IN-GAME NAME:
Thomas George

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:0:35126079

Poole, Dorset, England, United Kingdom.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
https://perpheads.com/threads/thomas-george-for-enforcer.6372/
https://perpheads.com/threads/thomas-george-enforcing-application.6531/

Hello, this is my third application for enforcer. The reason why my last one was rejected was because I was apparently not active enough within Teamspeak 3 and the help chat. However, I've given it some time and effort into assisting others within the help chat and forums.

Now then, about me.
I'm 18 years old, born March 10th 1997 in my home town of Poole. I've lived in that town my entire life (so far), and it's the best place to live, in the world. Did you know that Poole has the second largest natural harbour in the world? As demonstrated by my signature, I really like the show Archer. Dr. Krieger is my favourite character. I've been playing Garry's Mod since December 2010 and I have over 1650 hours playtime.

I do not have any VAC bans at all and no recent in-game bans. My Perpheads playtime is 2 weeks, and I regularly donate to the server.

Admittedly, I sadly do not have any administrative experience within Garry's Mod. However, I used to host a server on a different game called Blockland. It's dead these days, but I used to host a cool TDM server.

Recently, I've been asking people in-game if they'd recommend me for Enforcer. Surprisingly, I received quite a positive answer also my previous application received a lot of positive feedback.

Personally, I show a deep interest in the server. I frequently make suggestions as I feel that I enjoy seeing the server being improved. One of my suggestions that were implemented was the Police Sergeant job which turned into supervisor. I'm finding myself constantly making reports of rule breakers within the server, therefore this indicates that I don't like seeing rules being broken.

In-game, I am often catching that odd highway runner usually. However, I feel that if I were to be a part of the staff team, I would be able to stop bigger threats to the rules of the server. I can see myself being extremely useful in situations by calmly dealing with those who have been accused or quarrelling.

If I were to be an enforcer, I would aim to be more lenient and passive when dealing with reports. Let's say for example there's a Sweater-vest running across the highway, I would grab him and bring him towards me and explain to him that he cannot run across it and remind him of rules 3.4 (Putting life at risk), and 3.21 (Walking on the highway).
However, if it were to be someone with a higher playtime and he was to run at gunpoint, I would issue a warning as he should by now know of 3.4 (putting life at risk).

Regarding the Police force in-game, I would try and encourage officers to act more realistically. For example, it's been known that newer officers to the force like to "accidentally" discharge their firearms which causes the whole police force to report a shots fired being frantically screamed all over the radio at the PD. I would talk to him and ask him why he's done that. If he was being lenient I would request him to be temporarily blacklisted from the force for a few minutes and verbally warn him. If he were to say something along the lines of "fuck off, I do what I want!!" and continue to discharge his weapon, I would request a moderator to my position as well as issuing a warning for 1.1 (Disrespectful behaviour), 1.4 (causing problems), 4.1 (Follow the law - he discharged his weapon for no reason as an officer, Law 11.11 was not met).

Now, this part hasn't been copied from my previous application - this time regarding phone numbers in-game.
Me and @Chris were in the server the other day, and [FFG] Aidan|DaleAGaming [VG] was phoning up literally (not figuratively) everyone in the server to run for Mayor... Chris issued out a warning to him via OOC telling him to stop, he then totally ignored the message. Meanwhile, I went to the city hall and there I saw him saying "Run for Mayor". I instantly knew it was him and I hammered into /report that he was here. During the sit, he constantly changed his stories. Perhaps he was nervous, perhaps he was lying - either way he was punished.
If I were to be dealing with that situation I would first check his playtime. If it were to be low (under 6 hours-ish?) I'd issue a verbal warning. However, this player happened to have 1 day and 3 hours playtime, so I would probably issue him a warning, or request a ban upon him.

I'm a very passive person. Admittedly, I do joke around a lot. I enjoy meeting new people and working as a team and with colleagues. I do not hold any personal grudges against anyone, I do not see myself as bias or corrupt. As stated in my previous application,
http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/tomhillm8), or TS3 when I'm online.

MattIs

You have my +Support but Not Yet...

Hey there Tom, ingame and out of game I find you very friendly, bright and intelligent. Whenever I have been on the police force, you have acted maturely and very much like a real police officer would. However, with all these positives; comes a negative. You have recently been warned for your actions as a police officer if I recall correctly. In my opinion you'd be better off just waiting a month or two else this could go badly against you, simply because we are looking for Supervisors that have nothing against them, and are consistant with there police work.

Hope this helped you out and helped you understand my standpoint mate.​

Reaction score
+Support Lovely guy, amazing roleplayer and fun to play with. I have Seen him as an officer in the PD, he is really good at it! Needles to say mature and very Friendly most of the time. About the warning: everyone makes mistakes I guess, Forgive and forget. I feel like he would have learned from the past and will put his new found teachings into play the next time he is supervisor!

Still owes me a pint though.

Reaction score
Just spoke to him on teamspeak. Hes a great guy. I see him helping often in OOC and /help. He knows the rules to an extent where he can enforce them.

+Support

Thomas the fake engine ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Reaction score
+Support

• Such a friendly and funny guy.
  • Has a good knowledge of the rules and laws.
  • Is active on the teamspeak.
  • Active on the forums.
  • High standard of role playing.
  • Could possibly be a bit more active in the OOC and /help chat?
Good Luck in your application!

Status
Not open for further replies.