Votes: 25 89.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: TheJacklEagle

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:55700262

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER:

First of all there is so much troll on the server even when the admins are not there
and i want to help the admins with stop all the rule breaking because
it's not gonna make the server better and it is gonna ruin the RP for players that know how to play. I
have seen it so many times players doing this.

I love to play on the server people it's nice and cool and this is my favorite gMOD server.
I have meet new frendly and nice people since i joined the server and I would really like to help out

If the admins are helping other people and there are more need for help it is good to have more admins. I have been admin on another server for long time so i know what to do in the rulebreaking situations fx if a player breaking a rule i will tell him to stop and tell him what he can do in the RP/class

and give him a WARNING so he dont do it Again so the server is a nice place to be but
maybe it is hard to keep the server 100% free for rulebraking but keeping it low is good
and i wish to give people the most awsome PERP experience ever

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVERS: Yes I own multiple servers and I ahve been admin multiple times

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Sometimes i get on there and its really good crack

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

CONTACT INFORMATION: [email protected]

Reaction score
WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER:
First of all there is so much troll on the server even when the admins are not there

In my opinion it looks like you made this as quick as possible not thinking about it that much. I also never seen you ingame if correct and if never seen you on ts aswell. Since i do not know much of you i will give you a Neutral +/-[/QUOTE]

Tip : After u typed something read if its correct since the little piece of text all the way at the top dosnt make sence in my eyes. ^^

Reaction score
Your In-game name has not been provided so I cannot vouch for your actions on the server.

However you have 0 bans so I will stay neutral my advice make yourself more popular with the community.

EDIT - Changed to -Support due to unrealistic In-game name and despite me giving him a chance to redeem himself bad spelling.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Death Howel my IGN is at the top of the application but thanks forthe advice :)

Reaction score
Hello Eagle. I cant really give my opinion, because there is no In-Game Name i can look at. Also make sure you meet the requirements. I will give a neutral. Aswell, i never saw you on Teamspeak. Anyways, good luck with your app!

M

Reaction score
Jackl is a great friendly dude, who knows how to roleplay. I've seen him helping people out in the global channels before.

+SUPPORT

Last edited:

Ayjay

Reaction score
Starting off with this application, the way you have presented yourself is to a very low standard and overall it looks like you have put very minimal effort into this.

"First of all there is so much troll on the server even when the admins are not there"
I really don't think that by you getting enforcer the problem with 'trolls' when 'admins are not there' will be solved.

You joined the forums on 27th december 2014, you have a couple of posts and have shown no effort to communicate or interact with the community.

My advice to you is simple, understand what you actually need to become an Enforcer and then come back and write an application

PS: get a forum avatar.

-support.

Reaction score
Grammar=rubbish
Content of the enforcer app is rather short and doesn't really convince. Haven't seen you much ingame or on the teamspeak either. I'll look out for you in the next days so I can maybe see how your RP is. And really, a poll on an enforcer application? Staff members don't even take a look at that. A support has to be with a reason, not just a click. But for now my support is a.. well you already should know, -support for now

Last edited:
Reaction score
-support

I rarely see you active in the /help chat, never seen you on teamspeak, however you are quite active on the forums. Try to help out more in OOC and maybe I will change my decision.

Reaction score
Not seen you on the server, really.

In game name isn't provided. The application is generally poor written, though being able to properly type and speak English is necessary, as new players that don't understand English too well won't be able to understand you.
You mention that you are "Sometimes" active on the TeamSpeak channel. I don't personally go there anymore, because it contains mostly banter, usually interrupts IC situations with someone yelling because they're eating their mic or Ethan* speaks. Anyway, the requirements say that you need to be active on teamspeak, and if you're only on it "Sometimes", it simply isn't enough.
Also, you give a poor example, as some rules need a different way to be handled. Minor rule violations (such as SWAT walking out of PD once or twice) would not require much more than a verbal warning, while violations such as 3.3, 2.1, 3.4 and 2.5 may result in an actual warning, or even ban. (3.3, 2.1 and 3.4 are often the reasons behind bans and/or warnings). Rule violations such as Mass RDM (Random Death Match) AKA Randomly killing lots of people will obviously result in an immediate ban, most likely a permanent one. Your example of a player breaking a rule doesn't even mention which rule is broken.

Basically, your app is poorly written and has a poor setup. You don't seem to meet the teamspeak requirements, and I don't believe you have a good enough understanding of the rules. If you joined on the 27th of December, I believe you should wait longer. Get to know the server even better, including staff and the regular players.
-support

*No offense, just banter.

Reaction score
Denied

The senior administration team do not feel that you are ready for the position. If you are thinking of applying again, try to be active on our Team Speak 3, help out in /help and check the forums regularly. However, we appreciate that you are showing an interest in joining the staff team.

Status
Not open for further replies.