Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 5193

STEAM NAME: Tom

IN-GAME NAME: Thomas Fredrick

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:39479578

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE

AN ENFORCER:
It's the same old thing that everyone includes on their application, I would love to help the community in whatever way I could; I've contributed a lot of time, effort and dedication into the Police Department and the server as a whole, I’d love to offer the same to the staff team. I've got prior experience on PERP servers and, of course, as senior positions on a Santos server or two. I'm aware that PERPHeads uses a custom system for staff, and that's fine - commands and such can be learned, but the experience really does matter. I can't claim to be a former staff member here, but I've still got a fair bit of understanding about how to handle a sit, how to deal with players and how to manage heated situations.

I feel that I could be a good addition to the staff team, and I would love to prove that. I know that there's a big difference between the previous experience I've had to the way PH works, and I'm prepared for that.

I've been back in the community since around September of 2017 after taking a break for a while. I’m not proud of what I went to do in that time away, but it was good to have a small break.

I’ve got several achievements in the Police Department which I would consider to give a fair demonstration of my involvement in the community. I was Officer of the Month for November 2017, I worked my way to sergeant quite quickly and I've been accepted back as a training officer in academy.

I would say the main difference between me back when I was applying for enforcer before and me now would be my attitude and understanding. This time around, I'm a lot calmer and more understanding of people. I'm not saying that I wasn't calm or understanding before, but I would definitely say that my general attitude has improved over the year and a bit since my last application.

I would consider myself a laidback and friendly person who can be stern and serious when needed. My in game character differs to the way I am out of character, and I would hope people know to differentiate that.

Here are some player recommendations I have received in the past:

A screenshot of my warnings, which I can honestly promise that I've learnt from:

gEhYShCp-Q53TJ5w1uC2OYAf52Mh4OEgScOwL6DkRt6gj5cRzQV1BbOXTKwoLPVAJSZsNiIsGiAbXJHBZGqKTOys9Ine8H74Z6cDypcl99yf5SFdFaebhbLm30DQ1nWGgE8n4wzv

My one ban on record, I can't remember what exactly the situation was, but I'm not certain if this should still be there or not:

LwYS0l8paqu2ZfH8I6SdE6O54HplCneTkR39IupKq5ZApCFlqpi8yvYeZUxpzQ-Mw_zt566MoPAdZ3JXhx4pDwaSfUfB_90pAO9PHu6yyKEFhP05nysxRwQb51GqY5wTY5t_ewxV

Maybe @Rogue Matiz Tyres can assist on explaining the ban

I've asked a member of the higher staff team what to improve on, and the following things he fed back on. I believe that I've improved a lot on all of these since coming back actively:

• Being active on the server
I'm active on the server whenever I can be. I'm on a pretty intensive college schedule, but whenever I have free time I aim to play.

• Helping people (help chat, forum, etc)
I've always aimed to help people whenever I can, even before my first enforcer application. Whenever I get the chance, I'm sure to help anyone who is in need. Sometimes I get beaten to it, but I'll always try.

• Keep active and socialize on TeamSpeak
I try my best to socialize as much as I can on TeamSpeak, although often I'm against invading channels. I feel that since coming back I've been considerably more social and made a lot of new friends this time round.

• Be active on the forums / shoutbox
I've always tried to keep as active as possible on the forums and on the shoutbox, but since receiving this feedback I've tried to improve even more.

To round up:

I would honestly consider myself capable of holding the rank of enforcer. I would consider myself hard working, friendly and understanding. These are three things I would definitely consider good for the staff team. I have my faults as anyone does, but I believe I am ready and I hope you believe so too.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:

I maintain regular activity on the TeamSpeak server. I’m often in General Channels, but I do also spend a lot of time in the Police Academy offices.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

Thank you for reading.

Reaction score
Thomas I a great guy, who has knowledge about the server. He is very helpful and supportive. I hope to see him as an enforcer.

+SUPPORT

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
You're a nice guy and a good mate but I don't feel you are suited to the role anymore.

Before you betrayed the community with @Col. Collier migrating to Melon Shit. I did think you suited the role, however since I don't feel since coming back you've earned the role again. I don't see you helping others in game and don't see you as an active member on forums. The highlight of my point was the video of you from last week after a 10-20 minute shootout driving down to the couriers warehouse while me and Dom were shooting at an Officer at the pub.

https://plays.tv/video/5a5516b63350db4096/courier-ruins-my-perfect-fucking-shot

All I can say is lucky this guy closed the AR because you're a nice guy otherwise you may not have met the requirements otherwise.

Good luck but I can't support it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Generally a great guy we talked over TeamSpeak and he assisted me with my work and was actually quite happy to help.
Seems like he would make a good enforcer.
+support

Reaction score
My one ban on record, I can't remember what exactly the situation was, but I'm not certain if this should still be there or not:

LwYS0l8paqu2ZfH8I6SdE6O54HplCneTkR39IupKq5ZApCFlqpi8yvYeZUxpzQ-Mw_zt566MoPAdZ3JXhx4pDwaSfUfB_90pAO9PHu6yyKEFhP05nysxRwQb51GqY5wTY5t_ewxV

Maybe @Rogue Matiz Tyres can assist on explaining the ban

it used to say something but idk what it was, probably removed by a bug you can rid the ban if you want

Reaction score
You say I so much like the server owes you to be an enforcer
He said nothing of the sort.

and just like 90% of the staff team your going to put on a fake ass act
I don't think you're active enough to be the judge of that.
Turns out you're permanently banned instead

than use the rank as a self benefit and be biased to a retarded ass org called harpers
He isn't in Harpers nor is he affiliated with them.

the server has enough useless staff members already.
The forums have enough useless posts already.

You're clearly inactive and have not been able to solidify your statements with any form of evidence. It surprises me how you think you are able to judge someone you know very little about. Last time I checked you were permanently banned so I fail to see where these accusations are coming from.

Tom has continuously demonstrated the ability to be a very professional and dedicated member of the community, this was proven by how quickly you got Sergeant and how you were rewarded with Officer of the month recently. You've been able to follow the rules very well judging by your record and you have continuously enforced the laws as a Police Officer to a high extent, so I feel you could do the same with the rules.

I will be supporting your application.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I and Fredrick do a lot of academy work together, and he's mature and fair. I have seen him in-game and seen his rule knowledge and its great. I think he would be a perfect enforcer.

+Support.

Reaction score
Great person. Easy to get along with and is just generally nice. Loves to adress me as Frej. He has a very professional attitude, his rule knowledge is perfect and he is just a great person towards people in-game. I feel he would be an amazing enforcer and I'm going to have to give this one a cheeky..

+SUPPORT

Reaction score
+Support

I fully support Thomas' staff application. A great guy, with a great personality. Would be a great addition to the staff team. Also does good delivery driver RP even though it took us an hour to deliver 1 parcel pmsl. Thomas has also had proven himself within the PLPD as well gaining the rank of Sergeant. Big ups, good luck Thomas.

Reaction score
BIG support for Thomas!

He's a really nice guy. Great rule knowledge and very helpful! I really hope to see you in the staff team.

Good luck!

Reaction score
During my time as an Academy team Leader, I had the opportunity to work with Thomas closely training him and overseeing him within his career in the academy and in the PD, he has progressed far. He is a very mature individual, who is always willing to learn. He always took advice from myself when I was training him, and he always had the attitude that he knew he wasn’t perfect and he is willing to improve. He isn’t bias, and appears to know the rules well. +support

Reaction score
In all honesty, Thomas is a decent guy; I don't really think he's got a bad bone in him. Over the past few weeks, I've noticed him trying to become more involved in the community but I still worry about your attitude sometimes, you struggle with being criticised and can be excessively defensive. No matter how nice you are, I don't think you'd be a suitable staff member until you can chill out a bit - being quite touchy could be an issue when you may use your staff powers to 'defend' yourself and the last time a staff member did that, a lot of people got banned for making jokes. Either way, good luck with this.

Reaction score
During my time as an Academy Captain, I had the opportunity to hire Tommy and have him work for me with the misguided notion that this would result in some lateral progression through the ranks of the PLPD, he hasn't progressed very far. He evidently has good team management and coordination skills considering for a time he successfully ran a GMod community, I can barely run a 3 man squad on Escape from Tarkov without being shot in the side of the head because someone called me out as a nasty boy.

He always did as he was told when working under me in Academy, he's good like that, he has the initiative to make important decisions though the humility to accept and follow orders from others especially when tempted with the offer of LT, which to this day he still hasn't gotten.

Of course, he is biased, we all are. Every time you choose Coca Cola over Pepsi that's you exercising your bias toward that brand, though in my experience Tommy boy tends to set aside his bias when it comes to matters related to policing, and as such I can only assume he would do so if given the opportunity to tell new players not to run across the intersection.

Yeah he's an all-round solid bloke, he's still not an LT though.

+support

Reaction score
I’ve seen you in a position of power, and I’m not comfortable with it.

You’re not a bad bloke, but from my experience with you when you were at melonstick, you alienated yourself from myself and spooka in the pursuit for power, and in the process you developed somewhat of a god complex.

I personally can’t speak for your rule knowledge or whatever, but who fucking cares really? Anyone with a couple of brain cells can remember the rules, and the position of enforcer shouldn’t be given to those who can see every rule break and inform on enemies of the state like the secret police.

Just because you can do the job doesn’t mean you should.

Fuck no.

Last edited:
Reaction score
In my time of being a PTO and when Thomas joined academy, it was fun to work with him and he is easy to talk to. Also I believe his law knowledge is outstanding and his rule knowledge, I believe he has demonstrated skills to become an Enforcer. I will be Supporting this application
[DOUBLEPOST=1515835534,1515835153][/DOUBLEPOST]
I’ve seen you in a position of power, and I’m not comfortable with it.

You’re not a bad bloke, but from my experience with you when you were at melonstick, you repeatedly abused your powers, alienated yourself from myself and spooka in the pursuit for power, and in the process you developed somewhat of a god complex.

I personally can’t speak for your rule knowledge or whatever, but who fucking cares really? Anyone with a couple of brain cells can remember the rules, and the position of enforcer shouldn’t be given to those who can see every rule break and inform on enemies of the state like the secret police.

Just because you can do the job doesn’t mean you should.

Fuck no.
Sorry mate, last time I checked this isn’t melonstick // phone

Reaction score
Tom has a great understanding of the rules and the laws, I think that Tom would make a great Enforcer. Tom also shows a lot of dedication to the PD and helping people out ingame. +Support.

Reaction score
You're nice, I must say my opinion has been changed since you know Melonstick days. I've seen what you were like on Melonstick and in all honesty, you were a bit of a dick, don't get me wrong you could have changed because you did seem a bit different when you came back, you were more of a friendly player. I wish you the best of luck with your enforcer application.
Neutral

Reaction score
You dont need to make a new paragraph every 1-2 sentences, i dont understand the point it just makes this 2x more boring to read

Reaction score
Questionable past in terms of Melonstick however people change, or is it, people never change? However for sure a dedicated member of any community. Best of luck Thomas.

Status
Not open for further replies.