• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 5193

STEAM NAME: Uncle T

IN-GAME NAME: Thomas Fredrick

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:39479578

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

I'd like to be an enforcer because whilst enjoying the whole roleplay aspect of the server, I also like the rule-enforcing side. Even though I'm not ranked, I do enjoy spending my time helping others who may be newer and not be so familiarized with the rules as a more senior player could be. It doesn't take much time to help a new player get on their feet and start to enjoy the server whilst keeping within the rules, does it?

I like to feel I have a strong knowledge of the rules and laws of the server, and that is one thing that makes me feel I could do well as enforcer if given the chance. I've spent my time recently more than ever trying to familiarize myself with the vast majority of rules and laws, their numbers and their full meanings and purposes.

I have previous staff experience on Integral Gaming PERP, which unfortunately closed down due to popularity loss. At its height, the server could hit around 60 players on both of its PERP servers. I managed to climb my way up to the rank of Senior Administrator on this community which gives me some background into what is required in a community like this one.

Unfortunately I do have to admit I used to play DarkRP quite often, and I do also have staff experience on several servers there such as Serenity Gaming, KDGaming and other communities which in their time have been quite successful.

I also have previous experience running my own communities. Two of which took off and could max out at around 40 players. This may be less than PERPHeads and many other communities, but I feel that is an achievement I can be proud of.

Personally I feel that I could make a good enforcer. I try my best to be a good player with a good attitude and good record; I aim to achieve this and never set out to cause trouble. I've gained respect from people within the community and always try to be friendly and sociable with those I meet.

I've got one ban on record from when I was quite new and not up-to-date with the rules..
1b3d8a2ffa595006b16219a3a2a79380.png
(The reason was stalling under gunpoint, I confess to this but after speaking with Rogue I was unbanned. It was somewhat a misunderstanding, it was resolved and I was unbanned)

I've got 3 warnings which I've aimed to learn from...
e8dc49f8d08516ead32d170e6eb8bf1e.png

I usually don't need to create AR's as there is staff members on the server, or online on Steam that I can ask to come on and assist. But below are two AR's that I've created and that have been accepted...

Some friendly people who've thought I was a decent guy..

Overall I consider myself a respected and liked member of the community and I hope these features will help me to achieve Enforcer. The main overall reason I'd like to become enforcer is to help the server out and enforce the rules with a bit more authority then I may have previously had. I have great respect for the community and I'd be more than privileged to be a member of the staff team on it.
ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
I remain a daily active presence on the TS. It'd be unusual not to see me on there. Feel free to come and say hello sometime.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
My opinions haven't changed since the last time you applied, so I'll repost what I did last time.

I fully support this application. Thomas has been very actively roleplaying as a cop & has been equally as active helping new players. In addition to that, he has been doing his best at answering /helps & OOC questions. His rank within the PLPD further confirms his law and rule knowledge.

Reaction score
What i experienced with Thomas so far.

• He's an outstanding officer.
  • Unbelieveable friendly player
  • Great Rolplayer.
  • All in all great fella
In my opinion Thomas would defiently fit in, as a staff member. Full support

Reaction score
Right, so Thomas is a really great member of the community, he is active on all aspects of perpheads, being the TeamSpeak, server and forums. He has a superb knowledge of the rules and laws and will be able to enforce said laws and rules with a professional manner. He is also able to remain calm within all situations and knows when it is the right time to have a laugh. Overall I give this fag a +SUPPORT for his amazing work, keep up how you're going!

Reaction score
Very honest guy know the rules always being friendly to everyone and helpfull i didn't get to meet him so much but i can see he's a really great guy and great part of the community incredible. +Support

Reaction score
I've known Thomas since he joined PERP, he is a good lad. I've seen him go through highs and lows and I feel that he has an overall professional and friendly attitude towards everyone. I feel that he can sometimes be a bit cocky, but who am I to talk, and he can sometimes let off that he knows more than he does but I think that is more just to try and justify some points he makes without starting arguments with them, keeping it calm. His motives are always positive in his actions and he is very competent with his knowledge of the rules and laws. I feel that he is trustworthy and it is evident that other people do too (his position in internal affairs shows this) which would show him to be very competent to the point where I could trust him with reports in game.

tl;dr:
Friendly, competent, smart, trustworthy.

+support

Reaction score
Thomas is a great guy. When I have questions I can alway come to him and ask for help. This could be in charater but also verry often out of charater. He has showen his self as an active and help full Perp player. And I think he is verry suitible to become a Enforcer!

#THOMAS4EN4CER
+SUPORT

Last edited:
Reaction score
You-Got-It-Dude.gif

To be honest, Thomas I would really like to see you as an Enforcer, you have reported a person to me yesterday and then shadowed the admin sit in a very calm manner, I believe that you are an overall good candidate for the position.​

Reaction score
Tom, you have a great understanding of the rules, you are a very friendly guy in-game. Personally, I think you would make an amazing enforcer, you've always helped me when I do not know a certain rule. The first time I came on to PERP you were the only person to show me around and teach me the rules. +Support, Good luck!

Last edited:

rat

Reaction score
Now this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how Thomas Fredrick became enforcer of a server called Perpheads

In North Wales born and raised
On the server was where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And helpin' people out with the rules
When a couple of guys who were up to no good
Started breaking 3.4 in my neighborhood
I made a few reports and found it unfair
So I said, "I'm going to get enforcer because I care!"

I applied and applied, day after day
But they denied my applications and sent me on my way.
They gave me some feedback and I saw my chance
I got my shadowplay out and said "There's roleplay to enhance!"

Please do consider Thomas, he's a very dedicated, knowledgable player.

Reaction score
I've known Thomas for a long time. He is such a friendly individual in-game and out of game His law and rule knowledge is amazing and he helps anyone that needs help no matter who they are. Thomas's roleplay is amazing and I always enjoy being around him. He makes the atmosphere a lot better and makes it more enjoyable. I feel like Thomas is an astonishing candidate for enforcer. I wish you all the best of luck.
+Support

Reaction score
I've been in a couple of reports when Thomas has been with me and he demonstrates that he would make a great staff member! He speaks well to other people and knows the rules well enough to enforce them.

Best of luck with your application!

Reaction score
+support

He is a great man and a good friend of mine.
He is very respectful and mature.
IMO he is ready to be a enforcer.

(also he uses god and noclip on cs:go, cheating bastard, love u)

Reaction score
+ Support
Even tho im not on the server anymore i have heard good things about but when i was on the server i saw you doing well with helping other people. you have experience inside the plpd. Good luck!

Cant spell

Reaction score
Tom i do not know you to well. But from what have i seen, you are a nice helpful caring person. You seem to listen to others, and communicated very well. However i think that you should wait some more time before making another enforcer app, i feel like you should wait out a couple more months, so then you are 100% ready.

Nevertheless good luck with your Enforcer Application!

Reaction score
You are an amazing person and an amazing role player , i think you would fit very well into the staff team.
Good Luck with Your Enforcer Application!
+1

Reaction score
-Support hes a fukin fagit lol

+support
Tom you're an awesome lad who can socialize well in the community and make friends, most of the time not resulting in drama.
You are also a SGT and IA in the pee elll pee deee showing that you can understand the laws enough to enforce them well and get this rank, meaning you can probably do this with the rules.

Reaction score
+Support
Nice person, High ranked officer, Has the damn Knowledge.
I think you deserve it !

Status
Not open for further replies.