.
Why do you wish to join the Skulls?: Because most of my friends are in there.

Who are the Skulls?: An Organisation which got created by a few psychs' and criminals (In game ) a few days ago.
Why should the Skulls accept you?: I am often online and i always want to help People.
Who is the Skulls leader?:Anthony / Paralyzed

Roleplay Knowledge

What is Metagaming: If you use a communication party like TS or Skype to tell your friends if you get mugged or gagged.
What is Metaspeak: I dont know. :/
Describe RDM: You go to somebody and just shoot him/her without a reason.
Can you take responsibility for your actions?: Yes, i can.

Reaction score
Steam Friends Name: [FTAX] xDopeâ„¢
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:65487814
Timezone: UTC+01:00
How long have you been roleplaying?: About a Year in Garry's Mod and 3 Years in Sa:Mp, if that counts.
How long have you played on the server?: 4 Days.
Can you follow orders?: Of course.
Are you a VIP?: Yes, i am.
Do you have any ban history on Perpheads?: No, i don't.
Recommendations: Arron said, that im good at Deffending. -
At least good at Raiding aswell, if i have the right weapon.

In-Character Information
Name: Mathii Cursed
Skill set: Good at Deffending/Raiding (still can work at it), Shooting (with the right weapon, like arron said), Prop placing/Building deffences.
Firearms level:
33 at the moment.
Why do you wish to join the Skulls?: Because i am searching for a loyal Group of a few, active players in which i can bring my Ideas and Skills.

Who are the Skulls?: The Skulls got founded months ago by a band of thieves, outlaws, misfits and psychopaths. They want to get pain to the city.
Why should the Skulls accept you?: I am about to help the Organisation as good as i can, like i've done in the few Organisations before.
Who is the Skulls leader?: Anthony Cavezza aka [SG] Paralyzed.

Roleplay Knowledge
What is Metagaming: Metagaming is a rule, which forbids you to use strategys, actions, methodes, etc. used Ingame in the Out of Character Chat.
What is Metaspeak: You wouldn't say abbreviations or things like "RDM MUCH!!!" in the chat.
Describe RDM: Random Deathmatch. - Which means, that you kill someone without a available reason.
Can you take responsibility for your actions?:
I have read the rules. - Everyone makes mistakes and if i do so, i am taking all the responsibility for them.

written by
- [FTAX] xDopeâ„¢ aka Mathii Cursed.

Reaction score
LittleWolf said:
Steam Friends Name: LinkerNippel
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:52388920
Timezone: MEZ
How long have you been roleplaying?: I think i have about 250 hours of roleplaying. :)
How long have you played on the server?: 6 days, almost 7
Can you follow orders?: Of course i can. I always try to do whats to do perfectly.
Are you a VIP?: Yes, i am. (And i will always rebuy)
Do you have any ban history on Perpheads? (If yes, please explain why): I got about 6 warnings for FailRP as i was new on the server. I also was banned once for 3 days because of Metagaming and once 1 day because of all the warnings
Recommendations: Nope, not yet.

In-Character Information

Name: Kelly Milla
Skill set: I didnt recover my skills yet, but what i know is that i am kinda good at shooting, provocating and driving.
Firearms level: 21.
Why do you wish to join the Skulls?: Because most of my friends are in there.

Who are the Skulls?: An Organisation which got created by a few psychs' and criminals (In game ) a few days ago.
Why should the Skulls accept you?: I am often online and i always want to help People.
Who is the Skulls leader?:Anthony / Paralyzed

Roleplay Knowledge

What is Metagaming: If you use a communication party like TS or Skype to tell your friends if you get mugged or gagged.
What is Metaspeak: I dont know. :/
Describe RDM: You go to somebody and just shoot him/her without a reason.
Can you take responsibility for your actions?: Yes, i can.
accepted.gif

Reaction score
xDope said:
Steam Friends Name: [FTAX] xDopeâ„¢
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:65487814
Timezone: UTC+01:00
How long have you been roleplaying?: About a Year in Garry's Mod and 3 Years in Sa:Mp, if that counts.
How long have you played on the server?: 4 Days.
Can you follow orders?: Of course.
Are you a VIP?: Yes, i am.
Do you have any ban history on Perpheads?: No, i don't.
Recommendations: Arron said, that im good at Deffending. -
At least good at Raiding aswell, if i have the right weapon.

In-Character Information
Name: Mathii Cursed
Skill set: Good at Deffending/Raiding (still can work at it), Shooting (with the right weapon, like arron said), Prop placing/Building deffences.
Firearms level:
33 at the moment.
Why do you wish to join the Skulls?: Because i am searching for a loyal Group of a few, active players in which i can bring my Ideas and Skills.

Who are the Skulls?: The Skulls got founded months ago by a band of thieves, outlaws, misfits and psychopaths. They want to get pain to the city.
Why should the Skulls accept you?: I am about to help the Organisation as good as i can, like i've done in the few Organisations before.
Who is the Skulls leader?: Anthony Cavezza aka [SG] Paralyzed.

Roleplay Knowledge
What is Metagaming: Metagaming is a rule, which forbids you to use strategys, actions, methodes, etc. used Ingame in the Out of Character Chat.
What is Metaspeak: You wouldn't say abbreviations or things like "RDM MUCH!!!" in the chat.
Describe RDM: Random Deathmatch. - Which means, that you kill someone without a available reason.
Can you take responsibility for your actions?:
I have read the rules. - Everyone makes mistakes and if i do so, i am taking all the responsibility for them.

written by
- [FTAX] xDopeâ„¢ aka Mathii Cursed.
Know your roleplaying capabilities and it fits the image of a Skull member. Welcome to The Skulls, Seedy!

accepted.gif

Reaction score
Arron Cursed & Jazz Smith have now been promoted to the rank of Fighter, which gives them access to a specialization. You both will have to contact me ICly regarding your preferred specialization, and I will in the end decide which one you're getting. Congratulations you two! You both have shown to be loyal to the organization and as you can see it pays off! Once again congratulations to the two of you!

Also welcome to our latest members;

Mathii Cursed
Christian Milla
Fraser Roberts

Reaction score
LittleWolf said:

In-Character Information

Roleplay Knowledge

thank you Paralyzed.

Reaction score
Paralyzed said:
Arron Cursed & Jazz Smith have now been promoted to the rank of Fighter, which gives them access to a specialization. You both will have to contact me ICly regarding your preferred specialization, and I will in the end decide which one you're getting. Congratulations you two! You both have shown to be loyal to the organization and as you can see it pays off! Once again congratulations to the two of you!

Also welcome to our latest members;

Mathii Cursed
Christian Milla
Fraser Roberts
Thanks for the promotion ill be speaking with you shortly

Status
Not open for further replies.