Ticket rules tweaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Misdemeanor and Traffic ticket rules tweaking.

Short explanation (in notes):
- Make it so you are allowed to escape from officers for a ticket, people do it on a regular basis IRL and other then that, its way too op that you cant do anything about tickets. Like exactly nothing.

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
Ticket rules right now are really really annoying, you cant do anything about them.
^ ^ ^
You laugh, you die. Scratch your nose, you die. You shift your weight to take a piss, you will die. You want to shit, you better shit in your pants

Felt like that quote would make my point. You cant do anything about them, and that means: If you get pulled over after a car chase, you have nothing to do, and its not like its gonna harm you any more to do another car chase, its not gonna make a difference since you were evading cops anyways.

Optional additions:
- I know this thread is really dumb from many people's eyes, but I want to see what other people think of this, and is there maybe any way to tweak it so its more fair.
-
-

Reaction score
Honestly I feel as if implementing this would just make it so people would cop bait and with your rule tweak people would just run away, kill the cop and say: "Hey, he was chasing me, I was within my right to do so because if he caught me I would be jailed for evading them"
This would just end up with annoyed police officers being killed because Bob forgot to turn on his headlights and didnt want to pay a 100 dollar ticket

Reaction score
The reason why that rule exists is to prevent from people just taking off every time they are about to receive a ticket so it is there more for balancing reasons and not with it being unrealistic.

Reaction score
Just as @Imperial Watch said.

Running from a 100$ ticket isn't realistic tbh, in real life a normal working citizen wouldn't run from a ticket because they wouldn't risk their lives and family etc just for a little traffic ticket.

So being able NOT to run from a minor traffic ticket is good, and its fun to Roleplay traffic stops etc, because i do really enjoy the RP as a cop, if only i don't get killed during a traffic stop.

So to have this rule would prevent people killing officers over traffic tickets.

Reaction score
Civilians have fast cars > cops have ok cars > civilians drive away > cops go after > civilians hide in their base > cops find them > massive idiotic shootout

Reaction score
Tries to ticket a P1 for running a red light.

Car pulls over then takes off when I start writing a ticket.

Car chase starts police cars outmatched.

P1 stopped by kamikaze officer.

Driver gets arrested for trying to run.

His friends turn up and one bang me.

10/10 would have this happen to them at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.