The Tagliano Family | STATUS: OPEN

Reaction score
The Tagliano Family
SK8Lphd.jpg

Background Story:
It all started 10.12.2015, in V2. Frankie Tagliano was a man with many enemies, so he decided to start up something. Something that will grow big, and powerful. A kind of family, so he decided to start it. And when he did, he unexpectedly gained support from big members within' Paralake and some unknown members. He decided to not have big expectations for his family. Almost anyone is accepted into this loving family. But Frankie demands; Loyalty, Respect, Trust and Honesty. Those are his demands, one of his other demands is; "You must not be a sweatervest, we dress classy. Kinda like a dress code but it doesn't have too be a special suit with decals." But to earn this familys greatest respect, you must look after eachother not just yourself. Take care of each other, if you show us that you are not a selfish person you've earned the familys greatest respect.

1.0 Rules:
1.1: No life alerts.
1.2: Dress nicely.
1.3: No stealing from family members.
1.4: No unexpected attention from the authorities.
1.5: Treat other family members with respect.
1.6: Be Loyal, trustworthy, honest, kind and respectful.
1.7: Don't beg for things (ask nicely).
1.8: Make people feel welcome.
1.9: Treat other families/organisations with respect.
2.0: If a member need help, you help.
2.1: Listen to orders from higher ranked members.

IF RULES ARE NOT FOLLOWED, IT MIGHT RESULT WITH PUNISHMENT.

Hierarchy:
mafia-family-tree.jpg

DON:
Frankie Tagliano

CONSIGLIERE:
Imed Lahmar

Members:
CONFIDENTIAL

Members count:

CONFIDENTIAL

Relationships:
FRIENDLY ORGANISATIONS:
Paralake Private Militia
POLEx
MI6

NEUTRAL ORGANISATIONS:
La Cosa Nostra
Crafting +

ENEMY ORGANISATIONS:
NONE

Territory:
THE HUNGRIGES SCHWEIN RESTAURANT (PICTURE SOON)

SUBURBAN HOUSES 1, 2 & 3 (PICTURE SOON)

THE CITY OFFICE (PICTURE SOON)

Applications:
HERE

Last edited:
Reaction score
I hope that I'll see some great roleplay, not just a big ass org growing all day. Good luck :mraaron:

Reaction score
*A black envelope decorated with a purple fleur-de-lis arrives at The Tagliano Family's headquarters*
27xqmgo.png

Inside, there's a small text written over a white piece of paper:

I would like to welcome you to the city on behalf of The Saints, I'm sure The Tagliano Family is composed of the finest ladies and gentlemen, and that our organisations will co-exist peacefully, however, it has come to my attention that you claim Paralake's restaurant as your territory and I must respectfully warn you that this location is already under our organisation's control, so I kindly ask of you to change the aforementioned information as soon as possible.

Best regards,

-Rafael Ramires, Leader of The Saints

( EDIT: Or rather just leave it be... I'm sure nobody wants diplomatic issues).

Last edited:
Reaction score
*A black envelope decorated with a purple fleur-de-lis arrives at The Tagliano Family's headquarters*
27xqmgo.png

Inside, there's a small text written over a white piece of paper:

I would like to welcome you to the city on behalf of The Saints, I'm sure The Tagliano Family is composed of the finest ladies and gentlemen, and that our organisations will co-exist peacefully, however, it has come to my attention that you claim Paralake's restaurant as your territory and I must respectfully warn you that this location is already under our organisation's control, so I kindly ask of you to change the aforementioned information as soon as possible.

Best regards,

-Rafael Ramires, Leader of The Saints

( EDIT: Or rather just leave it be... I'm sure nobody wants diplomatic issues).
Saint Rafael,
I prefer to take a diplomatic solution rather than war, but let me tell you something you are not the only one who owns that place, C+ does and La Cosa Nostra and us so please dont be greedy, greed is a sin.

-Cigar

Reaction score
Isn't this the org we eat alive? @xhantium

Also I've been told by my sources that it was somebody called Frankie whom car bombed me - I will enjoy meeting you again and so will @Feng Yamaguchi the leader of Olsen and @Robin Ljungberg the leader of La Cosa.

And my bff @Hazza56

I'll make you pay for the 62k that was taken out of my bank account to fix my beauty.

Reaction score
APPLICATIONS ARE OPENED

HERE

[DOUBLEPOST=1450092711,1450092613][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • MatStar *REMOVED FROM THE ORG*

MatStar recently mugged a member that is friendly with the La Cosa Nostra and Crafting +.
    Since we are neutral with mentioned organisations, We took a decision to remove you from the family. DeVito wanted you to stay but you left yourself, since we didn't get the opportunity to talk to you directly you are now wanted by the La Cosa Nostra, the reason is that you mugged one of their members Danny Dunowitz. And that can't be accepted, we want to remain neutral with both organisations and therefore we are not to engage in mugging, raiding and etc. Of the La Cosa Nostra and Crafting +. I hope you understand MatStar.

Just so you know, you left without notifying our family and that will result in a rather drastic move. If you aren't to contact us within 10 hours, you will be contacted by us and that means a punishment. I can't promise you we can't keep you away from the La Cosa Nostra or Crafting + since we do not have any power over those organisations, they can do to you what you did to Danny or they can do worse to you.

I hope you will learn from this incident to listen to your superiors, we are a family which listens to eachother and takes care of eachother rather than thinking just about ourselves. Have a nice day, and I will see you soon.

- Frankie Tagliano