Out-Of-Character Information

Steam Friends Name: BelgLmfao
STEAM ID: STEAM:0818322
Timezone: Belgium (idk wich one :p)
How long have you been roleplaying?: 1 month real playing
How long have you played on the server?: 2 weeks
Can you follow orders?:Yes
Are you a VIP?:yes
Do you have any ban history on Perpheads? (If yes, please explain why):yes, just started playing Recommendations:
In-Character Information
Name:laquisha jamallkins
Firearms level: 60
Why do you wish to join the Skulls?: I really like the idea from this kind of orgs. I think I would really fit as a Quartermaster and hunter Organization
Related Information

Who are the Skulls?: Its an org created by psychos and criminals who like to make mayhem in paralake and they don't care to make this true with bank robberies, kidnapping,lying and more.
Why should the Skulls accept you?: Because I got much knowledge of the server and I can invest my time in it and because laquisha is black
Who is the Skulls leader?:Anthony Cavezsa

Roleplay Knowledge

What is Metagaming: Telling ic information in ooc
What is Metaspeak: the usage of terms for OOC like "lol" or ": )" in IC. Chat
Describe RDM: random killing someone without a reason
Can you take responsibility for your actions?: ofcourse

Reaction score
belglmfao said:

Do you have any ban history on Perpheads? (If yes, please explain why):yes, just started playing Recommendations:
In-Character Information
Why do you wish to join the Skulls?: I really like the idea from this kind of orgs. I think I would really fit as a Quartermaster and hunter Organization
Related Information

Who are the Skulls?: Its an org created by psychos and criminals who like to make mayhem in paralake and they don't care to make this true with bank robberies, kidnapping,lying and more.
Why should the Skulls accept you?: Because I got much knowledge of the server and I can invest my time in it and because laquisha is black

Roleplay Knowledge

Made on IPhone i'll edit later if you can't read it :p

Reaction score
belglmfao said:

In-Character Information
Related Information

Roleplay Knowledge

Preferably, yes. haha.

Reaction score
belglmfao said:

In-Character Information
Related Information

Roleplay Knowledge

Are you able to tell me a bit more about who the Skulls are? The story can be found in the main post, you only simply have to make a summary of what is described about the Skulls in there. (i.e who are they and what do they do). Metaspeak, probably never heard of in the server but I find it important for those that want to apply that they do understand the meaning of this. If you really don't know then feel free to contact me through steam.

Reaction score
Steam Friends Name: Jazz
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:59636157
Timezone: GMT
How long have you been roleplaying?: 7 months on PERPheads
How long have you played on the server?: 1 week, close to 2.
Can you follow orders?: Yes i can. However if i feel them to be stupid i will argue my points.
Are you a VIP?: Yes
Do you have any ban history on Perpheads? (If yes, please explain why): Nope
Recommendations: Not sure what to put?

Name: Jazz Smith
Skill set: Good marksman, good at making tactics and sneaky.
Firearms level: 32
Why do you wish to join the Skulls?: Because i am not in a gang since i left my last one as it was not exactly friendly. I am looking for a gang that is organised, doesn't invite random people and has a rank group. The skulls meets all of this.

Who are the Skulls?: The skulls are a gang of men/women who were thieves that thought they deserved more. They want money, power and fame in Paralake and mostly mug defensless citizens by taking advantage of the surroundings. They are a sneaky group of people.
Why should the Skulls accept you?: I think my skill sets are perfect for this gang from the looks of the introduction.
Who is the Skulls leader?: Paralyzed/Anthony Cavezza

What is Metagaming: Using IC information in a OOC chat.
What is Metaspeak: Never heard of it sorry.
Describe RDM: Random death match
Can you take responsibility for your actions?: Yes, always have done.

Reaction score
Jazz said:
Can you follow orders?: Yes i can. However if i feel them to be stupid i will argue my points.

Why do you wish to join the Skulls?: Because i am not in a gang since i left my last one as it was not exactly friendly. I am looking for a gang that is organised, doesn't invite random people and has a rank group. The skulls meets all of this.

Who are the Skulls?: The skulls are a gang of men/women who were thieves that thought they deserved more. They want money, power and fame in Paralake and mostly mug defensless citizens by taking advantage of the surroundings. They are a sneaky group of people.
Why should the Skulls accept you?: I think my skill sets are perfect for this gang from the looks of the introduction.

Good application, also handled ICly which gave me a better view of you, good constructive feedback given to my questions. Welcome to The Skulls, Seedy!

accepted.gif

Reaction score
Jazz said:

Might apply if i get unbanned

Reaction score

Steam Friends Name: [FTAX] Arron/Faith
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:21706232
Timezone: Centrel European Time zone (UTC+01:00)
How long have you been roleplaying?: Only for a couple of weeks on perpheads but its been atleast a year since i played on bizrp and thats kinda the same gamemode with diffrent rules.
How long have you played on the server?: 4 days almost 5
Can you follow orders?: I Always do when needed.
Recommendations:

In-Character Information
Name: Arron Cursed
Skill set: Good at flanking likes to work at a team and good accuracy.
Firearms level: 21
Why do you wish to join the Skulls?: I seek a good team and more power and i feel this org has all i need.

Organization Related Information
Who are the Skulls?:The skulls are thievs , outlaws , misfits and physochopats and they believe they deserve better than what they have right now they want power , money and much more and they wont stop till they get it.
Why should the Skulls accept you?:I think i would be a great guy to watch your back when needed or take the heat on me if needed and i love working together.
Who is the Skulls leader?: Anthony Cavezza

Roleplay Knowledge
What is Metagaming: Speaking about information OOC you found out IC
What is Metaspeak: I think it means saying something like That guy is rdming me please help me! or telling someone you call a admin ( i have no clue sorry) .
Describe RDM: It means Random Deatmatch aka killing someone without a reasos that is legit like being a cop and just shooting someone becouse he dosnt wanna pay a ticket is rdm and you have a lot more things that count as rdm.
Can you take responsibility for your actions?: Ofcourse i can i will Always do so if i am involved with it.

Reaction score
For all the future applications, regarding Metaspeak:

Metaspeak is the usage of terms for OOC like "lol" or ": )" in IC. Chat

Reaction score
arron/faith said:

Steam Friends Name: [FTAX] Arron/Faith
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:21706232
Timezone: Centrel European Time zone (UTC+01:00)
How long have you been roleplaying?: Only for a couple of weeks on perpheads but its been atleast a year since i played on bizrp and thats kinda the same gamemode with diffrent rules.
How long have you played on the server?: 4 days almost 5
Can you follow orders?: I Always do when needed.
Recommendations:

In-Character Information
Name: Arron Cursed
Skill set: Good at flanking likes to work at a team and good accuracy.
Firearms level: 21
Why do you wish to join the Skulls?: I seek a good team and more power and i feel this org has all i need.

Organization Related Information
Who are the Skulls?:The skulls are thievs , outlaws , misfits and physochopats and they believe they deserve better than what they have right now they want power , money and much more and they wont stop till they get it.
Why should the Skulls accept you?:I think i would be a great guy to watch your back when needed or take the heat on me if needed and i love working together.
Who is the Skulls leader?: Anthony Cavezza

Roleplay Knowledge
What is Metagaming: Speaking about information OOC you found out IC
What is Metaspeak: I think it means saying something like That guy is rdming me please help me! or telling someone you call a admin ( i have no clue sorry) .
Describe RDM: It means Random Deatmatch aka killing someone without a reasos that is legit like being a cop and just shooting someone becouse he dosnt wanna pay a ticket is rdm and you have a lot more things that count as rdm.
Can you take responsibility for your actions?: Ofcourse i can i will Always do so if i am involved with it.
You wrote a proper application, talked to you ICly and you seem to fit the profile we're looking for. Welcome to The Skulls, Seedy.

accepted.gif

Reaction score
belglmfao said:

In-Character Information
Related Information

Roleplay Knowledge

You told me you probably want to go as a lonewolf, therefore I rejected this application. Good luck with whatever you're going to do.

214s1up_th.jpg

Trande

Paralyzed said:
For all the future applications, regarding Metaspeak:

Metaspeak is the usage of terms for OOC like "lol" or ": )" in IC. Chat
Isn't saying lol alright? Since people in real do say "lol" in some cases. Like wtf, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.