STEAM NAME:
[PH] Uncle T

IN-GAME NAME:
Thomas Fredrick

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:1:39479578

United Kingdom

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

I thoroughly enjoy helping people. I often find myself giving lectures on certain rules to try and help our newer members get used to things; after all.. we were all new ourselves at one time or another. I also aim to help when I can in /help and in /ooc when people get stuck with certain things, or when they are breaking rules and perhaps don't know it (e.g: metagaming).

I always attempt to remain active whenever possible, I do have college every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30-4:30 so that throws things a little sometimes, but as soon as I get home I still have the urge to get on PERP and play. I also remain active on TS, be it in a group or on my own, but I'm on hand whenever I can be.

I enjoy roleplaying (probably too much), I've managed to work my way up to Seargant in the PLPD and thoroughly enjoy my role. I also enjoy PassiveRP and of course sometimes enjoy the criminal life. I enjoy setting aims and trying to achieve them, for example affording a new car I want or getting promoted in the PLPD; and that keeps me active and lets me thoroughly enjoy playing.

Here's a bit of a life story.. I joined PH in the summer, I was helped settle in by @ceriedwardsx and a few others, they helped me get used to it all and familiarize myself with what is correct and what is not. Since then, I've found other friends (e.g: @Rhys :), @moher4 ghost), who I've met through other servers and they've also landed here. It is great having such a fun and pleasing server to play on and I've bagged myself 2 weeks of playtime on the server (addicted, right?)

I feel I would really enjoy helping others as enforcer. I've owned/co-owned around 15 servers in my time, and I've been staff on others. After time I've resigned or closed the server, but I've not (to date) been banned or demoted from these ranks. I'm dedicated and really do attempt to do the best I can whenever possible.

I joined PH when I wanted to get back into PERP, I wasn't sure on my initial intention when I first joined a while back, but I soon got really into it. I've played PERP before but it had been a while since I had, and I definitely enjoyed it when I returned.

Bans and warns :,(...
upload_2016-9-11_20-48-49.png
Ban from @Rogue Car Tyres for stalling under gunpoint..

upload_2016-9-11_20-49-31.png
Current warnings...

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:

Yes, I aim to maintain an active presence on the TS3 server whenever possible.

Thank you :)

Reaction score

Upon viewing the AR that was made against you, and the video that was posted along with it (it got moved btw so don't ask me where it is), i'm afraid I am not supporting your Enforcer application. Don't get me wrong, you're a nice guy and funny to be around, but what I viewed within that video was you using your power against someone with no reason that I could find. This could also occur if you were to be accepted as a staff member, which I don't think anyone wants.

Upon being told the full story by Thomas in a professional and calm manner, I believe he is not suited for enforcer yet, and here's why.

Thomas is a well rounded individual. He's polite, capable of listening to others speak as I've witnessed in his multiple investigations within the PLPD, and can act professional when the time calls for it. What I just don't believe he has is the actual ability to take on such a task of enforcing the rules efficiently on the server without ruining his own fun, while also keeping an active presense on reports if he is to go on to be a moderator.

I believe if he is to take on more high pressure situations and show to me and others that he is capable of spacing out his time of answering reports and enjoying himself, I believe he could be a great staff member in the near future.​

Last edited:

rat

Reaction score
Tommy would make a great enforcer, his application is good, and his decision-making skills that I've seen while playing with him are spot on and I'd feel they'd transition well into an OOC staff role.

He's certainly someone that I could see as having a place on the staff team.

Reaction score
+support I am supporting this as throughout my time on perp various times I have been helped by Thomas within the use of the rules and even the laws, I also believe he is well known through the community and is also active on the teamspeak server.(btw, thanks for adding me into the friends you met... XD)

Reaction score
+support Thomas is a great guy his dicision making skill are spot on and his rule knowledge and laws are know to a very high standard I believe he should have a spot on the team

Kay

Reaction score
Hi ,
Thomas Is a well conducted person within the community. He Is a professional officer within the PLPD and shows respect and skills for his high rank in the PLPD. He has good knowledge of the laws along with he rules . He is overall a kind and well presented person so my outcome will be - Supporting this application! Good Luck!

Kind Regards
Lynx

Reaction score
Thomas is a great guy. That likes to help people. Its doe ls not matter or this in a RP situation or ooc. Ofcourse I support his aplication!

Reaction score
I fully support this application.

Thomas has been very actively roleplaying as a cop & has been equally as active helping new players. In addition to that, he has been doing his best at answering /helps & OOC questions. His rank within the PLPD further confirms his law and rule knowledge.

Last edited:
Reaction score
+ Support
I will support this app because I have seen you Alot on the server helping out people getting people started on perp 1 of them are me. You have really good knowleadge of the rules and the laws. You're 1 of the best cops that i seen
Good luck

Deleted member 4983

+Support
  • Exceptional roleplay skills
  • Great lad
  • Good ruleknowledge
  • Good Lawknowledge
  • Oh wait forgot 1 thing
    He's a baws

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
+Support
  • Superb Roleplayer
  • Top guy
  • Friendly
  • Good law & rule understanding / knowledge
  • Mature & sensible.

Reaction score
I am going to support this application for the following reasons;

• Very Mature
  • Knows the Rules
  • Great Application
  • Very Friendly/Nice
Final Verdict: +SUPPORT

Reaction score
+ support, great officer and great player, very friendly, he would be a great addition to the staff team and I hope to see him a enforcer someday.

also he is laughing on my voice cracks so that will be a big + here

Reaction score
I thoroughly enjoy helping people. I often find myself giving lectures on certain rules to try and help our newer members get used to things.

This kind of makes you sound like you dont know what you want to do mate, you're making words together to appear smart.

I enjoy roleplaying (probably too much), I've managed to work my way up to Seargant in the PLPD and thoroughly enjoy my role. I also enjoy PassiveRP and of course sometimes enjoy the criminal life.

Okay? you've worked your way up something which is a virtual police force yet you still don't prove how many action requests you've made in your time in the community, a rank in the police force certainly wont get you known and also don't prove that your capable, ever since PLPD came people use it as an excuse on why they should get staff.

I feel I would really enjoy helping others as enforcer. I've owned/co-owned around 15 servers in my time, and I've been staff on others. After time I've resigned or closed the server

Why have you been staff on so many? how are the owners going to trust you, your better off putting the names them-self or just not putting anything.

I joined PH when I wanted to get back into PERP.
This shows you was bored of PERP and putting this in your application makes it look like you will be staff and not come back, doing an ErnieRock basically.

Here we go again... I applied on 9/11
This to me appears that you're being immature and not acting your age.

-Support, who are you?

Reaction score
I'm honestly going to question why people keep adding stories about their time of the server and why they joined, I mean how is that supposed to help you through the application process? Sure you joined the community and enjoy it a lot and woo that's great but then in the end; why add it to your enforcer application?

It really doesn't help at all and honestly just clogs up the application making it look like you're doing it for some extra spicy text on it so it looks longer, just like @Kevin' application he made.

Reaction score
right, i believe thomas is a a great player on the server, i also see him active on the forums aswell, yes he is alittle immature but im sure with time he can become more mature.
he can be very professional in times, and since becoming apart of the academy he has tried to help out as many people as possible, be that training ptas or going through the applications.
on the server i see him helping out now and then, but maybe he could help out a little more.
maybe with a bit or work he can become a decent member of the staff team, there for i will be supporting this application.

Reaction score
Here's my input on your application.
Here we go again... I applied on 9/11
Already you're showing how immature you are, considering your applying for a position on the staff team, the first thing you should want to say is something appropriate, and mature, not "lol i applied on the same day as a terrorist attack that shook the world" That straight away shows your not mature enough for the staff team.

Here's a bit of a life story.. I joined PH in the summer, I was helped settle in by @ceriedwardsx and a few others, they helped me get used to it all and familiarize myself with what is correct and what is not. Since then, I've found other friends (e.g: @Rhys :), @moher4 ghost), who I've met through other servers and they've also landed here. It is great having such a fun and pleasing server to play on and I've bagged myself 2 weeks of playtime on the server (addicted, right?)

I joined PH when I wanted to get back into PERP, I wasn't sure on my initial intention when I first joined a while back, but I soon got really into it. I've played PERP before but it had been a while since I had, and I definitely enjoyed it when I returned.

As @John Daymon said, all of this shit is unneeded, and is clearly there to fill your application, if you want to be an enforcer so much, you should know why, and even if you can make your point clearly, and appropriately within maybe 4 sentences, despite it being short, it gets the point across, and Moron will get the point your making, I doubt he'll care if its short, as long as it has the reasons, size doesn't matter.

Finally
You have a warning from less than 2 months ago, a remotely serious one aswell, I advise waiting a month or two til you can clearly show you have 100% changed, and don't break rules anymore, as to me a warning from a month and a half ago doesn't show to me anyways that you're serious about being an enforcer.

Status
Not open for further replies.