Reaction score
fredy.png

this will be deleted quick
let the people know

Reaction score
they were to bad to control 40 people what a joke
they were as bad as v4 is :banghead:

Reaction score
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to be a PERPheads staff member. The experience is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of the server rules most of the sweatervests will go over a typical player’s head. There’s also Bolli's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from the Luke Person literature, for instance. The players understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these rules, to realise that they’re not just serious- they say something deep about ROLEPLAY. As a consequence people who dislike the PERPheads rules and staff team truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the likeness in Luke Person's existential catchphrase “ON YOUR KNEES,” which itself is a cryptic reference to a human body's knee. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Fredy, Bolli and Mr.Lewis' rules unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a PERPHeads logo tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within no recent bans or warnings within 30 days beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

credit to @Corolla for typing this because i sure as hell didn't do it