Thomas George

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:0:35126079

Poole, Dorset, England, United Kingdom.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
https://perpheads.com/threads/thomas-george-for-enforcer.6372/
https://perpheads.com/threads/thomas-george-enforcing-application.6531/

https://perpheads.com/threads/thomas-george-for-enforcer-episode-3.7643/

Hello, this is my forth Enforcer application. I am determined to achieve the position.

Now then, about me.
I'm 18 years old, born March 10th 1997 in my home town of Poole. I've lived in that town my entire life (so far), and it's the best place to live, in the world. Did you know that Poole has the second largest natural harbour in the world? As demonstrated by my signature, I really like the show Archer. Dr. Krieger is my favourite character. I've been playing Garry's Mod since December 2010 and I have over 1823 hours playtime.

I do not have any VAC bans at all and no recent in-game bans. My Perpheads playtime is 3 weeks, and I regularly donate to the server.

Admittedly, I sadly do not have any administrative experience within Garry's Mod. However, I used to host a server on a different game called Blockland. It's dead these days, but I used to host a cool TDM server.

Recently, I've been asking people in-game if they'd recommend me for Enforcer. Surprisingly, I received quite a positive answer also my previous application received a lot of positive feedback.

Personally, I show a deep interest in the server. I frequently make suggestions as I feel that I enjoy seeing the server being improved. One of my suggestions that were implemented was the Police Sergeant job which turned into supervisor. I'm finding myself constantly making reports of rule breakers within the server, therefore this indicates that I don't like seeing rules being broken.

In-game, I am often catching that odd highway runner usually. However, I feel that if I were to be a part of the staff team, I would be able to stop bigger threats to the rules of the server. I can see myself being extremely useful in situations by calmly dealing with those who have been accused or quarrelling.

If I were to be an enforcer, I would aim to be more lenient and passive when dealing with reports. Let's say for example there's a Sweater-vest running across the highway, I would grab him and bring him towards me and explain to him that he cannot run across it and remind him of rules 3.4 (Putting life at risk), and 3.21 (Walking on the highway).
However, if it were to be someone with a higher playtime and he was to run at gunpoint, I would issue a warning as he should by now know of 3.4 (putting life at risk).

Regarding the Police force in-game, I would try and encourage officers to act more realistically. For example, it's been known that newer officers to the force like to "accidentally" discharge their firearms which causes the whole police force to report a shots fired being frantically screamed all over the radio at the PD. I would talk to him and ask him why he's done that. If he was being lenient I would request him to be temporarily blacklisted from the force for a few minutes and verbally warn him. If he were to say something along the lines of "fuck off, I do what I want!!" and continue to discharge his weapon, I would request a moderator to my position as well as issuing a warning for 1.1 (Disrespectful behaviour), 1.4 (causing problems), 4.1 (Follow the law - he discharged his weapon for no reason as an officer, Law 11.11 was not met).

Now, this part hasn't been copied from my previous application - this time regarding phone numbers in-game.
Me and @Chris were in the server the other day, and [FFG] Aidan|DaleAGaming [VG] was phoning up literally (not figuratively) everyone in the server to run for Mayor... Chris issued out a warning to him via OOC telling him to stop, he then totally ignored the message. Meanwhile, I went to the city hall and there I saw him saying "Run for Mayor". I instantly knew it was him and I hammered into /report that he was here. During the sit, he constantly changed his stories. Perhaps he was nervous, perhaps he was lying - either way he was punished.
If I were to be dealing with that situation I would first check his playtime. If it were to be low (under 6 hours-ish?) I'd issue a verbal warning. However, this player happened to have 1 day and 3 hours playtime, so I would probably issue him a warning, or request a ban upon him.

I do like to do a bit of "passive roleplay". Recently, I made an organization based on the film Drive. It received a very positive reception, praised for being creative.

I'm a very passive person. Admittedly, I do joke around a lot. I enjoy meeting new people and working as a team and with colleagues. I do not hold any personal grudges against anyone, I do not see myself as bias or corrupt. As stated in my previous applications,
http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/tomhillm8), or TS3 when I'm online.
I am determined to become a part of the Perpheads staff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
+Support:

You have put so much dedication into this application! It really does show that you want to be an enforcer for the best of the server. I role play allot with you, and I can honestly say that you are really fun to be around, Always friendly and funny. You know your rules and laws very well.

Good luck with your application!

Reaction score
+Support

Once again I think Thomas should be an enforcer. He is kind, friendly, a good role play, and has a good knowledge of the rules and laws. He is very active on both teamspeak and the server, and joins in on things occuring on the forums.

Good Luck in your application!

User0

You should have added new information from what I can tell is you've copied from your two other applications maybe a little adjustment but it's clearly copied. However, you're a great guy when I come back I'll role play with you more. Also before I went inactive you were friendly and helpful so this is a neutral but more of a support. You obviously know the laws because you're a supervisor. Also the rules last time I've played with you. Tomorrow and the following days I'll message you about us role-playing.

IMMEDIATE DICK PICS = + SUPPORT

Reaction score
I really respect you Thomas, your roleplay can be really really good although there are things you have to work on by being sometimes serious, even though we all find it funny it can be to much in certain situations, that's something everyone has to work on and not just you.

Reaction score
+ Support
First Thomas is a really good Role player also he is Banter itself.
Would be nice to see him as an Enforcer and maybe in a year or two a Mod or even an Admin.

All support, CupaCake <3.

Reaction score
I haven't actually played with you or anything, but you tend to be a pretty helpful guy, helping people with problems etc. in Help/OOC chat. Also, from what I can see you'd definitely be a very good enforcer, helping people out while staying reasonable would definitely be a great addition, and at times the PD could definitely use some helping:laughcry: From other comments I can also see you have alot of rule knowledge, and are determined to reach this role.
+Support from me :)

Reaction score
I thought you were recommending yourself hahah.

Other than that ur a great roleplayer and should know the rules to a good extent.

Reaction score
Denied

The Senior Administration team do not feel you meet the expected level of professionalism to hold a staff rank.

Status
Not open for further replies.