Why most people do not RP

Reaction score
stand by my point when i say this isnt an rp server you cant just label it as serious roleplay and call it a day, that doesnt magically make it a roleplay server

Reaction score
stand by my point when i say this isnt an rp server you cant just label it as serious roleplay and call it a day, that doesnt magically make it a roleplay server
yea by serious i think they mean that they enforce the rules strictly etc, however the roleplay quality is no were near serious. NO ONE is in character and the game basically is cops and robbers not "life rp"

Reaction score
Tried running a supervised parking lot, was RC so I could control the parking lot a bit. Had gates set up and all. Then 5 cops come flying into my gates, arresting me for not impounding a car. I ran as I thought it was bullshit and then I got shot... while RC....

So far roleplay

Last edited:
Reaction score
Tried running a supervised parking lot, was RC so I could control the parking lot a bit. Had gates set up and all. Then 5 cops come flying into my gates, arresting me for not impounding a car. I ran as I thought it was bullshit and then I got shot... while RC....
u got it on recording? sounds fun xd

Reaction score

So far roleplay
That's not really what happened though was it? You and your mate ended up evading police in the RC truck numerous times, ramming police cars and running them over in the process.

Reaction score

So far roleplay
Might wanna add the full truth to your story there buddy. You were asked multiple times to come over and you straight up refused. You ended up screaming towards officers for " RP " and then tried to evade and ran one of us over.

Reaction score
I think it's damaged men who love the idea of shitting on people in a game to increase their ego as an ever going escape from their real depressing world

Reaction score
i have had some issues with lack of rp's but there has been some good hostage situations and some other things being a cop can be good or bad

Reaction score
I think it's damaged men who love the idea of shitting on people in a game to increase their ego as an ever going escape from their real depressing world
can confirm as someone who loves shitting on people in a game to increase my ego as an ever going escape from my real depressing world

Reaction score
Might wanna add the full truth to your story there buddy. You were asked multiple times to come over and you straight up refused. You ended up screaming towards officers for " RP " and then tried to evade and ran one of us over.
based ttt head admin

Reaction score
Fight clubs like this aren't exactly legal in neither perp laws nor IRL laws. To get permission for fighting for sports, you need a load of paperwork and permissions.. Something a mayor can't just give you. So I'd call it justified RP. Probably not the camping outside your door and listening for the sound of a body (wtf) but the rest seems reasonable. Even on perp, the Mayor cannot change the law. It's not his job.