• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 5193

STEAM NAME: Uncle T

IN-GAME NAME: Thomas Fredrick

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:39479578

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
Now that I'm back from my inactive week of doing college stuff, I'm going to put even more time and effort into trying to prove myself as a suitable candidate for an enforcer.
The urge to help people:

I'd like to try and prove myself as an enforcer. The reason for this is because I feel almost dedicated to helping the community in whatever way I can. Along with this, I also enjoy helping out new people to the community. Perhaps they have broken a rule but don't need to be reported for it; I'm more than happy to help them improve in a calm and understanding manner.
I'm a dedicated member of the PERPHeads community, or at least I like to think I am. I've gained the respect of staff members and players alike, and I've always attempted to remain respectful and liked within the community. My dedication could be proven within the PLPD; I'm a sergeant of PLPD, a member of Internal Affairs and Police Training Officer for Academy.

Despite my week of activity, I've tried my utmost to improve on the reasons for my denial last time. Hopefully, this added dedication and effort will show and will give me more of a chance on this cycle.

Active and dedicated:
I've not been here for as long as a lot of the candidates, and realistically that could be a bad point. No denying that I may not know as much as a more senior member, but I'm highly active and highly dedicated. I keep an active presence on the server, TeamSpeak, and forums. Although I was inactive for one week recently, I've still kept active on the TeamSpeak and the forums.

Everyone will have a different opinion about me. Some may hate me, some dislike, some like and some may love me. However, I hope that a lot of the members can see that I am a genuine and friendly person. I tend to try and keep on people's good sides whenever it is possible, and I hope that my dedication is seen and taken on board.

My key qualities:

I like to feel I am a good person, and I feel I have a good rule and law knowledge. But here's some key qualities:
  • Calm, well mannered and understanding.
  • Respected and respectful.
  • Highly dedicated and very active.
  • Caring and understanding personality.
  • I have a good rule and law knowledge which is shown quite often.
  • I'd always rather be friendly than harsh to people, which I feel is a good thing for enforcers.

Bans and warnings:
Ban issued by Rogue Car Tyres initially for two weeks. I was unbanned and allowed back, it was when I was quite new and inexperienced. It is a regrettable mistake. As the reason isn't listed, a brief reason would be "stalling under gunpoint".
1b3d8a2ffa595006b16219a3a2a79380.png

Warnings:
I've attempted to learn from these warnings, and I believe I have fully learnt from these mistakes.

Previous experience

I've got some decent previous experience on other communities before PH. I managed to get highly ranked on Integral Gaming and I've also gained management experience from owning a few of my own communities. Along with this, I've also had experience on other gamemodes such as DarkRP. A few DarkRP communities to note are Serenity Gaming and KDGaming.
Here's some people who thought I was a good player:

Here's some action requests that I have been accepted, most of my reports are handled in game by the staff online at the time:

Meeting the requirements

1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
  2. No recent in-game bans and warnings on record.
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone.
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak server.
Summary:
I like to consider myself dedicated, respected and knowledgeable within the community. I believe I could be a good enforcer thanks to my humorous but professional and caring personality; that along with my extensive rule and law knowledge. My respect within the community, both with players and staff, is quite often shown. I try to be very active in OOC and help chat, along with being an active member on the forums and on the TeamSpeak. You'll find me on both TS and forums most days, and the server a lot of the time too.

Thank you for reading.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
You have applied a lot lately, and I believe that you are qualified for the position. You have great knowledge of the rules, and much more. I wish the you best with your enforcer application. Good Luck.

In other words, +Support.

Reaction score
+Support
Met this guy a number of times In-game but only as a police officer. From seeing him role play as an officer I found out that he has great rule knowledge and law knowledge. When he deals with situations as a cop it sounds like he knows all the laws off by heart which is good as one of the requirements is to have good law knowledge.

He is a very active member of the community as he comes on TS loads and I see him In-game quite a lot. He deserves Enforcer for sure. I also have seen him help people out in help chat which is also good as that proves that he is capable of helping people.

Reaction score
+Support
As I always say, Thomas is great and knows the rules and laws to the extent he can enforce them. His position in the PLPD shows that he is a dedicated member of the PLPD and works hard. I think if given the chance Thomas could be a great enforcer. He is extremely active both in character and out of character. He always tries to help others if not in /help chat then in some other form such as: Forums, TeamSpeak etc...

Reaction score
+ Support :) x10000

This is the third time I will be supporting Thomas, I strongly recommend you give it him already lel ;)

Thomas is a very kind and generous man, always offering a helping hand to those in need, never one to be of the salty kind, always seems to be popping up when someone doesn't know the rules or is new to the server, always active in the Help and OOC chats when answering as many questions as possible, very funny guy, an all round nice guy. Always engaging in RP Situations and OOC Situations. Follows all rules, that goes without saying. Just give him this role already he deserves it just as much as anybody and I'll cry if you don't, you don't want to hear Harold Jenson cry, its not nice!

Reaction score
Helped me get SO when your only job was to evaluate me.

Obviously likes to help and fits enforcer perfectly!

Reaction score
+Support
Thomas Frederick is a very dedicated member to the perpheads community, He knows all the rules and would be a very professional enforcer.
Good Luck.

Reaction score
I've known Thomas since he did my stage 3 back when I was still an S.O applicant and I must say, he has shown a great deal of knowledge of server rules and Paralake laws. After a while of knowing him, we applied for Enforcer together, and since then he's shown nothing but dedication to achieving the rank of Enforcer.

+SUPPORT

Reaction score
Thomas is a very friendly and kind member of the community. He is a bit new, but has showed us many positive things already. He is very active in the PD and helps out sweaters with his rule knowledge. Next to that, he is very mature. I'm a 100% sure thomas would be a great enforcer!

+support yo

Reaction score
Threatened to smash me up when i hit his car this morning
perfect enforcer
+support
srsly tho Fredrick has helped me out lodes when i didn't understand a rule.

Reaction score
Right, I have know Thomas for quite a long time now and I think he would make a great enforcer. My reason for this is because he roleplays well, has a good knowledge of the rules and laws and is a friendly person.
Good luck!

Reaction score
yes plsu supert gud aplicant.
thx for £20 paypel tomes.

No but seriously, Thomas would be a great enforcer. He's an exemplary Investigatory Sergeant, and PTO in the PLPD, and has been for quite some time. He's incredibly supportive, knows the rules and laws and rules very well, and would be a joy to have on the staff team. He's a dedicated community member, and I feel he would be an excellent staff member.

Plus Supper

Reaction score
Denied

The senior administration team have thoroughly considered your application and have decided to deny you at this moment in time, thanks for applying!

Status
Not open for further replies.