Enforcer Application

Rp name:Richard Sim

Steam name:richking234

In-game playtime:2-4 weeks

How active are you in-game tell the truth:i dont leave my game afk for longer that 15 mins

How old are you:14

Where are you from (country):UK

What is your timezone:London

I have been playing this server for quiet a while now and i just want to keep this server enjoyable and keep it going, i am usually on the morning as well but there arent any admins on and sometimes that can cause a lot of RDM e.c.t and i just want to help this server succeed for as long as it can, it should reach its full potential and with the owners and admins now i think they are doing a very good job. Unfortunatley ive been banned from this server once, and it was for me fail Rp: Story time :) : so basically i got rda(random arrested) well i was going to be anyway and i said no i want an admin, so all the admin did was ban me for fail rp ? when he diddint listen to my side of the story and i got banned for 2 days ! but fortunatley i got unbanned from a really nice admin as he understood what happened, and thats the story of me getting banned for no reason. ANYWAY i dont want to carry on that conversation but i just really want to help this server out so ... I will now let you decide if i can be enforcer or not ... :)

ind

Reaction score
I've seen you in game quite a lot but from the way I watch you play and how you go about the rules yourself, I don't think that you're quite ready, so for now neutral.

Ive actully played for 3 days in total. (not that it changes anything)

Reaction score
I have barely seen you in-game, and the one time I did today you were constantly annoying people with a squeaky voice even after they asked that you stop, you also seemed to have trouble communicating with people which is pretty essential as enforcer -SUPPORT

Reaction score
-Support, with what Liquified said, I feel you intentionally set yourself a task to annoy other people in an attempt to gain attention. For that reason it is a -support.

The only time i saw you was yesterday, 1.11.2013, -Support from me il be with LargeCactus on this

Reaction score
-Support i Will be With Liquifiedcactus on This sorry. And i rarely see You ingame.